/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #637

Previous: ▶Latest:
>A Ukrainian counter-offensive has just begun in the Kharkiv region. They reportedly plan to push Russian forces back to the border.
>Facebook and Twitter have been blocked in Russia. There are also reports YouTube may be blocked, though some people seem to still be able to access it (for now).
>US is considering banning Russian oil imports
>40 mile long Russian convoy is apparently stalled due to blown up bridges and attacks on vehicles
>US Senator Lindsay Graham called for Putin's assassination
>There was a live streamed battle at a nuclear power plant (the largest in Europe) and the facility was on fire. The fire has now been put out and the situation there seems to be under control. Russia is reportedly in control of the plant.
>A convoy of Russian forces is trying to reach the largest nuclear power plant in Europe. Heavy fighting reported.
>Telecoms blackout in Sumy Oblast
>Peace talks ended, no resolution reached but they agreed on humanitarian corridors
>Putin spoke. Said everything is going according to plan. Also claimed a General died.
>An amphibious assault on Odessa could be coming soon
>Mariupol is isolated but under Ukrainian control. Under heavy shelling.
>Russians claim Kherson is under their control. Ukrainian military says it's not, but there is heavy fighting taking place. US officials also deny it's under Russian control and say it's "too soon" to say.
>Heavy fighting reported in Kharkiv and Mariupol
>Russia is conducting tactical strikes in Kyiev. A TV tower was hit. Another missile missed and hit a Holocaust memorial site.
>40 mile long convoy heading towards Kyiev

Multicam stream: youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

liveuamap.com/
Frequent objective analysis of the war: understandingwar.org/

Attached: counter.jpg (1080x1000, 403.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2W2dYcJ6jqw
youtube.com/shorts/Q12-rCfIdSc
mobile.twitter.com/JohnElleson/status/1498739177147580417
youtube.com/watch?v=jl5DXBC54WI
twitter.com/CurrentTimeTv/status/1499475364078366729
twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1499851175377747970
twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1499852381835698188
youtube.com/watch?v=p_0mhtTN53k
petition.president.gov.ua/petition/118694
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is Russia not using their massive army effectively to flatten them? Can someone explain to a brainlet why?

Clean up in aisle 5

Attached: zFCw9dD.gif (400x249, 499.05K)

what is putin thinking now

good job announcing it to the world

There is no way to launch a counter offensive in Kharkiv because it gets shelled from Russia territory. Same reason why Ukraine couldn't liberate Donetsk and Lugansk - they are too close to Russian border. It's impossible to free that land without pushing deep into Russian territory.

why do hohols wear these?

Attached: pads.png (339x175, 82.08K)

I, for one, enjoy pushing deep into Russian women.

banana

Ukraine stop. You are not suppose to attack.

>tfw Any Forums has mythologized glowies so much, you now seriously believe Ukraine can win with all the Western intel they're getting

Attached: covergn.jpg (1200x675, 522.93K)

Attached: 1646421046385.png (303x335, 140.68K)

>why do soldiers wear knee pads
gee I don't fucking know

Kneeling down while wearing a reasonable amount of gear is painful and messes up your knees. Hence, you wear knee pads.

we need some kharkiv live cams

He's listening to the Red Army Choir on YouTube.

To not hurt their knees.

I dowwn at my parents hourse

where is the joiking at lets go!

I give up I can't find the kven song they played on new years eve here...
youtube.com/watch?v=2W2dYcJ6jqw

Two more weeks 'till victory or until we collectively default.

youtube.com/shorts/Q12-rCfIdSc

Because if there is incoming fire you throw yourself on the ground. When knees hit ground with full force, they in the best case hurt a lot, in the worst case make you a casulty, because you broke your kneecaps.

is that the only reason?

whilst?

Yes.

why is pic related a 10/10 in bongland?

Attached: 1601816551979.jpg (962x1026, 224.46K)

could there be another reason why one would want to project the knees?

Ah so this is who is bombing civilians in Kharkiv. Good to know

Russia is actually poor.

corr, cos they're beauties, effin english roses

Bleeding Russia until they pull back to the East and Krim would count as a victory.

to suck dick! hahahahaha they're wearing knee pads to SUCK DICK get it? hahahahaha

Attached: 1618587333139.gif (480x369, 1.17M)

Ukraine won't even exist in two days. Stop posting shitty CIA psyops.

Tactical dick-sucking devices.

They are not as poor as Russians

If Sweden were to join NATO is there really anything Russia could do about it? It's not like to could preform an amphibious invasion. They'd have to invade through Finland to reach them.

AH HA! I KNEW IT!

if thre by chancce is a kven hrere post the song played on tv on ny eve...

Two more weeks, Putinpede

>tfw i might lose my ukrainan and russian frens from playing sven coop again

Attached: 5C6E3A7D-8E8D-427F-A361-897127B50473.jpg (1024x761, 43.75K)

surely soon it will fall

Attached: FM2mP8VXwAAT3Fz.jpg (1080x1311, 164.51K)

Urban warfare exercises were the worst shit ever, id rather take a 40km morning march over four hours of kneeling on asphalt.

While kneeling to take aim, take orders, etc. Are you 15?

enter our airspace some, bomb Malmö if we are lucky

Putin is too much of a coward to invade NATO countries. In a conventional war the Russians would get completely wrecked and even in a nuclear war the US would likely survive but Russia would be completely wiped out.

When people call you Stiev when your name is actually Styiv

Attached: D04CB380-7EB9-46DF-BD39-5509A05237EA.jpg (381x314, 116.62K)

jokes over lad, leafy took my ebin bait

Plausibility of denial. I guess even our government can't handle that many lies about not shelling civilians from getgo

The ol' San Franciscan Slupperino's.

again?

well FUCKING SHOOT DOWN DOWN THEN

we are not joiking anymore.....

Because a war requires logistics. You need to feed, arm, refuel, fix, provide medical support ect... And Russia is a kleptocracy. From the oligarchs all the way down is non-stop corruption. Which means, the equipment is not maintained, the supplies are sold, the top don't care if the bottom perish.

BATTLE TRANNIES ADVANCE

Attached: 16464296970450.jpg (938x1280, 232.32K)

Russia is yet to throw the heavy stuff in the field because they want to minimize civilian casualties. With how willing the fascist government in kiev is to kill as many as it can this is coming to an end. It's over for the west.

hope mariupol is fine

when will hiromoot ban ruskis from Any Forums? On his twitter he is already pandering to ukrainians

Its only massive because they need to cover a lot of fronts, especially around finland, baltics, china and pacific

in 96 hours

yesterday was great, I'm hoping we get some more livestream battles

Attached: 1634356577188.jpg (931x859, 135.9K)

>all according to plan

Attached: 20220304_161335.jpg (720x424, 51.03K)

Mutt Keks be like:
Come on Putin, Surender to God!
mobile.twitter.com/JohnElleson/status/1498739177147580417

What're the odds Russia runs out of funds for its military operations?

I feel like if push comes to shove they'll just lean on the oligarchs or write a lot of IOWs.

Bucha

Attached: UAWeapons-1499862139091271685-20220304 153934-vid1.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

I am sorry man with this agression we have to fucking start shooting down tresspassing planes

beause you saw ukraine....

Attached: what.png (934x592, 274.82K)

Well I'm team ukrianian but any bigger offencive is deadtrap without air support or air control. They need to win time you swarm tactic and take essential target

Straight to the frontlines

watch this, it's only 90 seconds don't worry
youtube.com/watch?v=jl5DXBC54WI

Attached: 1613543994134.png (680x680, 398.26K)

in an extreme case I could see them taking Gotland before we'd have the US mount nuclear missiles there

Attached: 1593096338612.jpg (960x540, 102.78K)

Double pads are comfy.

They can't just leave the rest of Russia empty of armies lol

they actually don't have to do anything. People are already brainwashed enough.
twitter.com/CurrentTimeTv/status/1499475364078366729

>A Ukrainian counter-offensive has just begun in the Kharkiv region. They reportedly plan to push Russian forces back to the border.
real shit?

Malmö is rightful Danish clay.

NATO/US are OBVIOUSLY supplying forces and weapons in secret. Ukraine should be losing hard.

was there any need to publish it in english?

Why would you not wear knee pads
>not allowed, uniformity, w/e
I wore mine under my pants

Call NATO I have a solution for them:
1. Send enough AA to secure couple West Ukraine airports so they can actually be used.
2. Send 50 F-15/16/Eurofighter jets to those airports
3. Have them painted in Ukraine colors
4. Have 50 US/NATO retired pilot volunteers come to Ukraine and accept Ukrainian citizenship
5. Have those now Ukrainian pilots establish air superiority over Ukraine using Ukrainian planes
PROFIT! No NATO forces were used.

Attached: 1642141441522.png (811x1318, 405.94K)

I think we all need to stop or joiking and cool the fuck down.....

pic unrelated it's my wyfu...

Attached: 1645320193116.png (852x869, 867.59K)

because the slogan doesnt work in swedish

For burgerpoints

well it is propaganda in essence

Two more weeks

I’m sure they PLAN on it

Attached: 1646430334297.jpg (594x437, 51.54K)

Cannot wait for them to open the Russian stock market, it’s going to be butffuckingly hilarious

>Russia is yet to throw the heavy stuff in the field because they want to minimize civilian casualties. I love this cope. I am sorry user, but russian military has no heavy stuff left over. Are you seriously expecting russia to send troops and equipment from all over the russian federation and leave it undefended to take one strip of land?

The russian forces that were assembled near ukraine before the invasion is what russia was willing to gamble with. If those forces lose, russia must reinforce them with what they weren't willing to lose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1626040608736.jpg (2000x2000, 184.23K)

I don't think they would actually do anything. Ukraine is a special case, not only strategically important but also culturally important. Nationalist Russians really don't want Little Russia locked away forever.

twitter.com/IAPonomarenko/status/1499851175377747970
twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1499852381835698188

oh no
oy vey, it's anudda shoah

They're only "green men" if they're Russian
If they're NATO, they're "olive men".

She likes cheese that much that she got sponsored?

Slurp the dip

Couldn't you see how you'd fuck up there?

Good Luck to Ukraine. Kill as many russian scum as you.

Russian wearing gasmasks? Teargassing them?

Sending planes was tried, but it could escalate things so was denied in the end

TO ALL WORKING AMERICANS:

Do realize Russia is on YOUR side.

Big Tech is trying to cancel Russia the same way it cancelled Trump, and is trying to cancel YOU.

The big banks are trying to cancel Russia the same way they're trying to cancel YOU.

The ultra-rich capitalists are the real ones behind the war on Russia. They are the same people making YOUR standard of living lower and who want to see you and others like you disappear from the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_0mhtTN53k

The only correct thing to do is to stand behind the Russian nation with your full support.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 8.03.00 PM.png (1206x1144, 231.81K)

helps when you suck cock

Yeah, really prefered the pads in your pants over the "real" kneepads (like in op pic).
But my knees never really got used to it.

>>A Ukrainian counter-offensive has just begun in the Kharkiv region. They reportedly plan to push Russian forces back to the border.
Ukraine is winning this war handily. All the media reporting agrees. The Russian army is a paper tiger, an under funded joke. No gas, no food, can't feed themselves. A total failure. When do we march on Moscow and seize it? More importantly, what do we do with the "spoils" of war, by which I mean Russian pussy? It's time to sack Moscow and claim what is ours.

Attached: russian_girls.jpg (800x540, 172.38K)

TRANNIES BTFO

if you invade sweden and I can havee her then I am onboard

other than thet you can go fuck your self

sorry sweden and finland a man has his weeaknesses hehehe
god damnit I LOVE HER SO MUCH!! REEEEE
hhehe

no pjutin as the bongs say.. why pjjjutin.. is deliberate i know to ascosiate it with puke...

no you done bad.. not you my fellow varangian fren but your goverment of sick schitzos.......

remember this is not about you....

that's because the bongs rule the jews

Attached: 1630574195039.jpg (966x956, 231.5K)

Why do they announce it for everyone to read? So Twitter forces can join them?

From 1 to 10 how close are we to WW3 boys?

kek swede twinks never miss a good opportunity

So, if you house get blown up by bomb from enemy invader, does insurance cover this?

It will have to happen now. Russia wanted a quick nondeadly war but now jews and globohomo and lindsay graham want a long bloody operation for propaganda

Communist supporting Putin is a biggest cuck

yes. but she is still not fat that's how you know you got a finner

omg no she is good I called man already when she was 18....

>Russian pussy
You wear two condoms.

Attached: 1617839887393.png (881x757, 251.31K)

I wore them, but still really fucked my knees for some reason. The asphalt really rekked me.

yeh you've posted this lefty/pol/ drivel every day for the last week. tongue my anus.

this 100% if you were issued only one pair you could just steal another one later.

They executed any more unnarmed Russian POWs yet?

Ukrainian war crimes will be forgiven.

4/10

>All the media reporting agrees.
I have no dog in this fight but that's the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Attached: 1636014432417.jpg (1008x1462, 176.59K)

you drunk already bro?

>the fascist government in kiev
I support Putin, but let's not do this shit.

Lol. A rarety for this board. A legit Ukrainian. Quick question. The whole biological labs issue. I ran across this petition on your President's website. Is this legit? Are there a lot of Ukrainians that believe this? And are the Russians bombing these locations specifically?

petition.president.gov.ua/petition/118694

Zimbabwe - 281
Russia Kemerovskaya Province - 206
Kongo - 155
Russia - 66

New HIV cases per 100k capita, 2019

Attached: 1627534642070.png (758x406, 21.89K)

What heavy stuff you idiot?
>muh iskander
Already deployed and accomplished fuck all
>muh t-14, su-57/75
Cartoon tanks and planes

Yeah, because we see the (((oligarchs))) in their yachts so big they have their own anti-missile defence systems.