Ooop! We goofed! Our bad lol!

This new video clip from CDC Director Welisky is breathtaking:

Strikingly frank answer from CDC director Walensky on them being too bullish on vaccines early on
“Nobody said ‘waning’ when this vaccine is going to work, ‘oh well maybe it’ll wear off.’ Nobody said ‘well, what if…it’s not as potent against the next variant’”

twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499808632443224068

Attached: GetFile.aspx-2.jpg (600x500, 27.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499810656056397831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping for justice

bump

She fucking laughed. This fucking cunt laughed.

Bumping bump. Sneed

They always talk about this with a shit eating grin

Anti vaxxers are so low IQ.

Speaking of rats, where the fuck is that rat fauci?

Attached: fac.jpg (2000x1464, 636.73K)

Put her on the list

Literally everyone said that it wasn't a long-term permanent solution. Conservative media said it because it undermined the vaccine, Liberal media said it because it earned fear clicks, and """independent""" media just followed whichever side they actually follow. She's just saying the CDC didn't prioritize messaging that vaccines aren't - and are never, ever, for any disease - always and forever a totally permanent solution to everything.

This is the thing about antivaxxers. Maybe there are good arguments. Do they make them? No. They take out of context clips from public figures and present them with one sided commentary in order to stoke fear, paranoia, and jumping to conclusions. Then the liberal media does the same thing but phrased in ways that don't promote voting Republican.

Go to college, take some lab science classes, avoid any political, ethnic, religious, or ideological loyalties, and just listen to experts publishing peer reviewed papers in the disciplinary standards of their field. Only way not to go fucking insane.

Thanks for bumping OP's thread, sweaty

can you imagine taking the vax! lmao

>t. Turboretard

Some Woke AF tv show I hear.

The shots were literally intended to harm and kill and if you were dumb enough to take them, enjoy your VAIDS.

>bruh just go to college
“No”

HAHAHAHA, you fucking idiot
"The truth is science is grey. And science is not always immediate.“

twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499810656056397831

>vaccines aren't - and are never, ever, for any disease - always and forever a totally permanent solution
Okay what about the ones I got when I was a little kid and I've never needed a booster in adulthood?

>Ooop! We goofed! Our bad lol!
She's gaslighting. They weren't bullish on the vaccine, they were bullish on Pfizer stocks.

What are you a fucking retard? Everyone knew variants change the game in terms of effectiveness, that's literally why they pushed it early to prevent spread and reduce chances of variants. How is Any Forums so fucking retarded? A bunch of basement dwelling kneckbeards who have no idea what is actually happening and live off the bullshit conspiracy out there to feel relevant to the world.

You are a virgin, limp dick bitch, you don't matter, and you will die alone smelling like pork rinds and bleach.

>nobody said

Attached: badda-beep.gif (480x267, 1.65M)

Thanks again for bumping OP's thread.

calm the fuck down Shmuel. Maybe you aren't actually as ugly as you think, put yourself out there guy!

Faggot meme flag

t. brainwashed rightwinger. Too bad we don't have a brainwashed leftwinger in this thread saying the vaccines are a 100% safe and effective solution to everything.

And this contradicts what I said... how? Knowing that science isn't immediate and black and white helps you avoid the liberal 'vaccines never hurt anyone ever and fix everything' position, as much as the 'vaccines are dangerous and need 100 years of tests before anyone can take them' position.

At most they have a 99% effectiveness rate in 99% of the population, enough that it's not worth the cost for that 1% chance that someone somewhere is still going to get it, but still not 100% for everything ever.

It's not a crime for someone to not go to college and study scientific methodology in depth. It should be a crime for people to talk about technical subjects as if they did.

>You can prevent a disease from evolving if you just inject the entire planet
>Also the official story is the virus has animal hosts
It was too obvious they were full of shit from the beginning.

At least you won't post tomorrow.

Attached: Botmaster.jpg (1080x1168, 148.35K)

>we pretended to be the experts but we are only experts at fomenting paranoid hysteria

Can't into government, big pharma, and media being run by the same people. ngmi

Just out of interest, how long will you give it before you come to the conclusion that you're a bit of a cunt? At this point, you're sort of in the position of those end of the world preachers who make the mistake of fixing a date. I can't believe you're going to be 85 in a home and still giving it two more weeks, so at what stage do you think you'll give it?

Because peer reviewed journal doesn't mean what you think it means. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

>and just listen to experts publishing peer reviewed papers in the disciplinary standards of their field
Yeah, those "stupid" antivaxxers did that, used those to support their arguments and then those scientists were deplatformed and unpersoned for having the wrong science. Then they were right and suddenly science is hard instead of the CDC claiming they always knew all the answers for the last two years despite changing their tune every month.

Enjoy being a dumb poorboy your entire life.

>It should be a crime for people to talk about technical subjects as if they did.
You need 8 years to research and understand a topic.

Attached: dum dum.jpg (600x600, 58.56K)

you're not as smart as you think you are

>they pushed it early to prevent spread and reduce chances of variants.
That is literally how you create variants that subvert your vaccine
>.t all pandemic planning and information before this "novel" respiratory virus supposedly wouldn't act like any virus ever in the history of anything.
And then you know, it did and virology didn't become a useless field with all knowledge gained being invalid. The media and "scientists" just pretended it did for 2 years for fat stacks of cash and pet social engineering.

>You can prevent a disease from evolving if you just inject the entire planet
No one ever said that though. They always said you can "minimize" the chance of it evolving, no one was stupid enough to say it would 100% prevent it period (unless you've been watching MSNBC/CNN/etc, who were that stupid).

Judging research by the people and not the methodology and replicability is such a caricature of 90 iq subhumans, it isn't even funny.

This isn't a dream, you can't just say "wake up" and I'll open my eyes and wake up in a wheat field with a blonde wife or something.

Antivaxxers cherry picked researchers acting outside the circle of peer reviewed, independently funded research. This doesn't mean they were wrong or didn't have good points. It does mean that non-scientists have no business citing them. Antivaxxers are wrong, but even if they were right, being right because you only listened to people who agreed with your preexisting socio-political views is not the right way to be right.

Yes. This is why I don't say "vaccines are good" or "vaccines are bad." I am not a vaccinologist, I just filter research papers by the lab methodologies and peer review standards I learned at college.

Embarrassingly incorrect and simplistic in your understanding of virology and vaccines.

dude stop. you can't keep lighting the gas. europe needs it more than you do now.

You would think a CDC director could put together a complete fucking sentence that is coherent and unambiguous. You would think wrong.

>to prevent spread and reduce chances of variants
lol how much do they pay you to lie about basic evolutionary science? like the responsible human will never read the replies but holy shit you're dumb.

>90 iq subhumans
IQ is one thing. Wisdom is another. My wisdom kept me from wearing a useless mask for two years, following arrows on a grocery store floor, and thinking the government loves me.

My 90 IQ subhuman seed is pure. Is yours?

Attached: male sphynx moth.jpg (634x718, 44.67K)

You sound like you get a yearly shot for TB, tetanus, MMR, Dtap, Cholera, flu, shingles and low t.

Attached: EB4FF172-50BF-480B-A0EB-7ACA146DAFAD.jpg (400x557, 66.08K)

Attached: 2CC7FCB3-DFA5-414D-93EB-8F17BF6552C8.jpg (176x253, 32.15K)

>They always said you can "minimize" the chance of it evolving
that's not true either, there's always just a little bit more you can do
and vaccines are a shit strategy for this, by vaccinating people who could just get natural immunity you are drastically increasing the possibility of vaccine-resistant strains evolving (as opposed to simply mutating)

>t. Accidently wrong

This is actually a good argument. I wish more antivaxxers were more like you. Your still wrong, There isn't always "a little bit more you can do." And you're ignoring the broader effects of .01% of the population dying in the space of 3 months due to a novel virus. Natural immunity is faster and more efficient from a pure immunity standpoint but much much less efficient from a public health infrastructure standpoint.
That being said I think you actually raise arguably the only good antivaxx point and I respect that.

People who are accidentally wrong should be should be shot in public squares so people are more guarded about their thought processes. We cannot have poor decision making skills propagate due to them accidentally working once in a blue moon.