You find yourself alone, in a room with Klaus Schwab

The room is at his vacation home. The two of you were introduced through a mutual friend. There are many sharp objects around, kitchen knives, samurai swords, cheese graters, anything you can think of that is sharp is there for some reason.

What do you do?

He isn't being particularly mean to you. He kind of likes you. You get the feeling that he wants to groom you. Not in the gay way, but in the looking for a successor kind of way.

Picrel, he is looking at you just like that.

Attached: schwabandyou.jpg (800x1200, 226.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKloa9u8ETg
youtube.com/watch?v=ouz2R-CQi8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape him and fuck his wife's granny pussy

I anally rape him, then chew through his neck and shit down his throat, then I repent for my sins. Simple as.
/thread

Take him up on his offer it would be foolish not to regardless of whether you support globohomo or not.

>What do you do?

I look at the floor and pretend I'm alone.

Ally myself with him. He's right, there's too many of you faggots, most of you are cattle who need to be culled or controlled.

americans are the definition of cattle

This.

Join him, wait for his death, reform the wef to be a peaceful elite class. Killing one dude won't bring world peace. Getting in power and making sure no evil do-er ever gets in power does bring world peace

I ask him to bring out his brother Charles Schwab because I have some questions about my Bloomberg Terminal and Mike isn't answering his cellphone.

Then proceed to ruin NWO plans from the inside.

I would take the offer. I like some of his ideology of stakeholder capitalism.
You've all obviously read his books and don't get all your information from memes right?.....right??

This guy fucks.

EET AZ ZELF AVARENEZZ

Plastic bag over the head, twist it tight.
1. It's a painful way to die, and he knows he's being killed while it happens, nothing sudden or painless.
2. Superficially it looks like a heart-attack, with cyanosis, etc
Enough time to do the "I dont know what happened, he just fell over" and get out in the inevitable confusion.

The WEF exist for about 40 years. The problems of the world are much older. Who is constnatly shilling this nonsense?

>I have some questions about my Bloomberg Terminal

$2,000 a month, and they don't give technical support?

Join him obviously.
The only reason i oppose him is because he groups me in with cattle.

>What do you do?
end him

>look, can we please stop talking about guillotines?

Hahahahahahahahaha
Everyone who integrated globohomo probably thought this at first. You don’t realise. You cannot hurt them once with them

the cheese grater caught my attention...
please continue!

Join him and infiltrate the globohomo, maybe from there I'll be able to make a difference

>most of you are cattle who need to be culled or controlled.
the mass vaxx culling is already sterilizing women, and will pass itself down to the daughters as well. In the mean time, Gates and Dazsek and Schwab are cooking up some new super kill viruses for the rest

I go along with it. Act like im on board with the big (((plan))). Repeat some of his the banal tapking points so he can feel im with him. Then i play the role for a while. His health deteriorates and i inherit his empire. Then i have all his internal org idealogical supporters killed. Then i turn the resources he left me against his agenda. If he has any female relatives of marrying age i marry them and abuse the shit out of then. Get them pregnant and groom my children to hate their mother.

Or just chimp out and stab him in the face or something i dunno lol.

Attached: 1643629137331.jpg (750x421, 71.29K)

Kill him

Attached: itbleeds.gif (500x270, 1.41M)

Based. Most people are goyim and deserve everything that comes to them.

I will feed him ze bug

Not sure if at this point he hasn't become a liability to globohomo. I doubt he has any real power left. He started some important shit in the 1970s which since then has escalated into globohomo world domination, but I think at this point they are just humoring him and waiting for him to die.
Kill him, and they'd just replace him with somebody more discreet and actually competent.

youtube.com/watch?v=HKloa9u8ETg

Attached: 38bef0ab306f470307712c9a11b4b73e.gif (466x498, 1.4M)

Why do you need to do anything, with such idiotic plans his empire is over.
All he is left with is claiming this was his plan all along - hilarious stuff

>kill him
>suddenly everything goes dark
>giant Klaus with devil horns appears before me
>"you have failed the test"
>he picks me up and vores me
>die
>get reborn as a nigger

Become his successor then lobby so only far right politicians get into power. Lobby for the mass eradication of lesser races. Save the white race.

>In the mean time, Gates and Dazsek and Schwab are cooking up some new super kill viruses for the rest
Including the elites, they will never do that. They aren't immune to viruses be it naturel or man made. A vaccine on the other hand is a perfect weapon

I make gentle love to him. And make him pregnant.
> uuh mine guut. I coooming. not zee coom.

The problem is you kill that one the copy will walk in the room and say something devious before you are led off to the piranha tank.

I'd call him a Chud.
>You're a Chud, CHUD! That's right chud I called you a chud

>What do you do?
I ask him what he thinks about all the delusional conspiracy theorists who paint him as a boogeyman and ask him he's got a job for me

With his resources in the US you don't have to lobby, you just straight up buy politicians and legislation gets passed. We call it (((lobbying))) but its just legal bribery. Everyone knows and no one hangs for it. we deserve whats coming.

Attached: 1645672142161.jpg (400x400, 17.63K)

What made you come to this conclusion?
youtube.com/watch?v=ouz2R-CQi8A

punch in face til he dead

Blunt damage is more painfull than cut dmg kiddos

Ask him if he's ready to team up against globohomo, ask about their assets and bunker hideouts.

I listen to him.
All of these world leaders seem soo familiar, like cartoon characters.

ask if he wants to play mario kart