/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #228

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>FB, Twitter banned in Russia
>Russian forces have captured Zaporozhye NPP
>Twitter blocked in Russia for those without VPN
>Russian forces have entered Kharkov and Energodar - Berdyansk and Kherson have fallen - Mariupol is surrounded and being attacked
>2nd round of negotiations over. Both sides agreed on humanitarian corridors for civilian evacuations
>Ukraine blowing bridges along the Dnieper in retreat
>NATO rejects no-fly zone in Ukraine
>EU rejects supplying jets to Ukraine
>Russia bombs propaganda facilities, TV tower and accidentally holocast memorial in Kiev
>Russian strike on Kharkov administrative building
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kiev
>Negotiations ended without peace
>Belarus preparing to send soldiers into Ukraine
>Large convoy of Russian troops and tanks is moving towards Kiev
>The EU have closed airspace to Russian aircraft
>Putin orders Russian nuclear deterrent forces to be on alert
>Ukrainian delegation set for peace talks with Russian delegates in Belarus
>Russian forces have met heavy resistance as they advance on Kiev
>Chechen forces are on the ground north of Kiev
>Russian army releases first ever video of the Chernobyl nuclear plant after capturing it (files.catbox.moe/gqnn36.mp4)
>Melitopol has fallen under Russian hands
>Civilians and the SBU (Ukrainian security forces) engaged in a gunfight last night (due to a major confusion), resulting in heavy losses

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: 1646083655043.png (1109x874, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_hryvnia
twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1499870714723241985?s=20&t=IHM35kePE7z_fcb2CoqOKQ
inews.co.uk/news/russia-send-oil-gas-uk-despite-ukraine-sanctions-banning-ships-entering-ports-1493754
files.catbox.moe/4nv9ol.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7ftsmj.mp4
files.catbox.moe/8uvtb4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4zjkzu.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
news.sky.com/story/sky-news-teams-harrowing-account-of-their-violent-ambush-in-ukraine-this-week-12557585
pastebin.com/uWwh5gbc
twitter.com/ukraine/status/1499844477858500612?s=21
youtu.be/W19YePHkY3k
youtu.be/fYBvEDQ7R9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/k/ is pretty fun.

Attached: 1638673680997.gif (498x498, 934.69K)

Z

Z

Natobros, this is what you are dying for

Attached: 1646434843358.jpg (529x256, 27.43K)

Bro what the fuck kind of currency is THIS?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_hryvnia

Z

Attached: photo_2022-03-04_17-30-30.jpg (1280x591, 72.84K)

Z

Attached: 1646046815902.png (1080x1054, 737.68K)

Literally only took a couple of days for people to stop giving a shit and start buying Russian oil again.

Attached: Muh sanctions.png (1250x326, 148.67K)

Watch what you're saying Ivan, the FSB is watching. THERE IS NO WAR IN UKRAINE!

thanks potato connoisseur

I hope russia will livestream
denazification trials.

Russia is the best when it comes to administer
perfectly just and truthful punishment of nazi war criminals like in Nuremberg.

Attached: file.png (1050x590, 1.12M)

Z

Attached: 1646013970213.png (440x591, 305.39K)

Why do you think most western countries' have such low percentages of their population willing to die for them?

The worst part is it got 600 likes

>HOHOLS DYING FOR ZELENKSKY
>MEANWHILE HIS WIFE IS SHOPPING IN NICE
My sides

twitter.com/200_zoka/status/1499870714723241985?s=20&t=IHM35kePE7z_fcb2CoqOKQ

The bongs never stopped lolinews.co.uk/news/russia-send-oil-gas-uk-despite-ukraine-sanctions-banning-ships-entering-ports-1493754

Z

Attached: Z-waifus.png (6000x2500, 2.59M)

>BF Blyad Company

Attached: 1469148827339.jpg (410x380, 41.22K)

kek

Fuck. Lasted only one reply before I lost.

Attached: 1534134295809.jpg (960x720, 64.07K)

Will Putin unleash the Chechens?

ah, a fine new bread

Attached: 1646426207407.jpg (1280x853, 387.21K)

mariupol, when?

Attached: wwhBerLuX4I.jpg (1466x1080, 472.93K)

I'm going to sleep and leaving you with a real map and a real combat footage from LDNR chads. Goodnight
files.catbox.moe/4nv9ol.mp4
files.catbox.moe/7ftsmj.mp4
files.catbox.moe/8uvtb4.mp4
files.catbox.moe/4zjkzu.mp4

Attached: 16464276232101.jpg (1585x1586, 1.05M)

>samiylhydenko1992
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

The (((COVID))) narrative is now losing its efficacy and jews are unable to effectively instill fear in the public because:
>A) The data is undeniable that the clot shots are killing and injuring people
>B) Most of the public in the West is already vaccinated and sides have already been chosen, any more shilling will cause a possible uprising or great civil unrest to the point of violence
Fear is essential for control, so now there are endless reports of (((possible nuclear war))) and the forcing of a two sided narrative (Ukraine = Good + Russia = Bad)
>Classic division and conflict strategy.
To (((fix))) this "conflict", they will soon provide the solution to these fears. It will likely involve citizens giving up even more rights and the sacrificing what's left of a sense of nationalism for globalism.
>They are also destroying the US bio-labs in Ukraine to cover up these crimes against humanity.
All the non-stop Ukraine and WW3 (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS. Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.
For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 53735753757522727.png (679x476, 455.63K)

Standing by for the western media to rehabilitate the Third Reich as a force for good against Russian expansionism

Sneed 史尼德 Sneed's Feed and Seed 史尼德的饲料和种子商店 Chuck 查克的肏屄和吹箫商店 自由斯普林菲尔德 Free Springfield 1990年的史尼德抗议 The Sneed Protests of 1989 史尼德城里老油子大屠殺 The Sneed City Slicker Massacre 反农夫鬥爭 The Anti-Farmer Struggle 大德国汽车 The Great German Car 大危地马拉汽车 The Great Guatemalan Car 农民权利 農民權利 Farmer Rights 自由软件运动 Free Software Movement 民運自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨耕作 Multi-party Farming 安裝gentoo 安裝巴布亞企鵝 Install Gentoo 斯普林菲尔德市 City of Springfield 美国 USA 史尼德投稿者们 Sneedposters 匿名者们 Anons 免城里老油子的自治區 The City Slicker Free Region GitHub趋势页面 GitHub Trending Page 辛普森一家 Any Forums 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 该标志是一个微妙的笑话。该店名为「史尼德的饲料和种子商店」。饼干工程师企图谋杀事件 饼干工程师选举舞弊 发光的黑鬼 他妈的黑鬼 他妈的变性人屁精 他妈的小看门人 The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck". 告诉我关于班恩 他为什么要戴面具 蘋果幼儿被摧毁了 基于 特里戴维斯 模因 理查德斯托曼 技术貼圖討論版 Sneed's (Formerly Chuck's) 史尼德(从前查克)

It's over, Zelenskyj bros.. did we get too cocky?

Attached: video_2022-03-04_23-51-37 (2).webm (848x478, 1.42M)

How can these ruskies be so evil and shoot at innocent journalists? Are they so afraid of them publish the war crimes and other atrocities ruskies are doing in ukrainian soil so they try to silence every brave journalist on sight.

news.sky.com/story/sky-news-teams-harrowing-account-of-their-violent-ambush-in-ukraine-this-week-12557585

Not 100% confirmed yet but Ukrainians have sunk their own "battleship" as they left in panic from Odessa so the russians cannot use it

Attached: 1576347456765.png (1919x781, 803.06K)

Story behind this one?

Attached: 1646147249797.png (300x251, 55.95K)

Kek nice
That brings me back

Attached: BF3_Operation_Metro.jpg (1280x720, 630.3K)

>files.catbox.moe/4zjkzu.mp4
Good night fellow chugger

That other thread is speaking about a counteroffensive near the Russian city of Kharkov. How true is that, and most importantly, what source does it come from?

Is he growing pig ears?

>Not 100% confirmed
It's in Nikolayev, and it's a frigate

Attached: wew.png (865x600, 765.37K)

Can anyone explain to me where did Ukraine got their massive numbers on Russian casualties and why everyone believes them

horse race shit for news media and moral

Updated list of ridiculous sanctions. I'm having trouble with archive.org not giving me working links so original article links are listed as well.
pastebin.com/uWwh5gbc

Sure as shit wouldn't die for a government that floods my nation with Somalis and have me pay for their right to rape. Couldn't force me to fight for those fucks.

Attached: Finland Winland.png (828x626, 55.21K)

Western /chug/bros, give it to me straight. What are the chances our economy commiting allahu akbar will take yours down with it? Would that make Europe shake american hegemony off? Would these be the hard times that will create strong men?

Attached: 1646435177400.jpg (200x170, 6.92K)

That thing just had a little gun up front. Just like Zelensky.

because it feels right

shell has broken oil sanctions already
with that the thing is over

kek

Attached: 1626877542865.jpg (750x918, 188.34K)

Who wants to bet that some of the local volkssturm were the ones trying to soot them?
Their ass and because western media and twitter likes them more and so repeats it.

100%
That is why these sanctions will be lifted as soon as you make peace with Ukraine

>our economy
What economy?

Attached: cd94b96801037.jpg (1200x984, 182.14K)

The Ghost of Kiwi did it, therefore it is true

Attached: ukraine's ace pilot.jpg (480x368, 34.75K)

Angriff Schweinerenko?

>ghost_of_kiev
so simple and previsible, yet i can't help it
fucking lmao

lol thanks bro

Would the Russians even accept such a proposition? I fear they would be too greedy and demand all of Ukraine as a puppet.

Dear Russia,
twitter.com/ukraine/status/1499844477858500612?s=21

Attached: C826288B-7AFB-4511-A702-CA8BFC562A15.jpg (572x748, 118.4K)

It just says Kharkiv region

kek
youtu.be/W19YePHkY3k
youtu.be/fYBvEDQ7R9Q

Crimean here.
In my previous comment I... didn't attach a picture. Not that big a deal, but... well...
It's getting to me. I've tried to disassociate myself from what's happening, but it's hitting me, and hitting me hard.

Banning Paralympic athletes is probably, ultimately, what did it...

I hate this. I hate this so fucking much. This isn't funny. As much as I try to pretend that this is funny, it's not. I feel alone. I feel like the world hates me for existing. And I don't blame Putin for his actions. Oh no. I blame the EU and UN and NATO for being massive fucking cunts.

... sorry about the rant.

Attached: 1640781509773.jpg (3000x2193, 548.3K)

best meme to ever come out of /skg/

I saw this sanctions as gamblers betting that Russia will lose and it will backfire on them bigly.

Some Twitter account called The Kyiv Independent. That and another guy who says he is a reporter for it. They are ones that always claim the absurd crap. Reaks of glownigger ops.

Don't even look up if anyone for a second stopped pumping gas.

>What are the chances our economy commiting allahu akbar will take yours down with it?
very low, they'll ringfence the stuff that matters (international debt) and let you guys get wrecked
>Would that make Europe shake american hegemony off?
no, if anything this has shown how weak europe is, dependent on russian energy and unwilling to deploy a few hundred kilometers away

The one that has existed until recently. The one that seemingly couldn't get any worse

>What are the chances our economy commiting allahu akbar will take yours down with it
100%
and that's intended too, it helps for the great reset
Without Ukraine it would have taken much longer. The total money supply in USD has risen INSANE levels since beginning of the Kung Flu, hyperinflation of the dollar was inevitable but this war is perfect to deflect guilt and the normies take it, since they dont know any fundamentals about economics anyway

This is just an accelerant

Steiner's attack that will push the russians back to vladivostok

if you turn off the oil we legit won't have enough petrol in around 2 WEEKS and the whole country will implode
so fucking do it already Ivan you faggot

show tits

your economy will likely recover by the end of this year
shell has broken oil sanction already and I don't think germany
wants to have millions of people freeze next winter

chuggers,

what is zelensky thinking in this very moment?

Attached: xoxol431059195.gif (438x498, 817.08K)

Please take your meds before you kill yourself
Also post feet, those pics were better

Its the oil prices that have got most people worried I think. Once you start fucking with transport things can turn sour really quick.

Yea I didn't have that on my list. I'm just documenting the most ridiculous shit I can find.

I don't get it.