Come to Brazil (2)

>Are you a Russian/Belarussian who wants to flee your country?
>Are you an Ukrainan refugee who fears Russian persecution through Europe?
>Are you an European who fears a nuclear fallout in Zaporizhia?
>Are you an American/European who fears nuclear holocaust?
So, come to Brazil.
>Brazil doesn't belong to NATO/EU
>Low season begins next Monday.
>Less nigger than Africa.
>Malaria has no cure, but it is healable
>Bonoro's double-faced policies against Ukraine (condemning Russia in UN and giving humanitarian visa to Ukraine refugees at the same time saying he is "neutral" towards Putin, no adopting any economic sanctions) will actually save us from ultimate doom
>Self sufficient in food
>If Russia goes full Samson Option, you'll have 2 hours to avoid hypersonic missles.
(Vaccine requirements apply, unfortunately)

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Brazil.svg.png (1200x840, 55.82K)

Yes, please, I need slav cuties to breed with my big black cock.

Attached: 1616712013155.jpg (546x662, 41.88K)

Clean up Brasil, white refugee Bros.

Less niggers than Africa is not the sales pitch you think it is...

it's a shitpost user jeez.. nobody is coming here.

Attached: 1634831707434.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

Brazil can be unexpectedly comfy sometimes, bro.

Attached: mosteiro cisterciense mundo novo BA.jpg (4308x1737, 1.13M)

Brazil is great if you dont live in the northeast or southeast.

>Less nigger than Africa.
I mean, is this really considered an accomplishment?

Unironically all you have to do is offer people of any nationality (that means ukranian/russian) a good job and a work visa with good civil rights.
If you had a big business you could literally import hundreds of ukranians, pick an english speaker among them to act as middle manager/translator. Give them all company houses and a $1000 salary.

Brasilians are my brothers
Vamos campeao de mundo numero uno

I work with brother serbians in the oil extraction industry, all friendly and cool.

>tfw northerner
Here isn't great either, but yea, you probably forgot us. Makes sense.

Attached: 37565644589.png (600x480, 286.12K)

Never been in the north but i really thought it was good. Since theres so much land and people seems reasonably "not black".

Attached: 1646314871814.jpg (400x400, 34.37K)

Even fucking Northeast can be comfy sometimes. Though you must avoid larger cities.
Pic Related is Triunfo - PE. A very quaint, safe, quite cold town in Pernambuco's Highlands.
Pernambuco's Highlands have slighlty whiter Pardos, though no pure whites.
The only thing that shocks me is that one of the whitest persons I've ever met was from fucking Piauí of all places kek.

Northern Brazil is for sexual gratification. Your girls are very into sex kek.
Inceldom simply doesn't exist in Brazilian Northern States

Attached: triunfo-pe.jpg (1500x571, 100.11K)

South east you mean sp and rio? I was considering getting a house in brasil, maybe the richer guaramiranga but i dislike ceara. What state is best? SC?

Attached: 1642280514379.jpg (1080x1068, 98.16K)

Trust me, Rio and São Paulo are trash-tier. Rio is a warzone and everyone hates it. If you say you're from Rio, people instantly distrust you.

Santa Catarina is undoubtedly the best, whitest, nicest State. Paraná is second, São Paulo State's hinterland third.
If you want more bang for your buck (you are Dutch, you are cheap, kek), you can look for other northeastern places that are less crowded and have a more inviting climate than Ceará. How about Bahia/Pernambuco Highlands?

Some years ago i dated a doctor that was daughter of one of the oligarchs owners of Piaui (obviously politician). She lived in Sao Paulo, was filthy rich and hot as fuck.

Entire southeast. Rio and SP are the worse but MG and ES are bad too. I lived in all of them. ES is the least bad, Vitória being a somewhat nice city. Anyway, living in big cities you are susceptible to experience the worse brazil has to offer.
Most of my non-work days i spend in Goias farms that my family own.There are great cities in the South but i dont think its nice enough for gringos. People there suck ass, and cool people are the best of Brazil has to offer.

>I spend in Goias farms that my family own
My family have some coffee farms in Minas Gerais. Granddad was offered 1200 hectares when they were settling up Goiás. He refused the offer and regrets it to this very day.
We are not well-connected like you (i.e., we don't have an airplane kek) and coffee has been on a rather erratic course.

Also, Some parts of Minas Gerais and São Paulo are quite nice, senpai. Especially the whiter areas of Southern Minas Gerais and Campinas' region.

>cool people are the best of Brazil has to offer.
WTF? Are you descolado? Brazil is best for peace and a "endless summer" feeling, not people. People here suck. Southern people are nicer, tbqh.

Any cute thicc black girls in Brazil?

Lots of them in Rio de Janeiro. It's the perfect place for you. You'll feel just at home in Favela culture, though rich Brazilians are not that forgiving and the Police from some States still shoot to kill, Kurojin-san.
You won't be able to pull a Black Lives Matter here because Brazil is racist to the marrow, kek.

We are full

Bahia is the most negao state so no. I found guaramiranga has a nice climate because of elevation.

How do south people suck when they're the most european? Northeast are worst compared to southeast imo.

Brazil is more dangerous than a warzone. I'm sure even In the war zone the homoside rate is lower than Brazil.

>Also, Some parts of Minas Gerais and São Paulo are quite nice, senpai. Especially the whiter areas of Southern Minas Gerais and Campinas' region.
Everywhere has nice places, i speak as a whole those states suck ass

>Are you descolado?
No but have some friends and a great family, my friends get together a lot and we have lots of fun when i am not working (most of my friends dont work cause they are filthy rich and dont even care)
>Brazil is best for peace and a "endless summer" feeling
agreed
>people here suck
most people suck, for sure
but well educated people, not niggers and chill people are everywhere and you just need to put yourself out there
This is specially truth outside of the Rio-SP axis

if you are a policeofficer or drug dealer yes, but if you aren't than it is just like eastern europe

Nice, wish the best to all my Brazilian bros, seen a few in London kind people

>>Less nigger than Africa

I kek'd

A... user... Can I go there too?

I ejaculated inside multiple of your most attractive women. Accept.

You are the main European hub for us, just take a TAP flight and come.
Maybe this time you can teach us to eat snails.

I banged a lot of whores in this world and I can confirm Brazilian whores are really the best.
(although I banged a Paraguayan qt in São Paulo last year...).

All my friends who visited Rio sais it was awesome.
They were also confined to the touristy areas which all claimed were small, and the few who dared leave those areas said that they not felt particularly threatened but that it was africa tier and a hell on earth for those who live there.