Covid is gone

then: COVID COVID COVID
now: UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE
Real journalism is no longer a thing. Why are they doing this?

Attached: CNN two months.png (2300x1095, 1.14M)

They're doing this in the hopes it shifts the focus off their medical crimes. Don't forget, get angry, get motivated, get active.

Correct. And we are supposed to be making sure covid doesn't get memory holed.

I wish it was gone. Military still requires mandatory clot shots. Until we have no more mandates, covid will come back full throttle when it's convenient for (((them)))

It will get memoryholed, sadly
All of the in-family fights over covid, will be all forgotten

Correct.

It will leave the news and people will just shrug their shoulders as to why its all of a sudden not a problem. Not realizing their whole reality was crafted by a media blitz.

It was never really here.

because nothing bad happens to their family

>then: COVID COVID COVID
>now: UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE
I have been honestly convinced that slavery is the natural state of man, for this very reason. Democracy is wrong because its basis is the false idea that human beings are not stupid, and that the average person's opinion is his own.

Purebloods will never let it be memoryholed. We still have yet to see the full repercussions for these "vaccines".

Russia LITERALLY cured COVID and we're supposed to be mad at them. lmao

Short-term conscious memory only last 2 weeks

I WAS PROMISED A WINTER OF SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH

yet I haven't been sick since 2019 lmao

Attached: 96275.jpg (1600x900, 127.57K)

u dont think the war is a bit more important?

WOW YOU MUST BE THE FIRST GUY TO NOTICE THAT KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT.

Attached: FNCeRV-WYAQasG2.jpg (1133x1200, 105.79K)

I think Jews who speak in rhetorical questions need to be stabbed in the fucking throat.

It wont, after ukraine vs russia ends, a new variant will be announced. Trudeau has made a deal for more covid vax to last till 2025, no way in hell is he cancelling that now

Do you remember the "THE DARK WINTER IS COMING" scare?
I do

That's why our founding fathers made a Republic, but unfortunately we operate like we're in a democracy. Hope I'm alive to watch the great reset that's been well overdue.

Everyone who took the vaccine is doomed, everyone who promoted and verbally threatened the people with outcasting those who thought there's not enough science are free advertisement fools for the big Jew corpo

By then no one will bother to listen to your cocksucking whore mouth and your endless fucking speculation that never goes anywhere.

Does that mean Americans are told to STFU in Russia or that only correct reporting is allowed?

I'd sooner believe the red deer shit.

Covid was nonstop talk for 2 years. People lost jobs, fought with family and took to the streers in some cases. I sure as hell won't let my family live it down for giving into the propaganda.

I heard covid caused many divorces and suicide cases

And babies. We're likely to see a "Covid Boom". Hopefully the vaxie deaths offset the increase in population.

Attached: FM4VLHlWYAkOrJL.jpg (1169x1618, 241.77K)