NO NATO PLANES FOR POOR JEWLENSKY

Thats why you get for trusting globohomo.

Attached: PUTEEN.jpg (1920x1080, 82.49K)

OH NO NO NO ZELENSKYY SISTERS WHAT DO WE DO NOW

But my Jewkrania based Nazis!!

Attached: OMG the Nazis of Jewkraine.png (1400x1300, 892.3K)

how is NATO agressive? if we weren't in NATO Poland would've probably joined Ukraine by now lol

>namefagging so you can get paid

Would be useless to send in planes at this point.
Even sending equipment is retarded, it won't make it in.

This is the time for Putin to hit Ukraine hard. They've been denied outside help, so the only assets available to them are globohomo kikery.

>>namefagging so you can get paid
if your anus burns so much, for a little princess like you I can eliminate my namefag

Attached: Leaf says.png (400x333, 68.36K)

OH NO NATO(A DEFENSIVE ALLIANCE) WILL NOT GO DEFEND A COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT PART OF THE NATO ALLIANCE! HOW DARE THEY!?

I keep hearing everyone on the "Putin Side" talk about "Globohomo" as some sort of catch-all phrase to justify their stance. But None of them can actually explain WHO "Globohomo" is with any accuracy. It's like when Alex Jones says "Chicomms" or "The Globalists".

"Putin is fighting Globohomo! Based!!"

None of you fucking Retards even knows what that means

It's over but Zelensky needs to draw it out for propaganda

"Putin is fighting Globohomo!!"
"Who's that?"
"They Gays, and Trannies, and pretty much the entire world!"
"Oh"
"Yeah this means he's gonna save the White Race"
"By wiping out every White Nation?"
"Yeah, that's Globohomo!!"

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Americans got what the wanted tho. Finland in NATO and direct border with Russia. Lol even better than Ukraine.

Globalist Homosexuals. i.e. Jews push degeneracy on western nations. This weakens western nations culturally and helps Jews secure their position at the top in mutt societies. NATO wants Putin out, Russia either weakened or on the team then they go at the final boss China.

You are simply too retarded to understand.
A cursory examination of Ukrainian politics from the last decade would help you understand but I get the feeling you are not even close to being the sharpest tool in the shed

BLM, PrEP, fags, trainees and immigrants.

That's globohomo

Again, you exemplify your retardation

digging dipper, nazis the original nazis get some jew jistu, i am not saying they were fully puppets, but for the mountain jews to stay neutral while you comit holocaust is your first hit. The thing is khazar jews were the zionist jews and zion was in georgia wich have been promised by german real nazi to the khazar jews. first attempt was bolchevism wich been fucked by stalin , then nazis deal, then subsecuent goals, probably this is the last zionist war in human history. judea is not zion they also pretend to reach Zion south via "great israel pushing up into zion.. THEY LOOSE

Yup, the “globohomo” meme is just so tiresome.
Some fucking Russian paid shills came to this board, learned a word “globohomo” and spam every thread with it like they would be “oldfags”.

You are simply too retarded to understand

Despite the russian propaganda, educated white men have seen this clearly from the beginning. Russian citizens feared their country's collapse, so they tried to forestall it by letting Putin steal enough control to trigger Continuity Of Government and maintain his own power. This happened at a bad time for them to confront the previously-weakened NATO, which only re-strengthened against them in response. Putin started the conflict with a fake military exercise and false flag bombing of a Ukrainian oil pipeline intending to bait NATO into war. His excuse was that they were really there to purge nazis and globohomo. Simultaneously, Putin's legion of shills descend on Any Forums and other far-right forums popular in the west, who yack about ZOG, globohomo and use other obvious buzzwords. These russian shills have a singular focus only on removing Ukraine's jewish leader Zelinsky, while they suspiciously ignore Putin's intentions for the 200,000 jews living there. Putin then lets many of these jews escape Ukraine in safety. He does this while hoping white men in the West don't notice or will pretend his real motives aren't suspect. US conservatives eagerly consume this Russian propaganda, most noticing nothing as expected and becoming fanboys cheering on their troops as they kill innocent people. Putin's efforts against NATO begin to backfire economically and politically, and he becomes terrified of showing weakness in front of his own Russian people. Fearing overthrow, he further engages Russia by ordering state media to announce Putin's threat to end human civilization with nukes if the country fails under his leadership. To me, this is the way these things appear to have really happened. Putin is jew puppet, and Israel together with Russia has been behind this war from the very beginning. The powerful Jews close to Putin who helped him plan this would be laughing their fucking asses off if NATO hadn't called their bluff. Now we just have to wait and see what happens next.

Attached: kikevskike_2.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

The script is so obvious.
"Oh no, NATO isn't giving us planes! US help!"
"Oh, US, you dare! It's war!"

All to cover up what was done and keep them from accountability.

Attached: WEF — Leaders – Putin & Zelenskyy.png (1328x1358, 308.22K)

"Yeah Man Putin needs to nuke the NATO Nations and irradiate Europe to save them from the Jews which are in his Government too, and who he protects by giving you mandatory sentences for Holocaust denial in his country!"

God Speed user! I hope Putin fucking obliterates Europe to get Klaus Schwab! Very cool

Attached: 983.png (340x444, 106.97K)

They won't supply planes or permit a no fly zone because it is already too late for that.

>Putin all out war on europe
Gold backed currency as a reply to the sanctions would do that without a single shot .