What if he has no plan?

And just wants to watch the world burn?...

Attached: 20220304_190952.jpg (756x742, 94.4K)

You’re aware that chaos is part of the plan. The Great Work. The necessary element in fact.

Atleast something interesting is happening.

Ivan doesn’t take a dump without having a plan, son.

That's fine too. Nothing wrong with that

He’s literally the only one with a plan. Enjoy western comforts while you can

Underestimating Vlad is the worst thing you could possibly do.

Worst case, God has a plan. In reality, capable generals, officers, and soldiers are all working hard and they don't want to do monstrous things.

Unimpressed - Zelensky takes more powder for breakfast.

I think his plan went to literal shit this this time tho.
He was relying on there being the same response he got for taking Crimea, few tut-tuts and a slap on the wrist 'sanction' or two.
The enormity of the fucking he got in response is incredible. And hes compounding the mistake by trying to take Kiev, when not the whole country, instead of just Donbass and region.
And hes too retarded to hit reverse. He Fucked Up. His plan now must be to survive. He won't.

> unaware the extent of the plan is to get Russians and Ukrainians killed.

bros where did all the Russian posters go, I haven't seen a Russian flag in any of the last dozen or so threads I've been reading

Attached: 1646340712146.gif (360x360, 3.92M)

I am here. Many russian anons are sleeping but i am from east part... i am also asian

Hey everyone! This guy figured it all out!

Are you some kind of general? Military strategist? At least you must have some kind of career in politics.

My God what an insightful and profound take. Pure genius! You should quit your day job and write many, many books.

Get raped

How do you personally feel about this picture made by the Wall Street Journal propagandists?

Attached: B3-BA673_Russia_JV_20180706092912.jpg (426x639, 36.17K)

Sneed

Gotta obscure intentions

I don't like pictures where Putin is an architect of decisions.
Putin should be like Gendo Ikari from Evangelion and there should be advisers around him

Who are those advisors aka SEELE?

>And just wants to watch the world burn?
That would only make me respect him even more

I like the armor

Based spic

I think military, politics, other state services advisors who are generals, directors and heads who have their own system of decision making.

Putin listens to the proposed scenarios, discusses about them with these people and then the country follows some chosen scenario.
I think that's how it works. There are talks between Putin and Poroshenko on YouTube and it is clear from them that Putin is not the main architect of all decisions, he is just an important link in this system.

based

I can respect that

Spasibo.

Also photos of command center

Attached: file.png (1654x390, 1.2M)

Better that than what globohomo has planned for us.

Perhaps this command center is just created for beauty, maybe not. But anyway, these details apparently somehow reflect their way of thinking.

Attached: file.png (1303x434, 983.7K)

Ok, Attila.

Cold war vibes, nice.

Yeah if he stuck to Eastern Ukraine and making sure Crimea had a water supply again, he’d have been fine. Going all in and trying to conquer the entire country with a half assed plan that mainly banked on Ukraine surrendering was a bad idea. He can never actually hold the country for any period of time, so he’s fucked now

Well. It is not what /pol always wanted?

Power must be effective, and also "mighty".