Samsung BTFO Russia

It's over.

Attached: samsung btfo russia.png (594x225, 32.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/03/low-on-gas-ukraine-invasion-chokes-supply-of-neon-needed-for-chipmaking/?amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh no not the ching chang chips!!!

>Nintendo probably will block stuff to russia
DENDY WILL RETURN

Damn that sucks. Fuck them though, what's good in Latvia, bro? My best fren is from there.

They have China right there... Nothing's stopping Russia from getting Xiaomi trash.

Bill Gates:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE CHIPERINOS

Nothing. Our government suck American Jewish cocks and kneels to NATO and EU. We're a puppet state at this point.

Xiaomi are not making massive advertising screens, washing machines, refrigerators, tvs, monitors, etc, etc. Samsung even makes world's largest cargo ships.

Attached: twitter.com_krisjaniskarins_status_1408021657525141504.png (1184x2176, 1M)

It's okay Russkibros, you can still play this

Attached: chintendo Vii Sports.jpg (311x329, 7.7K)

>We're a puppet state at this point.
Shieeeeeeeeeeet. Who isn't these days?

Frito-lay is refusing to send chips too.

Doritos will ship as normal.

Based Samsung.

China will sell them what they need.

I was just playing real wii with wife and kiddo. Shit is still fun

Xiaomi happy merchants are happy beyond belief.

Attached: 1646436562765.jpg (1125x1084, 86.85K)

That’s not how based works and your Reddit is showing. You will never be a woman, faggot.

Yeah, the Sino-Soviet partnership will keep them in technology for the forseeable future.

More Good news for China

Supplies will resume soon

Attached: 1635221431033.jpg (2923x1549, 386.84K)

> Sells to China
> Russia buys from China

It's over for globohomo and the satanic pedophile elite. Christ is working through Vlad Putin to destroy freemasonry and the evil western establishment
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Observing his Christian obligations .jpg (720x404, 70.69K)

Midea makes those things

China has loads of domestic , quality brands

Taking toys away from adults doesn't work

Fuck yeah! I had Dendy Junior, the pleb version. Though I can't even remember what the difference was.

Attached: Z.jpg (259x194, 45.18K)

They will only have chink products left in the end.

Does Samsung deal with semiconductors? WELL WELL google.com/amp/s/arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/03/low-on-gas-ukraine-invasion-chokes-supply-of-neon-needed-for-chipmaking/?amp=1

I had a sega and a Dandy. good times.

Oh no, now we have to use Opo and Xiaomi and make China richer.

>Gets to play middleman for every nail shipped into or out of Russia.
Xi outjews the Jews again without even trying.

How long till we see soviet era levels of replacement? Two bean tins and a piece of string.

Attached: awdf21.jpg (1914x984, 351.08K)

So...When this is all over, are these corporations just gunna beg for their Russian customers to come back?
After this shit, any Ruskie that isn't already pirating is fully justified in doing so now.

Attached: 1563253411632.jpg (1920x1080, 767.42K)

My apologies to those who expected anything resembling a good product from Sega this year

Attached: Screenshot_20220304_212541.jpg (1080x1796, 524.67K)

>china isnt making
china makes everything you fucking retard

how can this not be globohomo pulling the strings?
why would gooks ever give up tens of millions of customers for some literal who country on the other side of the planet?

Samsung statement? Koreans said they wouldn't and not a single Korean company joined the boycott.

There's a pic going on around Twitter and by far only EU is going insane, along with Canada and Australia for some reason. US is noticeably calmer and UK barely makes a move. Asians don't flinch, except for Japan a bit.

Xiaomi definitely makes tvs and even laptops.

Pretty much - I Spent years In China rubber stamping exports to
Western retailers -
They are playing 3d chess imho - everything happening now only
Benefits them

Won’t last, virtue signaling
Thousands of Russian engineers work for LG and Samsung.
They like russia, as Asians.