ENTIRE RUSSIAN COMPANY OF MEN WIPED OUT

>"Yesterday the conscripts, who were forced to sign a contract or signed for them, were withdrawn from the war zone in #Ukraine.
>But from a company of a hundred men only four were left alive."
NONONONONONONNOONONONONOOOOOOOO BROS YOU TOLD ME THAT RUSSIA ONLY HAD 500 TOTAL LOSSES SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON!!?!?!?!?!? DID YOU MEAN 500 LOSSES PER REGIMENT?

Attached: russlosses.png (603x703, 378.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499763642170019846
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WOWZERS YA'LL THE GHOST OF KIEV AVADA KEDABRA'D OVER 6 MILLION ROO-SHINS TO DEATH
>IT'S JUST LIKE MY HECKIN' MARVEL MOVIES YA'LL

Attached: 1646263522836.jpg (750x920, 98.58K)

>NEXTA
>Kyiv Independent
both slide sources

Why are you kikes so intent on making people care about this?

Answer: All the non-stop Ukraine (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

What, are you saying they deepfaked this old Russian senator? LOL retard.

Stop sliding actual news with your retarded conspiracy theories you Russian dog-dick-licker.

monke man want banan?

Attached: 1646241493032.png (930x566, 321.67K)

>nexta
>rusissan senator
>woman

Yeah I bet this happened

>What, are you saying they deepfaked this old Russian senator? LOL retard.
She didn't even say that. They are hoping people who don't speak Russian won't check.

Russia literally drank its own koolaid on propaganda and went in thinking Ukraine would fold in a weekend. Instead they are getting dragged into a quagmire. Even conservative estimates of casualties are absurd with 3 senior commanders dead. This entire thing has been a huge embarrassment for the Russian military and political elite.

>every world war has russia using its superior numbers to overwhelm the enemy while taking huge losses but still ultimately winning
>surprised that the pattern continues

>Nooo! How could my hecking based anti-homo-gay-kike-jew-globo-tranny-west boys take losses!
pol in full damage control again, even when russians admit they done goofed

Do you even own a valid passport, muttkin? Shut the fuck up and keep eating your goyslop until you choke, bitch.

Trump is a child raping faggot.

How about a link to OPs video?

This. The Russians are trying to sell it as blitzkrieg but it's become a slugfest and the more time goes on the more armed and organized Ukraine gets. If Russia decides to actually storm Kiev, Kharkov, Odessa and Mariupol, there will be rivers of blood from their soldiers.

Were they killed by the golem of kyiv?

bad propaganda.
the Russian government hasn't sent conscripts to combat zones since the first chechnyan war.
The ones in Ukraine are professional army, like what we have in the US.

OP is upset because he prefers the company of men.

>finland

They will never successfully occupy Ukraine. They will not succeed in throwing countless men to their death in an offensive war.
Sure, fren:
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1499763642170019846

she actually did say that though

fake news

Attached: 1645760171375.jpg (487x597, 58.46K)

Yes. Still not going to war in Ukraine!

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-145150_Chrome.jpg (721x898, 202.44K)

Lol look at this sublime collection of cope.

>flag
He'll is forever

Also
>Narusova was born in Bryansk, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union, the daughter of Boris Narusovich, a Jewish Platoon Commander of the Red Army and a lieutenant of the Komsomol, who later was appointed the Director of the School for the Deaf in Bryansk and a Russian mother.
Jews are always in control

>In response to Russia's 2022 invasion of Ukraine, Narusova on 27 February stated in a television interview: "I do not identify myself with those representatives of the state that speak out in favor of the war. I think they themselves do not know what they are doing. They are following orders without thinking." She also stated that Russian soldiers in Ukraine lay "unburied; wild, stray dogs gnawing on bodies that in some cases cannot be identified because they are burned."

Amateurs focus on tactics, professional soldiers study logistics And Russia has screwed the pooch hard. They simply didn’t plan for a prolonged war they honestly though Ukraines defense would break day 1 and any resistance that popped up would be handled piecemeal they did not expect to get dragged into urban combat which is going to make Grozny look easy. They have basically depleted their strategic reserves of their smart munitions with no easy way to make more since the west cut them off from the chips they need. You are a certified retard if you don’t see how this isn’t going to plan for an attacking force they don’t even control the skies yet it’s a fucking disgrace militarily.

I don't think I'll go to hell for understanding Russian, but whatever

>NONONONONONONNOONONONONOOOOOOOO BROS YOU TOLD ME THAT RUSSIA ONLY HAD 500 TOTAL LOSSES SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what......now there's 600. They're taking a country...not a Chuck E Cheese, ya stupid faggot.

>bad shit happens in war
whoa

>NEXTA

>>In response to Russia's 2022 invasion of Ukraine, Narusova on 27 February stated in a television interview: "I do not identify myself with those representatives of the state that speak out in favor of the war. I think they themselves do not know what they are doing. They are following orders without thinking." She also stated that Russian soldiers in Ukraine lay "unburied; wild, stray dogs gnawing on bodies that in some cases cannot be identified because they are burned."
Based, she should be praised for her critical thought.
Unlike this shaky-brained leaf:

>100 is a company
that's a small ass company

Russia has never cared about losses, all of this is basically soft american screeching.

Attached: hobgoblins chang eyed.png (1000x1000, 149.82K)

Yes, Russia sent babies conscripts, poor people to die, because Klaus Schwab told them to for the great reset, punish the covid tyrants, no more brother wars

Ok Fagdahd Bob

Attached: C76E7152-4994-48BF-B4B2-8897D5C8D555.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

lol...this Jew whore is the wife of former St. Ptersburg mayor Anatoli Sobchak and mother of Ksenia "Horseface Jewess" Sobchak. It's just a Jew being a Jew.

Biden pinched a childs nipple and we have video evidence and her testimony to prove it, he raped a child

Don't worry. They died honorably defending the glorious Russian motherland from the Jewish-led neo-Nazi regime in Ukraine.

And just like their grandfathers before them who saved the Russian people from the genocidal Nazis, these courageous Russian warriors sacrificed their lives so that the NATO-backed neo-Nazis couldn't invade and nuke Russia, because that was definitely going to happen.

Fpbp

>365163748 (you)

This. The logistics and supply line issues are strategic, not tactical, errors. I would love to have been a fly on the wall when the top brass realized that the Ukes weren’t going to greet them as liberators.