Ukraine commits genocide against russians for 8 years straight

>ukraine commits genocide against russians for 8 years straight
>puts nazis in control of army
>cuts of river to crimea
>repeatedly hints at joining nato
>conscripts their own civilians to die on the battlefield against trained soldiers
>b-b-but Putin is Hitler, bro trust me Reddit told me
Fuck off

Attached: form_photoreport_imageid_577474_fd08730be4e36c61616324078.jpg (1000x667, 155.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>ukraine commits genocide against russians for 8 years straight
How can you genocide russians when they're not even humans?

You just posted cringe.

>be righty
>misrepresent shit

More dumb shit from Russia Today.
But some will believe it

Attached: 1646409163081.jpg (1400x1095, 154.15K)

>>cuts of river to crimea

The situation was very bad, people were rationed water to a couple hours a day

You're just slightly above North American Croncrete Simiform. Stop talking shit.

>Fuck off
Indeed, spout your government approved propaganda somewhere else.

>anti-fascist

I fucking wish the West was Fascist!! It's not, it's a Marxist financial oligopoly masquerading as liberal democracies

Attached: Pound.jpg (1200x800, 143.98K)

>1pbtid

Attached: 1624098673218m.jpg (806x1024, 79.3K)

>poland keeps killing innocent people in villages across the border
>the native german population in poland is oppressed and persecuted
>literally forces them to sing the polish anthem
>repeatedly hints at partinioning germany with western allies
>attacks a radio station in german territory
>b-b-but Hitler is Hitler, bro, trust me Reddit told me
Fuck off

very based, this is why Any Forums supports ukraine.

>genocide
>for 8 years
>doesn't wipe them out
>hasn't even incarcerated all of them
>genocide
The Holocaust is more believable.

why should Any Forums support a nation ran by jews?

>river
Artificial canal.
I think pol is getting unproportional amount of posts from Slovenia, seems weird...

Explain to me how conscripting civilians to go die against trained Russian soldiers is not genocide against your own nation

>conscripting
Giving weapons to civilians that want to fight against an invading army is giving them a chance. No one is forcing them, they just don't want you in their country.

because they are nazis who kill (((russians))). russia is also controlled by jews.

Nazis are Jews

No, it's not giving anyone a chance except it makes a Russian soldier kill civilians on sight. You don't send untrained civilians against a trained army, unless you want hundreds of thousands of your own people dead. That is simply evil, arguably more evil than what Russia is doing

>Giving weapons to civilians that want to fight against an invading army
>literally sending waves of fools to their death like the Russians did in stalingrad
it just might work but they're going to have to import some Africans to make up the list population

They are not sending them, they are going themselves. What part aren't you understanding. If I wanted to defend my country I'd be grateful to be given a weapon. Otherwise I might have to drive by a tank while my girlfriend throws molotov cocktails at it. That sounds a lot riskier to me.

>just fight jewish wars, goyim
yea, nah. Ukraine is Russian.

allowing civilians to suicide against an opposing army because they believe your propaganda sounds very close to being a war crime.

Anyone who thinks civilians can defend against Russia is fucking retarded. And there's numerous reports of forceful conscription, not to mention men are banned from leaving the country. You're full of shit and you know it

>>ukraine commits genocide against russians for 8 years straight
Source?

kek, ur such pussy, get gut

what propaganda, you don't believe there is an invasion? you think people want russia to invade? I don't get it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas

>posting another war started by Russians
Nobody gives a fuck, I hope they get genocided this time too.

What an absolute pussy, every self respecting nation should have mandatory conscription.

this is a good thing
this is a good thing
>>conscripts their own civilians to die on the battlefield against trained soldiers
this is just epic and redpilled
COPE NIGGER COPE RUSSIAN NIGGER

Now 2 posts by this ID dumb nigger, you literally shill a jew rat whose mother was called Shamalova. I'm talking about Putin.

Attached: 1645921441783.png (442x442, 466.66K)

propaganda that civilians have any ability to influence the outcome of this war. Throwing your life away for jewish nationalism is stupid.