What the fuck is going on

Look at this video I am fucking MAD as fuck , what is going on why and when did humans lose there soul ? Is this what the new world has become ? I bet all these people have #blm and Ukraine flag on there shitty kikebook but are they even human ? Do they care ? Are we living in hell ? Why is everything so soulless ?

twitter.com/Patriot13777123/status/1499796492722262024?t=GNAx5eAX2nkmpCfg6SgHCQ&s=19

Attached: IMG_20220304_205212.jpg (1080x1457, 231.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/streetpeopleLA/status/1499819475817811971
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he took the vaxx he's on his own

The amount of tomfoolery in the younger generations makes it hard to distinguish what is genuine and what is not. Sort of metaphorical of today's world.

Thats fucked up

You can see a crackpipe fall out of his pocket at 5 seconds in.

reminds me of china lel

dead?

Not my problem.

>Over the last 6 months you see several of your classmates drop suddenly
>Teachers always tell you to keep studying and stop noticing
>Noticing is punished
>The weird tweaker no one likes falls over suddenly
>Kek, guess we can't notice
Just my guess

This is exactly how chinks would react. Maybe it has something to do with population density which makes life less valuable. People are also desensitized by movies and entertainment which constantly displays people being killed for fun.

omg omg omg

It's the fact that they seem so cold like no emotion or a genuine reaction

Matthew 24:12

Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved

>long ass jump cut between the boy kneeling next to him and the paramedics actually doing something
So fucking glad I'm starving the machine by not having kids in this dogshit country.

Attached: 1645990140474.jpg (473x1024, 72.28K)

>multiplication of wickedness
we haven't seen anything yet

This

He's probably emulating a tiktok video or doing it to get out of running.

>helping the evil-vaccinated normies up from their 3rd heart-attack this week
lewl, how about-a-no. I refuse to extend my hand to people who wanted me dead less than 2 weeks ago.

Attached: castelluccio-di-norcia.jpg (1024x768, 365.79K)

you're just ending your bloodline, they have plenty of nigger cattle

Same we are slowly and surely transitioning to China souless state.

They don't need you having kids, they have an infinite supply of halfway educated poos and chinks to take it from here. We don't even have to worry about raising or educating them, another country did that for them.

twitter.com/streetpeopleLA/status/1499819475817811971

Attached: They want you to join this.png (618x659, 433.69K)