Zelensky to address the US Senate tomorrow

>thehill.com/homenews/senate/596963-senate-invited-to-speak-with-zelensky-saturday
What will he say?

Will it change anything?

Attached: great_more_jews_in_the_senate.png (909x603, 238.67K)

If ge actually comes here, it will be so they can assassinate him to justify a non-NATO invasion. and the rest of the UN will back it.

lol, he's not going back. This is just his excuse to flee the country and set up a government in exile. Kiev will likely fall while he's here.

Can't argue with the digits.

Um wtf his people are starving and being killed and hes fucking around in the US?

Attached: 951CC5E9-32CE-4DA3-9FE9-63362801B407.jpg (720x480, 47.13K)

whatever happens, it's all staged

fucking retards

i hope russians bomb or break in and kill him live during the address

Attached: ErExHcvVkAQZ2b2.jpg (400x400, 15.16K)

Some cringe shite about fighting for "freedom and liberty" and all of the crooked us senators will do a standing ovation.

He's gonna ask us to bomb the shit out of Russiaand the US will comply. Then the nukes start flying.

Young White American men need to be sent to die in Ukraine under threat of arrest.
The whole assembly will clap when he's finished, and the police will be clamoring to send anyone who tries to dodge this draft straight to a Nigger-Dick Federal Prison.

Losing the entire senate to a bomb blast? Probably far more pros than cons.

>what are video conferences
I refuse to believe people this stupid exist
the kremlin really is sending agents to Any Forums

Attached: 36824634832.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

so he did flee lol

>via zoom
>via zoom
>via zoom
Does no one read the articles

I'm not even sure if its a raid since the niggers at plebbit are equally stupid. Dumbasses actually think talks of any kind will involve Putin and that jew actually meeting up in person.

is that real?

Is he gonna put a show like that girl before Iraq invasion?

I bet no one will ask him why his government and his Jewish buddies are funding and arming neo nazis in Ukraine.

Attached: 1646101723345.jpg (1280x720, 286.33K)

The more I watch this the more I respect him. That's a big ass bulge, fucking alpha.

Ukraine never had a chance and we all got fucked right back

Just fucking show the Russia flag you idiots. We won't make fun of you. You think we all just believe its some coincidence that you all disappeared but suddenly use the same memeflags? Not fooling anyone.

he is gonna cry and bitch about his hoe wife

No he's gonna be like when Churchill visited the US to drag them into war, just a cheesy faggy version of it

>"this may be the last time you'll see me alive"
Uh-huh

A5?

What's your point?
It's not like i support big faggot Putin, but it's clear this is some fucked up situation right now.

>Media: Zelensky never abandoned the Ukrainian people and is still in the country. What a hero
>Media: Zelensky leaves the Ukraine to speak before the US senate

So was Zelensky still in the Ukraine when the invasion started or was he one of the first ones out of there?

>What will he say?
"If you don't fight our war for us, there will be no more jewish bribe money for any of you."

>Irreparably destroy host country
>flee to US/Israel
Why do whitoids never learn