Serious question

How does it combined blm rhetoric, reddit globohomo and open hatred towards ethnic Russians?

Attached: 1483712802742.gif (320x240, 1.15M)

She's a qt, I love Russia.

>blm rhetoric, reddit globohomo and open hatred towards ethnic Russians?

they're like 3 different things, user

>open hatred towards ethnic Russians
I've hated you snowniggers ever since you shit up CS:GO. If every russian died and your country was left barren for the next thousand years I would weep with joy

Attached: 1643449875805.jpg (208x208, 19.77K)

Slavs are worthless in general and I hate the way you people sound.

No, how can reddit fags and many western people can stand for equality while hating specific ethnicity?

Agreed, CS has effectively been ruined by them along with chinks. If anyone needs proof that Canada is China 2.0 then just play CSGO and ask every Canadian on your team if they're Asian. I can't remember the last time I talked to a Canadian that wasn't asian(excluding Novia Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and New Foundland).

no the fuck they are not

>child angry hes bad at a videogame

>brainwashed bots

tfw when no qt russian gf

Attached: artworks-000354524928-586iiw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.53K)

No it's a statistic that Chinks/Russians are the biggest known cheaters on CSGO just like PUBG.

Russians are shit at csgo you moron.

You're asking the wrong place faggot. This board is the international hub of pro-Russian sentiment. We love Putin because he's based and redpilled. We hate gopniks because they're Untermensch but otherwise Russians are pretty fucking based.

>Oh nO My ViDeO GaMeS

you fucking toddler

I hate all of you slavs equally, you're the most swarthy people in all of Europe, especially you Russians. Fuckin Tartars, Siberians, German/Nord mutts, Chechen Mountain Muslims, and etc. The list goes on you're all vile.

Swedish girls are good too bro

Attached: eli.png (371x353, 142.07K)

You're on Any Forums ffs, calling people toddlers on here doesn't do much considering you're among them.

>hating specific ethnicity
It's not happening. Even semi-woke acquaintances of mine constantly spout that they feel bad for Russian citizens. Our media constantly claims that the Russian soldiers don't really want to be in Ukraine. They keep showing Russians who worry for their family at home, who decry war.

Never used cheats in online games and don't like cheaters too, why do you generalize?

Reddit is full of NPCs, they don't actually believe anything they just follow narratives.

Attached: 2941191344060276000.jpg (896x864, 159.43K)

You're an individual, it's the most common stereotype with you lot. Stereotypes exist for a reason they describe the MAJORITY of people.

i dont think im the one bitching about video games

Trolling all those games of dota finally came back to haunt you your worse then the fucking Brazilians on that game

I don't hate Russians but fuck some shit dick that's trying to bait a new world war. I don't want to go to the other side of the world to kill white people.

Is it true that Russian girls are super materialistic whores? Are they worse than white women?

It's not really about the videogames, I play in NA I don't even have to deal with Russians. However I think it reveals character traits.

Didn't you know this board is under attack from reddit fags who are globohomo fugs but at he same time hate specific ethnicities?

they don't stand for equality

That's only your inner circle try use vpn and pretend you are Russian on Any Forums, you will see. Didn't mention western media who are openly hate specific ethnicity

When I played csgo on Russian servers cheaters were hated by everyone and were immediately kicked

I still love you Russiabros... any American on here calling you not white is a spic or a jew they can fuck themselves

I don't like Dota, don't play. Why do you hate me personally?

List of anti-Russia propaganda we have seen thus far:
- Ukrainian father crying as he hugged his daughter was actually a pro-Russian rebel in Donbas preparing to fight Nazi Azov Battalion
- 13 Ukrainian soldiers "killed" on Snake Island actually surrendered and are alive and well
- Russian tank that ran over civilian car in Kiev was a Strela-10 Ukrainian air defense system
- Photos of Zelensky in military garb with a helmet on are from 2021 border inspection
- Video of Ukrainian MiG-29 shooting down a Russian Su-35 was a Digital Combat Simulator animation
- Russian cruise missile that blew up the side of a residential building was actually a Ukrainian air-defense missile fired by the Ukrainian military
- Viral video of Ukrainian pilot shooting down Russian jet was a screen recording from Arma 3 video game
- Viral video of Russian jet exploding over Kiev was in fact a Ukranian Su-27
- Russian supply convoy that Ukrainian military blew up was a Ukrainian convoy
- Ukrainian military lied about blowing up 56 tanks that included General Tushayev
- Russian jet bombing near residential homes appears to be a Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter targeting Russian troops
- Claims from Western-intel that Ukraine had shot down multiple IL-76 transport planes carrying paratroopers have yielded no evidence
- Ukrainian Ambassador to the UN reads fake text messages from 2ch (Russian soldiers aren't allowed cell phones in Ukraine)
- Russian attack on Holocaust memorial was an attack on a communications tower nearby
- Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant fire was actually in a training centre outside the perimeter where Ukrainian soldiers took up a defensive position

Russia didn't forced NATO to expand east and threat it

What do they stand for then?

Have a cute girl bro

Attached: lightning.jpg (960x540, 73.45K)

They stand for anti white sentiment and hide behind the facade of "equality"
They want nothing less than the destruction of mankind

Don't be a retarded faggot. Ukraine was never going to get into NATO and if they did there's no scenario where NATO attacks Russia for no reason. This stupid fucking cope from room temp ruskies or paid putin shills is the dumbest fucking thing.
Just stop being a faggot. You could have won, and been an ultra nationalist state but now you'll be a Chinese puppet state by the end of the month.