REMEMBER

While men die actually doing something for nothing in return, women and faggots LARP to get fame and money.

Attached: FAKE_BITCH.jpg (589x675, 77.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?205668-khazars-return-to-their-homeland-UKRAINE-quot-second-israel-quot
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cool other countries have Proto wine aunts too. Never able to find a mate due to the smell of cat piss and toxoplasmosis.

Her face is enough.

Some Chechen BVLL will take that krinkov as a war throphy.

THIS BITCH STILL POSTS HER FEET
WAR MY ASS
IT'S FAKE

I will dedicate my next PUBG game to ukraine

Women are incapable of appreciating a man's sacrifices.

Attached: women.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

I agree. This war is largely being fanned by women that will never touch a rifle.

this, in every picture
literally camwhoring still
she's going to make some starving russian extremely happy

YES, WE GET IT WOMAN, YOU HAVE AN AK.

They are already writing articles about her "heroism" and she claims she will not leave Kyiv no matter what happens... which we know is a lie. She is the US media's go-to "hero" for interviews. She is part of a globohomo leftist party that wanted to ban guns too... hopefully this bitch sees some unplanned combat. Everyday that goes by... Russia looks like the real good guys. All of the Ukrainian "voices" against Putin are literal far-leftist politicians.

can't tell if she's trying to be inspirational for her people or just a narcissistic roastie

Feet

i want to kiss her feet

>Women. Women never change.

Attached: 1645977544492.jpg (3071x3840, 912.51K)

Can someone educate me on the ukraine thing? Why is the ukraine coat of arms just a remake of the khazarian tamga? And why is Zelenskyy forcing all the natives of ukraine to stay in the country and fight, while simultaneously letting the jews in ukraine flee? Why, when about 87 percent of the ukrainians are christian ukrainians and russians, did they let a jew be their leader? A leader that has now decided to spare the jews in ukraine while sumultaneously forcing the christians to fight for, what seems, the jews new land? Also, there's this article that seems to shed more light on what ukraine is really supposed to be all about: theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?205668-khazars-return-to-their-homeland-UKRAINE-quot-second-israel-quot

Ukraine has a long history of Judaism... 75% of Jews in the west are actually from Ukrainian, Belarusian, and Russian descent. Even most of the Jews in Germany during ww2 were from families originally from further east.

to add... Ukraine is poor because the elite have been kikes and gotten rich while the average citizen remains poor. tatars and slavs are left to be butchers and laborers, while kikes hold positions of power in business and politics.

they're nice feet

Those feet omg whats happening to my pp mom

Foot fags are 3rd in line to go in Putin’s America, only after gays and trannies

add a war category for the lolz

Never trust a horseface

no soles?
l8r bitch