If USA is nuked

Would Jacksonville FL with its two Naval Air Stations be considered one of the targets? I hope so.

What are the other places in the USA us Any Forumschads should flee to in order to die

Attached: 5CC3964F-58B2-4EF7-9CD4-55D76CF26A1D.jpg (580x500, 38.75K)

Maybe. Not sure how many ships are actually there though

I don't get posts like this. Any major city or military base or port would be a target. As would large energy centers. Safe places might be areas like Montana. But safe is relative here. We're talking a likely exchange involving 1000's of nukes all over the globe.

cape canaveral, nuclear sub base, and main launch complex.

Here's a map of likely targets and it seems to match some other maps I've seen. As you can see there really are only pockets of areas you might avoid the blast. Radiation (slow death) however is likely to be everywhere.

Attached: gv5f5bm4b6zy.png (2312x1460, 3.37M)

I knew that living in a flyover state would pay off!

>four nukes on Brownsville and McAllen
Based Ruskies solving the border crisis

What is with all these chicken shit FL anons lately?

FLORIDA MAN FEARS NOTHING.

Attached: lede-florida-alligators-1300x975.jpg (1300x975, 255.97K)

Seething trannythread?

wherever the jews aren't

coast

Expect every known military base to be hit
Expect the big cities to be hit
Expect strategic locations to be hit

I sure fucking hope not. i live close enough to NAS JAX that I can damn near wave to the P8 pilots coming in to land

If they do nuke us though I hope they miss and get the northside/moncrief/westside where all the niggers and wiggers are

Pfft I think most of us here want Jacksonville and Miami wiped off the face of the earth.

right? must be all the troons and faggots that moved here to flee their leftist shitholes over the last 2 years

Don't forget Orlando pls

>nuke thread? fuck yeah
>THERE WILL BE THOUSANDS OF NUKES GAURANTEED, ALL OF US WILL DIE IN A NUCLEAR HELLFIRE, THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO HAVE INTENSE PANIC ATTACKS ABOUT IT

you fucking retards, nukes arent even on the table, Russia is corrupt as fuck and hasnt maintained these systems for years, its an empty threat and cold war posturing. We already have the tech to disable any of russia's ancient nuke systems the moment they launch.

russia just wants ukraine as an economic chess piece and then all of this shit will fade into the background. Putin was right, all of this shit is hysteria, and we'll be doing business as usual with russia within the year.

Nukes will fly bro. You can't convince me otherwise. We're all gonna die. Deal with it.

Attached: 1645952568695.jpg (750x709, 84K)

if i remember correctly every runway that is 12000 ft or longer in length is a target for nukes in an all out exchange, depending on other circumstances it will be hit by the first, second or third wave of icbms

Facilities with very large forge hammers & presses are major targets.

I know Orlando is pozzed but I left it out because I live there :(.

LEAVE FLORIDA MAN ALONE LEAVE HIM ALONE! , except Orlando that place can fuck off JUST LEAVE FLORIDA MAN ALONE!

Attached: chris-croker.jpg (1200x1200, 63.45K)

correct, industryial plants, heavy industry, foundrys, chem plants, oild and gas refineries, power plants, large train depots,
move to some anons cattle ranch land in the middle of nowhere with nothing in range of 2000 yrd