Twitter gives A-OK to encourage assassinations

“Calling for Vladimir Putin’s assassination are not in violation of Twitter’s rules,” Daily Beast reporter says

Justin Baragona from the Daily Beast has asked Twitter if Senator Lindsey Graham’s remarks, calling for Putin’s assassination, break the platform’s rules.

“A Twitter spokesperson told me this morning that Lindsey Graham's tweets calling for Vladimir Putin's assassination are not in violation of Twitter's rules,” hinting they don’t.

Attached: IMG_20220304_211245_344.jpg (1088x312, 51.51K)

So we can call for Biden and the rest to be assassinated.

yup

This is the reason why there needs to be strong militia presense. Politicians can violate international laws and people will look the other way without a word because the enemy of propaganda loses rights.

Twitter's been doing as they pleased in spite of their written rules for a long time. Are you in support of popular thing? Then you're okay to incite violence. If you're not, or if twitter mods feel pissy, then you get the banhammer.

>calling for Putin’s assassination
Alois Irlmaier WW3 prophecy

>causes the war?
>"Everything calls peace, Shalom! Then it will occur - a new Middle East war suddenly flames up (US in middle east until Afghanistan), big naval forces are facing hostiley in the Mediterranean - the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkan: I see a "large one" falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him - then impact is on impact. ..."

>"Two men kill a third highranked. They were paid by other people. ..."

>"The third murder occurred. Then the war starts. ..."

"One of the murderer is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with brightcolored hair. I think, it will be at the Balkans, but cannot say it exactly. ..."

Attached: Alois Irlmaier.jpg (948x725, 160.57K)

lol no

If you guys love Putin and hate Biden so much why don't you move to Russia, little bitch?

>It's only ok to talk about killing people if we are the ones doing it!

Putin should legit be assassinated though, if only for being a manlet.

Really, everyone under 5'11 should be put to death.

>“Calling for Vladimir Putin’s assassination are not in violation of Twitter’s rules,” Daily Beast reporter says
Twitter has already spread disinformation and threats that DIRECTLY resulted in the murder of Trump supporters. They are complicit in crimes of harassment , almost back to their inception.
One day karma will repay these deeds in full.
I don't think these clowns know what that portends.
I will personally piss on their graves.

Attached: 1622338058426.png (516x551, 589.15K)

Based fuck that kgb rat

Attached: 7A3B5FE7-A375-4F5F-A24D-FCE35E6767BD.jpg (828x451, 56.99K)

We could send Biden to Russia and see what happens

Why move to Russia, when you can bring Russia here?

Sounds jewish and globohomo to me faggot

Imagine how quickly you'd be v& if the hashtag had a different name behind it.
>#hereliesconservatism

Rules for thee but not for me

>Twitter gives A-OK to encourage assassinations
Twitter is an echo chamber for radicalization, they're laws that are supposed to prevent acts of bodily harm to another person or halt acts of terrorism in their tracks indefinitely to push a political agenda or in the name of a religion that encourages murder, rape, and the killing of supposed "infidels" that are worth genociding allegedly. Ideologies, cults make otherwise normal people do and/or commit heinous crimes in the name of a religion, ideology or cult that facilitates these things that should have been stamped out ages ago, however; have not been because of the deep state of neo-liberalism needs useful idiots so that they profiteer from misery and thus pin the blame to a group of people who never encouraged, endorsed and neither groomed people into the cult.

>Russia claims someone tried to assassinate Putin
>They say he's allegedly inspired by Graham's tweet
>+1 casus beli against the US
Congratulations, senator. You just roped your country into war.
That is if you're not Qasem Soleimani'd first by Russian drones.

Twitter is an American company. In a time of war, they will and SHOULD represent American interests. Do not expect "fairness", those are the types of rules that apply within a civil society during peace time.

Says the fag defending kike Ukraine.

Well I'm guessing he doesn't speak Russian for one dumbass.

Just because you support Spain's right to integrity doesn't mean you have to move to Spain to prove it.

Please stop being so dumb.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT CONDONE ASSASINATIONS OF THE PERSON ATTACH TO MY FAVOURITE COCK TO SUCK

Attached: 123123123.png (1000x1080, 189.19K)

If someone on twitter said they hoped Stalin got assassinated do you think they should get suspended?

>Twitter is an American company.
yeah so is every other silicon valley giant, all of social media is a fucking cancer and should be shut down and fucking nuked.

Nothing ever good comes out of social media like Facebook, Twitter, and so-on, just more misery and despair.

if you want glowniggers busting down your door within 6 hours.

Hell yeah brother

Youll notice every war ever was started by a coping manlet and every response to an agressor always comes from another manlet