A....are we the antichrist?

Attached: 1616138287403.jpg (6792x3656, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qYb6eBe0qRM
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=amebnh1GXX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=qYb6eBe0qRM

yes, why even asking

yes

You just figured that out?

America/an American equivalent is not mentioned or alluded to in the Bible, specifically in revelations. I take that to mean that America as a nation will collapse prior to end times.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Attached: 1560120450303.gif (300x300, 33.02K)

we're not. the government is.

Attached: 1644091459704.jpg (1024x1259, 210.86K)

I keep looking and looking for the AntiChrist but I can't find him no matter how hard I try. Maybe I'm not understanding something which makes the task impossible.
youtube.com/watch?v=amebnh1GXX4

Unironically, we worship the false god Mammon, so yes.

I hate the antichrist

God is the antichrist.

Revelation 18:7-13

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

>souls of men
>souls of men

The Beast kills Mystery Babylon (Rev. 17:16), aka the Great Reset

Attached: MysteryBabylon.jpg (1024x759, 201.34K)

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: 1641472438207.webm (844x446, 1.09M)

yike

YES

Attached: BLM religion.jpg (720x4525, 1.68M)

AHHHH

Everything bad comes from America.
The antichrist comes from America.

JFK Jr is the main antichrist.

Attached: 1643092241108.png (674x947, 1.26M)

America is the whore of babylon.
It will be destroyed.
In the Bible, a city = a country.

Attached: 1635764816000.jpg (640x640, 34.92K)

The beast from the sea without whose mark you cannot buy or sell - I’m thinking yes

The great Satan

fpbp

The Empire of Lies

No, we are backed by god.
If you or anyone you know would like to donate to the suffering families and wounded soldiers affected by the conflict in Ukraine, please message me on instagram at Abdias_Gomez_3
We stand with Ukraine. Semper Fi.

Forced the world to take experimental vaccines without their consent. Yes Bill Gates is ready for the next pandemic

Attached: 3BE93967-C418-4FDB-899E-2AFA8C4EE776.jpg (571x518, 77.55K)

The long answer is yes

No you are slaves to the Jews, including the Jew-Christ. How's that gentile circumcision going?

>A....are we the antichrist?
Not exactly but I enjoy the train of thought that you are pursuing. There are many anti-Christs, just assume that term to be applied to everyone who is against the fundamental teachings of Jesus even the ones who are dressed in metaphorical Christian clothing. America as a whole I don't have a biblical reference for although I will say the 1st beast in my opinion is EuroAsian organized crime dating all the way back to the times of Jesus based on the book of Daniel indicating that heads have already come and gone.
I propose that North American organized crime is the second beast and it has nearly totally taken over the government of USA at this point.

The whore of Babylon is the roman catholic church and her children are all the other churches that have broken away from her over the years while still keeping some of her non biblical traditions such as Sunday being the Sabbath and so forth.

The short answer is also yes

Always have been

America is the whore of Babylon.

Attached: donald-trump-history-hair-ss08.jpg (320x283, 19.11K)

>The whore of Babylon is the roman catholic church
partially right, the Vatican II sect is the Whore of Babylon, the abomination of desolation is the new "Mass", the Catholic religion is still the right one but only a remnant observe it, we are in the Great Apostasy

You tell me

Attached: 1646163739453.jpg (1087x917, 312.18K)