What the fuck is he doing during all of this?

What the fuck is he doing during all of this?

Attached: 0CF55FB0-D1D6-4E3C-8E28-FB794FEDA566.jpg (1125x1112, 210.39K)

I hear he's making phone calls to both sides. Putin doesn't give a shit, don't know what he talks about with Zelinsky.

trying to pose as the leader of europe after merkel... and to win the elections

he is a pedophilia victim... i feel sory for him

Arming hi-tech insurgents in Ukraine

> during all of this
during all of what ? anyways the answer is cocaine and black kids

Trying to get his dick hard for his busted wife

Getting buttfucked by his tranny whore.

Attached: 1645211141496.jpg (650x196, 28.36K)

Poutine sees Macron as the leader of the EU.
Macron told Poutine France would stay neutral.
If France stays out of it, the EU stays out of it.
Germany will never vote for full on war, and there isn't a relevant country in the EU militarily that isn't France or Germany.
AKA the best move.

Anti-Macron sentiment is a clear sign of retardation, especially from my fellow frenchmen who bought into any anti-macron thrown at them. He's our most competent president in a long time.
Every argument I hear against him is a variation of what Any Forums fantasizes about his sex life.

Attached: 1518269977156.jpg (1200x819, 80.53K)

Eating granny pussy

JVPITER is preparing the restoration of EVROPA

having consensual sex with his hot fertile wife

He's campaigning for his reelection next month.

We have elections very soon. He is trying to look competent to make us forget the last 5 years.

Attached: 1645986570592.jpg (568x560, 63.21K)

This is by far the most retarded post i ever see on this board

Attached: Screenshot_20220220_120734_com.instagram.android.jpg (720x1560, 525.06K)

What sthe alternative?
Zemmour sounds good, but everyone else appears as if he would just join our retard in charge and do nothing besides clown around.

If Macron wasnt around to give a few pointers, Scholz would probably have experienced a systemic crash and just sat there unmoving.

he's face fucking grandma, she took her teeth out ;)

Fuck Macron
Flamby 1er still the best

I Would Have Followed You,
my François
my President
my King !

Attached: 025688855596.png (461x536, 385.04K)

leading europe into a new future
mine emperor :)

Basically, there is globohomo, full globohomo, turboglobohomo and Z who is a somewhat normal candidate. Le Pen want more multiculti and Pecrese never did anything against the genocide and don't even admit it's real. She just say what it take to be elected.

busy being emperor of europe and marechal of european army. this fag is even lamer than trudeau.

Attached: 1645495762495.jpg (1018x792, 228.09K)

Tonguing his tranny wife's anus, like the little faggot he is.

I heard some "marcheurs" ("walkers" from "the walking republic", Macron's party name) on day in a train. All were civil servant, 3 women and one homme soja. We are definitively don't live in the same reality.

Did you strangle them?

Jvpiter should be arming the European military, not doing fruitless diplomacy with a psycho dwarf.

His wife is 20 years older than him so maybe dancing in high heels like his faggot friend in Ukraine? Who gives a fuck what these sex perverts do. They need removal. Hopefully Putin will nuke him and the perverts who support him soon.

will polniggers ever be brave enough to take the macronpill?

Attached: Ze1dYad.png (487x498, 13.94K)