Blocked by VISA/MasterCard

>Blocked by VISA/MasterCard
>Banned from traveling abroad
>Banned from Olympics
>Fired by employers in Germany

How long till they declare Russians a physical danger and genocide them all? What's next?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1646051566872.jpg (710x591, 77.04K)

you forgot they blocked Onlyfans, youtube stopped showing ads on youtube so youtubers make no money, disney not releasing their gay movies, a german supermarket banned Putin from their stores

actually getting rid off all that cancer will be good for the Russians.

Same rights as unvaxxed now, kek.

Its kinda weird how normies think, Destroying 100+million financially is somehow a good thing

Odd

I'm cool with Russians but yall on your own this time, yall fucked up big time i ain't gonna lie

Attached: 1581958308415.jpg (615x615, 72.3K)

And Putin is OK with it.

the unvaxxed are literally hitlers, it makes sense

My MasterCard is still working

They work
What were you doing last 2 years?
>Banned from Olympics
What were you doing last 8 years?
Wait, but there are no Russians there, only "Germans" and other Kazadeutsches, that's what their get for larping

are unvaxxed russians the most hated and most discriminated humans on the planet ?

I wouldn't be so fast on sucking westerm cock, Vanea. You're next if you get uppity...Your kikess president should mind the shaft of her long nose

I kill them as a hobby

>unvaxxed russian
I feel gut.

You'll be fine, guys! Keep defying globohomo

arent you worried about this pozzed pro ukraine cuck ?

>every Russian citizen on suicide watch
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg

Attached: 1645797655336.jpg (918x487, 138.21K)

Wait what? We're purging again?

>a german supermarket banned Putin from their stores

Attached: 1644729481335s.jpg (125x125, 2.11K)

It will keep working until it expires. But you won't be able to get new one. I recieved my new Visa just a week ago.

didnt somebody already try lets genocide the russians route how did it turn out for them

I kill hohols too

why would he care
you mutts are still buying his gasoline

Actually it's the globohomo, the followed by media to confirm npcs that it's ok

>apple no longer sells
>nike no longer sells
>google limiting services
>netflix blocked
>other faggot globohomo brands blocked

Attached: main-qimg-01ccd81ba63b8b4ee1d199c95afc32ca-lq.jpg (480x360, 34.57K)

The way it's being treated, it's as if Russia is a rightwing antivaxer january 6ther 9/11 truther

Nah we're fine, Putin couldn't even take Ukraine

works fine inside country, anyway Russia has its own payment system so nothing of value has been lost

can travel most of the world. You will be surprised but amerifat an its vassals isn't the world

>Banned from Olympics

its only bad for olympics

this is bad. germans seems to ask for battle of berlin 2.0

also

>blocked by onlyfans

that's good

What's funny is it really shows that normies will just support racism on command, they can't think for themselves so much that they don't recognize racism unless the media tells them it's racist.Could be seen as whitepilling in a way.

I didn't give a fuck before, but this makes me SUPPORT Russia.

Nuke the world.

Don't the Chinks have an entire technology ecosystem or their own?
Now that Russia is complete starved of Everything West they might realistically fall under China's network in a few weeks

Attached: 273890366_655465602455122_1561075833078825880_n.jpg (366x376, 31.66K)

Russia used to import 10 billion dollars in meds each year. Good luck now.

Lol

Attached: 1646257282240m.jpg (1024x1024, 155.38K)

It’s cancel culture and virtue-signaling as as a foreign policy. These are the same politicians who also say that diplomacy should always be on the table.

They've banned Russian CATS. If this goes to WW3 - my conscience is clear.

Attached: 16462063597160.png (729x875, 486.63K)

What's it like in moldova?

They should ban all internet traffic from Russia on Any Forums... Any Forums might go back to normal.

>faggot globohomo brands blocked
The russian state will collapse into right wing authoritarianism the likes of which haven't been seen in the america since before the jews took over the culture.... Oh the humanity!

So Putin doesn't care that 140 million white people lost most of their wealth in a week? Lol

This. Glad to see not all westerners have lost their minds

>How long till they declare Russians a physical danger and genocide them all?
One can only hope...

All of the history of the modern world is globohomo Satanists trying to genocide Russians. All of the different colors and politics in the west always end with the same goal: to invade and genocide Russians. Thankfully Russians are the only good people left on this planet and God is on their side.

Post soviet wasteland

Attached: 1646227899122.webm (550x542, 2.87M)

Why are you literally Super-Hitler? Think of the jews, mang.

Onlyfans was restored a few days ago.
They said it was because of the bank accaount processing limitation or some shit

He doesn't care he's fighting the global capitalists who have given us horrible things like smart phones, internet, medical science, cheap transportation, and a myriad of other things that have clearly made our standard of living awful.
How horrible is the west!

>making russian currency essentially worthless plus the other shit
Jee, i'm getting a strange feeling of deja vu here.... for some reason, something in my brain is telling me that this is one of the key things that happened to germany that ultimately resulted in them putting some passionate art student into power and lead to the demise of 6 gorillion dinjewnuffins...

...Naaaah, it's probably forgetting my meds, right glowies?

You'll be in a food line within 3 months, Уpoд

Sorry to here that bro. At least its not a nigger infested wasteland like here in minneapolis

Don't forget food.

Next step is the US government bailing these companies out with printed dollars to make up for the lost revenue.

>gave us tinder, onlyfans, bottom surgery, nigger filled carts and other jew controlled things

Attached: 1644639172784.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

they would ban their top income models.

We've got nigs down here too, just not at the level of Detroit ofc

Products of being free mutt. Rmemeber where you live.

They'll be put in camps first in the interests of national security, remember manzanar

Attached: 331.jpg (332x249, 14.59K)

You have no idea...

since when were russians white?
you really are a fucking mutt

Occupier deserves death , BULLET IS MERCY , occupier would ideally be burned or skinned alive , sanctions are nothing , they chose to act like cavemen from stoneage so they get their stoneage , why mad now ?