There is no "war in Ukraine"

its literally just theater, I have not seen a single credible evidence there exists anything outside my own immediate vicinity including you, you're just texts on the screen not real people fuck you

Attached: 18240.jpg (348x186, 11.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCc-5Z_3SKI&t=429s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>if I don't believe it I don't have to be afraid

Me either. What I see is Jew CEOs with huge ties to Israel using their hegemony to enforce an Anglo-American "division" into an existing country (Russia) and create a subdivision country in it that is Jewish, gay and under their control in order to undermine world order and stability. They did this before by dividing India into India and "Pakistan" (an invented country with opposite ideals), and by dividing Palestine into The Middle East and "Israel" (an invented country with opposite ideals). It's the same trick except this time they're using social media as Hollywood + the radio + newspapers and US megacorporations as Royal money. Just nuke the UK, Vlad, and more than half this problem is solved forever. They shouldn't have come at Russia, and they shouldn't have declared war on Russia in the winter. Nobody survives that, and they won't.

When you look at the situation against a background of what UK Jewry has already spent a century and one half doing, it becomes at once obvious why a certain kike hiding behind a Union Jack happens to be the busiest most prolific poster here. Really rustles the jimmies

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby
- Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire was actually in a training centre outside the perimeter where Ukrainian soldiers took up a defensive position

Every bombed building already looks abandoned. It seems fake.

There is no war in Ba Sing Se

Why are you telling me this? What's your name?

bump

THREAD BEING SLID

GLOWNIGGERS ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THIS THREAD

KEEP BUMPING

UKRAINE WAR IS FAKE AND GAY TO DIVERT ATTENTION FROM VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS

this war is fake and possibly gay

THREAD BEING SLID BY FEDS

bump

user i can guarantee you im real

Attached: schizoposter.png (340x444, 108.66K)

Why is "everyone" here ignoring the fact I insulted you in my post and talk completely off track?
I don't believe you at all

Attached: 4db.png (680x514, 72.02K)

how can i prove it to you

Do tell us more user. We're listening.

Attached: QOimfZFx_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.73K)

man of culture

Attached: EZJLZMtXQAI0Zwi.jpg (1400x700, 51.06K)

You can't, you're a made up person that will go along with any idea the current leading "emotion" of my mind tells you to, AND STOP TRYING TO

Yes yes another scheduled post, you're not even trying these days huh

No war is real. Only the massacre of your people are

I guess the media has changed so much that it just feels weird if you're not a zoomer. I remember during the yugoslavian war or the irak war, you could see so much on normal tv and on newspaper. Now you have to downloads that stupid telegram, reddit, be on Any Forums, twitter... you turn on the tv and it's only Russian bad, niggers on the Ukranian border. What the hell, dude?

>solipsist
youtube.com/watch?v=OCc-5Z_3SKI&t=429s

prove to me that you are real right now. for all I know or care you're just another automated post.

suck my nigger cock why dont you huh? how about that? is that just some emotion on your head? what are you, gay? to be thinking about nigger cock?

I don't care about the text I'm replying to because I know a real person did not write it