Russia blocks Facebook

Sorry mr. Kikerberg, your social media platform violated our terms of service.
Putin is such a Chad.
rt.com/russia/551255-roskomnadzor-facebook-retaliation-ban/

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2018-03-01)_03_(cropped).jpg (1486x2293, 797.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/russia/551255-roskomnadzor-facebook-retaliation-ban/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y RT USA shutdown and layoff staff?

Seems like bitch move. Better to make US Govt play dirty and try to shut down with illegal police actions IMO, to expose fake "freedom of press" in USA.

Make Jews in ADL etc file SLAPP lawsuits, then laugh.

DirecTV (AT&T) cut off the feed.

this seems to play more into the prerogative of "putin bad" to the kike media. I don't believe putin is a rogue agent, much rather that all this is going acording to plan by the WEF/whoever has the reigns of this fuckfest

Putin is basically redpilled. He knows about the globohomo push and he isnt afraid to cut out the cancer and imrison subverting elements because the US cant do anything about it because of nukes.

I dont buy it, putin is globohomo in my eyes too, I don't believe in heroes, and you're naive as fuck if you do

> I dont buy it
>I
>posts no proofs
>in MY eyes
>posts opinion
>still no proofs
>I
>Youre naive af fuck btw teehee
What is this? Why are you allowed to post on the internet let alone in my thread? I would kill you if I could.

Attached: 1522928212257.png (308x340, 112.13K)

Its a very effeminate passive aggressive way that women and zero T s0yb0ys talk.
Post tits.

wow, there's a lot to unpack here uh, but yeah keep being a naive cunt believing that there is a savior for the white race. The great reset will get you as much as it will get me
>I would kill you if I could
You cant kill a single ant standing on top of an ant hill you faggot

So blocking Facebook is good or Bad?

Youre very childish. You can barely form any sentence without referring to your opinion or yourself.
First of all: FUCK YOU! I dont care about you, were all anons here.
So when you post nonsense like "putin is globohomo" as he cancels facebook and bans gay ads and education you sound like a paid shill with tits.

So post tits because i can smell your cunt from here.

why do you moronic retards only see things in black and white? Nothing that happens will ever have an obvious reason, that's why it's called smoke in mirrors. Read the art of war, you cunts needs some education

You're inferior to me you absolute retard, do me a favour and learn to tie a noose, and proceed to hang yourself with it
>doesnt understand what chess not checkers is

Good or bad fag. Just answer the damn question.

Neither exists, you're underage or a manchild

So murdering your family would not be bad nor good? I personally think it would be bad, but each to their own.

>me
>me
Arrogant, narcissist, wont fuck off. I would unironically kill you.
Voting should be restricted to land holding males of good character. Internet access should be restricted to men who have a STEM+medicine degree.

>rt.com/russia/551255-roskomnadzor-facebook-retaliation-ban/

Attached: screenshot(145).png (621x307, 9.42K)

I love Russia now. I cared not before, but social media is a cesspool.

Western media cant compete with RT: a 10 million budget vs a multiple billion$ budget media conglomerate of lies and they cant cope.
RT is the biggest news channel on youtube by virtue of relaibility and quality of news reporting.

Twatter too, Putin haas put Russia on a fast track with North Korea, good goy.

Twitter banned anyone who doesnt agree with boycastration years ago.
Why even be there, as soon as you succesfully troll anyone or meme anything or gain a following some antifa tranny bans you with a click of a button and you worked all that time for nothing. See stefan molyneux.

Hopefully the USA follows suit, so you shills can't get your marching orders. Do you have any plans for tomorrow's narrative? Guess I'll have to wait and see. My favorite was Russia not taking the capitol in 24 hours. Just astonishingly stupid.