What was this

Seriously. Everyone keeps saying that it’s obviously a trick of the angle and that it’s a lady with a mask, but I’m not fucking seeing it. What IS THAT.

at the right angle, the right shutter speed, the right timing with the flicker rate...
>I've got one that can see!

Attached: 1620803863681.jpg (1080x1276, 213.03K)

That's my boy bug guy

Attached: 1646416086883.png (1099x696, 166.17K)

Here you go

Attached: Screenshot_20220304_202828.jpg (1080x1136, 611.4K)

I see it now. So the form of the "face" was really the camera catching reflections on her shiny hair, and the "open mouth" was the light reflecting on the bridge of her nose and her right brow.

It was the veil slipping for a second

NOOOOO THE ONLY THING THAT FITS MY SCHIZO NARRATIVE IS ALIEN DEMONS FROM SPACE REEEEEEEEE

Does anyone have link to vid this is from?

are you russians getting more retarded with the hunger setting in?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 2.30.23 PM.png (1794x1120, 2.35M)

it's the charcoal demon fish queen

Ewww... WTF is that?!

>inb4 404

>What IS THAT.
a nigger

The psyop is: make out that Any Forums is either genuinely retarded, or else that we are pretending to be retarded for humorous effect. This plan has been in play for several years already, but before this image it never really took off. They used to try to make out that all of our 'racism' and 'nazism' and everything we said about the jews was just a joke, dark humour, something that everyone here was 'in on', but that no one truly believed.

This failed abysmally at the start because we would regularly actually bring up all the evidence and expose the holohoax for what it was. We would compile near endless lists from just about every nation on the planet regarding the evils that the jews had perpetrated against them; and every time they cited usury and ritual child murder.

Now, having seen that the talk about the actual crimes of jews has once more died down; they are pushing the same narrative. This picture, which initially looks like a demon, but upon closer inspection is just a woman with a covid-mask facing downwards, with a chair with a jacket on it positioned behind her that has letters on it that make it look like a crown; is their new weapon against us. Once more they push the idea that we are all just PRETENDING to believe the 'obvious nonsense' of world leaders being demons, and by extension they push that we are just PRETENDING to hate jews, and that all of the crimes they have committed that are pointed out here are just a big in-joke.

It's not. Jews are evil, the children of satan, and they have been behind every major war for at least the last 200 years, they were the primary force behind slavery, both transatlantic and islamic, and they have ritually murdered children from England to Persia. Stop pretending to be idiots; you're being manipulated. Instead expose them every chance you get.

Sieg heil.

Why did everyone else in the frame look exactly like this, but she somehow looked like melted plastic?

Attached: 1646317619104.png (441x479, 266.91K)

See

funny how little it takes for Humans to mistake joggers for eldritch abominations, though

tldr faggot conspiracy theorist with delusions of grandeur convinces himself of schizo thoughts because it makes him feel special. He will never have sex

>still no webm
it shape shifted

Nothing move along.

You're not fooling anyone, satan.

Attached: 1646244434844.jpg (850x850, 128.37K)

>MATH AUTISM TRIGGERED
Thats not 3 girls, its 4. Two binary options workso out to 4 combinations.

Actually this meme explain a lot about tech support

You are homosexual so your life is a constant chase for new drama.
And stupid normies let you in politics, banking, military, …

>No you mustard believe alienz or you R shill!