Why aren't the Russians deploying their new shit in Ukraine...

why aren't the Russians deploying their new shit in Ukraine? could it be that they know its just all show and are embarrassed to let other countries see videos of the new equipment being destroyed?

Attached: 1495562569-gettyimages-673270470.jpg (4000x2667, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
t.me/visegradtv/5393
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they only have 100 amatas and they are for test and development (and showing off in military parades).
it's unclear if they are actually going to produce them on scale. probably not anymore since their economy is fucked.

they did already.

Old shit is enough.

It's a tank like any other. A Javelin or NLAW would end it immediately.

>embarrassed to let other countries see videos of the new equipment being destroyed?

too late

Attached: 1646154114011.png (612x709, 365.34K)

Attached: FMydRVkVcAEcbDY.jpg (720x1280, 181.43K)

i read somewhere that it got stuck due to cheap china made tires

new zealand will send food to ukraine.
first package will be there tomorrow.

Attached: 1626632073752.jpg (750x750, 65.66K)

those are not fucking new
they existed in the afghan war

They have 14 operational with 30 in different stages of production which got delayed by lack of funds due to coof

because the tank era is fucking over in modern warfare kike

I heard the tires burst because they dry rotted from sitting still too long

Deploying your good shit on an easy win like Ukraine, doesn't make sense.
They keeping the good shit for when it really pops off with a country that actually has a chance.

new shit saved for germany and beyond

Turkey is getting more advertising for there drones then some out of date chinese/russian bullshit

Who needs new shit when you have frens like these

Attached: zzz fren.png (913x428, 622.18K)

Javelin's must be "video game tier" easy to use. All these civies annihilating Russia's armour columns is absolutely comical.

Because they don´t need to do it..

It is, takes 5 minutes to learn.

Russia is sending in all their Chechens and fresh conscripts with shitty outdated equipment basically just to use as cannon fodder in probing attacks.

They should embed a few units for operational testing at least. Wouldn't be the first time some piece of hardware went out into the real world and failed miserably.

Because they expect NATO to get involved probablyz

Come on jew bro surely you know what's going on here?

1. Send in shit tier tanks + units who you are willing to sacrifice
2. Have them do recon and probe the landscape to see where hard points and resistance are
3. Have them incircle those areas and starve people out
4. If you loose a bunch of 1970s/1980s/1990s junk to Javelins; shrug and don't give a fuck - meanwhile Ukraine consumes their equipment and ammunition fighting junk
5. If the real shit kicks off, your good stuff is ready to go

They're using their older equipment because it's not cheap to maintain, the older it becomes the more expensive it becomes. Why not use it and take Ukraine while you're at it?

Checked

Attached: HILRZzg.png (427x379, 220.74K)

Russia's fancy new equipment is all vaporware. It doesn't exist in any meaningful capacity.

I mean even if they did use newer shit, it won't be in the first wave, which is made of 2nd echelon forces. The new impressive stuff should come with the breakthrough exploitation phase of the operation.

Because despite what the kikes write they don’t want to kill every last Ukrainian

Attached: DF1C5B95-C9DE-4EE3-9DA6-90EB5EDF8C51.png (920x611, 115.71K)

The same has to be true with China.

for what purpose? You want an armata to drive around on highways doing nothing but risking sensitive tech?

there is no new shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village

Those are test models. Production wasn’t scheduled to start until 2022, so it’s highly doubtful that any have reached combat units yet.
Same with the Su-57. They’ve got 2-3 built as test runs, but production isn’t scheduled to begin for years (if ever).

Because imagine if India or China sees this Armata obliterated, they are going to cancel military contracts for that shit.

I read that they < 20 of these things currently. How is the Armata supposed to be better than T-90 anyway?

When will the Russkiys build the mammoth tank?

Attached: MammothTankProRender.jpg (620x465, 40.2K)

LET'S SEE.....IT'S PRETTY CLEAR PUTIN IDLIZINGTHE USSR BEATING OF BERLIN IN WW2 AND IS USING THE EXACT SAME TACTICS...

FUCK OFF AND DIE.

THIS WILL BE A SLOW BRUTAL WAR WITH A OT OF CASUALTIES ON BOTH SIDES. HE IS NO RUSH TO START WW3.

India already did though.

Because they are poor.

Because it's propaganda larp. Without nukes they would have been gone by now.

>>t.me/visegradtv/5393
t.me/visegradtv/5393
>>t.me/visegradtv/5393
t.me/visegradtv/5393
>>t.me/visegradtv/5393
t.me/visegradtv/5393
>>t.me/visegradtv/5393
t.me/visegradtv/5393

New footage of fried steppe monkeys.

Attached: 1645838383411.jpg (553x552, 58.52K)

Unironically would larger tanks with more powerful engines and more flexible treads be the new meta now? I mean you can make less, and if theyre bigger and more powerful they can carry larger anti-missile systems that armor wouldnt be able to stand up to, like a supersized Trophy array.

Already posted this a billion times today, but here it goes again.

You don't use your top-tier stuff in the first waves, you use old shit that is still functional at 1/10 of the cost. You dont send your elite shock troops in the frontline so they can be skirmished to death, its why the term "cannonfodder" even exists. You send in the chaff, make the enemy use its valuable resources to get rid of your disposable resources.

Attached: tactics.jpg (960x720, 71.78K)

Ukraine is just the start.

I thought Jews were smart

They don't any new shit. Something about a bunch of oligarchs funneling money out of defense programs has fucked Russia permanently. One day Putin will hear that they cannot replace any of the equipment they are losing.

>why aren't the Russians deploying their new shit in Ukraine?

Because its all in Moldova and Belarus waiting for Nato to make a move into Ukraine so they can pincer any advance from Poland.