Futures contracts are the most retarded jewish thing ive ever heard in my life

our gas is going up because retards and jews are speculating on it

Attached: 1642633288111.jpg (214x265, 17.99K)

Don’t forget that 14 months ago, American a was energy independent.

god we gotta get trump back in before it gets even worse. anyone who says voting doesnt matter is a fed or a fucking retard

A general strike demanding it would work faster.

fortunately the dems are screwed and congress will be majority red by the end of the year

No, the price of gas is going up for several reasons.

Primarily because faggots are deciding to stop buying oil from Russia, meaning the supply is less. Less supply = higher prices.

Secondarily because the cash is worth less than when you started reading this, so it takes more cash to buy the same amount.

Thirdly, futures speculations expect the prices to rise, so they buy a future contract to lock in the current price (if they expected the prices to fall, they would sell the futures contracts).

Fourthly, the green energy cartel want to force customers to buy their electric cars and windmills because they have a cartel monopoly and only know how to use force to make sales, so they will force the price to squeeze out anybody in the gas market.

source: I'm a rich Investor

who decides what cash is worth

buyers and sellers

and 5th, markets are efficient
and 6th, OP is a faggot

>seething nofuture-er

lol markets are NOT efficient at all. Desire, wants, needs, preferences are not standardized, and cannot be measured on equal terms.

ok jew
>(((buyers and sellers)))
if nobody can afford a house the free market is FUCKING WRONG and needs to be dealt with, nobody can convince me otherwise

Get a mortgage you can afford and tada you have a house.

prices are so high nobody can afford to even do that right now

Look up an equity firm (aka private capital) in your area.
Tell them how much income you make.
They will make you a deal and lend you money that you can pay back in quantities you can afford.
Especially if you are planning to use that money to buy an asset like a house, which if you improve with time will become worth more tomorrow than today.
I don't blame you that nobody has explained this to you. Public school has failed zoomers and millennials.

>oy vey just take usury up the ass goy
ok kike

>lol markets are NOT efficient at all
If they are not efficient, then you should be able to find arbitrage opportunities. To say that gas futures contracts are only going up because of speculators is dumb and ignorant.
I am talking about liquid markets in the context of futures contracts.

why the fuck should america pay more for natural gas because russia isnt selling it to europe? we dont buy russian gas

Yes, gas and food are going up for no reason what so ever. Economic war with Russia has nothing to do with it. It doesn't really matter though because we can always eat the bugs which is just fine with me.

Attached: sanctions.png (1334x1208, 1.65M)

america doesnt buy russian wheat, we are the largest exporter of that shit on the planet bar none

Futures are good for production. It ensures farmers, oil producers, or other producers of raw goods and commodities, can secure a price they want or deem acceptable for their goods, offering them some sense of stability and security in exchange for the opportunity to make more money if the price goes up in the future. The buyers take the risk by taking a chance to get more for their trade, but also possibly could lose a lot of money

t.dirty jew