Is it tempting to go to Ukraine. Get a rifle and an NLAW in your hands and basically live in the 'old west'?

Is it tempting to go to Ukraine. Get a rifle and an NLAW in your hands and basically live in the 'old west'?

Attached: NLAW.jpg (1511x805, 267.54K)

No.

Attached: 1646413347698.jpg (1280x720, 257.01K)

Fuck that, I'm going to shitpost from my comfy home.

Be my guess, bored western.

I thought of doing that, going over just to acquire military gear you otherwise can't. Only problem is I don't know anyone with a cargo ship to get some tanks home.

No more brother wars. We do not fight for zog. We do not fight for Klaus Schwab. He can fuck himself. PUNISH the COVID TYRANTS.

>guest

Rus bro, you in Western Rus? Wanna help me get some tanks to the US? :D

Only because you never had an "Old West". Men need battle to actualize themselves, and Europe has been kept in a state of peace for too long. Especially Norway. That place is generally filled with faggots.

Before the war:Yes

After the war: simp for russia.

Eastern*
Im retarded.

Nice try, kike. Fight your own war Israel.

Yup. Let the soldier wannabes get some reality checks.

Hope ukrainians fuck them up good when they try to leave Ukraine because war isn't what they were expecting

Never ever EVER fight a War that is not your own, God does not approve of such actions. Mercenaries are all destined for Hell, there is nothing more evil than murdering people for money Jew magic.

Go play red dead redemption if you wanna be a cowboy. Dying in a stupid globohomo war solves nothing

>Yup. Let the soldier wannabes get some reality checks.
>Hope ukrainians fuck them up good when they try to leave Ukraine because war isn't what they were expecting

Yup, some of the people will be in for a massive shock. You would need to be a special kind of guy to actually go there (risking being blown to pieces). I'm fine with dying and I'm fine with surviving, but not so much everything in between those two states.

The US has been embroiled in conflict constantly and it is the gayest fucking country on earth. It's so goddamn gay that we export the faggotry to other countries.

This

Which would be more valuable to the Ukrainians you’d be fighting with:

>one additional soldier, who doesn’t speak their language and is there to LARP
>a dead citizen of a NATO country, spread through all western news media

Probably something to keep in mind

America is always at war. We could sign up at any time but have better equipment and survivability with benefits.

They have their own 'foreign legion' now where they communicate in English.
Also, dying in Ukraine as a NATO citizen should matter as you are a volunteer (which is normal in all wars).

There is no right side in this shitstorm, both are controlled by kikes. Zelenski is a jew, Putin is a jew, russian oligarchs are jews, ukrainian parliament is full of jews, Novorossiya project (2014) (Donbass separatists) are funded by russian jews. Azov battalion is funded by Israeli jews. Putin gets help from muslims, while ukraine gets help from trannies. Anyone taking a part in this clownshow is a clown himself, as always they push and move around the goyim while jews stay in the shadows as always.

>should matter
shouldn't*

the american old west wasn't very violent. turns out all those stories were dime novels and there's evidence now that pretty much all interpersonal violence was drunkards and gamblers killing each other in back alleys -- and even that wasn't all that often.
there were virtually no gunfights in the street, certainly not at "high noon." there were three bank robberies, total, in the west in that entire century.

Aren't NLAWs one of the most retarded weapons invented ever?

They can't even be reloaded

If I went to Ukraine I would do it just to sabatoge Ukraine supply lines. And maybe capture zellensky and give him to putin myself.

What conflict? After WW2, everything got gay and impersonal. Men weren't engaging each other at arms-length anymore; they were shooting from cover and calling in airstrikes. I don't think any US servicemen outside of a few has known what actual war is in like 60 years.

Oy vey. Don't you want to be a popular Chad with the ladies? Wtf is wrong with you incel. Chicks totally dig white males dying for Jewish causes. I spoke too much, "I'll pray" on it.

You’ll be killed before firing a single shot by artillery.

>isn't it tempting to go get yourself killed?
Not particularly, no.

>They can't even be reloaded
The missile is the heavy part (and the advanced part). It's they ONLY LAW/RPG launcher capable of taking out modern MBTs. Javelin is a different heavier beast.

Putin announced that foreign volunteers will be arrested, whereas Ukrainian citizens will be allowed to return to their homes.

Probably true. I would go there if I knew I would guaranteed die or 100% survive. It's the part in between that's scary.