Scripted WW3

Lmaooooooo the whole thing is 200% fake, engineered through psychological warfare strictly to speed up the steady march toward Universal Kingdom of Peace aka 24 hour SlaveWorld Hell. Putin was trained in the WEF Young Global Leaders program and so was Trudeau because there is only one intelligence network and one military on Earth LMAO isn't that funny
Isn't it funny that there's only one intel network and one military on Earth and everyone, including people here, think there are different factions vying for power over each other LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Let's all get ready to do the Engineered Warfare Global Torment Dance for the 10,000th time and for the next 10,000 years!!!

It's all fake bullshit
Leave your thoughts below

Attached: terminatorresistance11-5-20.jpg (1920x1080, 204.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
t.me/ _SLuJxxBKvhhZjQ0
files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4
bitchute.com/video/p55ZmvAcyjOt/
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember when 9/11 happened and we found out it was an entirely manufactured event with the involvement and complicity and collusion of all governments involved in order to engage in a war on false premises and murder millions of people to further a system of control and accumulated soul death that began with the Fall of Man, literally?

I totally wouldn't factor that into your appraisal of what's happening with Russia or in your belief that there is more than one military and Intel agency and government on Earth it doesn't seem relevant or important

They're immanentsizing the Eschaton.

Less posting scrambled brain shit and mores of get a job lazchek.

Attached: 1621481250384.jpg (1280x720, 191.91K)

Attached: 1585763000365.jpg (408x446, 177.92K)

Talking dead
For real though

This kraut gets it

I take my medicine everyday, Pfizer forces me to at gunpoint and if I don't swallow the capsules they'll pelt me with the will of death in every speakerbox I hear, as is the custom for Total Control Grid Leviathans

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Ah, I see zat you have found ze interview, demonstRATink ze wonduhvul pwogwess of ze Young Globow Lieders! Are you enjoying zeir pwogwess?
War is pwogwess

Und, don't forget about ze Global Shapers!

The thing that gets me is your correct and you still take the meds at gun point?

Stand up and take it in the head and die.... their are realms of multiple faceted life fronts out there U sckitzo and you desire torture?

Attached: 1644414357135.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

This notion that elites have godlike power to engineer all events in the world is a cope.

I've never been tortured for even a moment of my life only ever under the illusion of torture and once I saw through it I've been laughing in paradise ever since.
Still laughter is no excuse for irresponsibility and it is only the laughing man who has even a shred of hope against the will of death

They don't micromanage world events they macromanage Spirit and we do the rest
There are events that are planned though even to the degree of politics

The timing of the release of Pfizer's trial data and Putin's invasion seemed suspicious.

Attached: dumb-and-dumber-hotel.jpg (1024x768, 367.6K)

Yes. The antichrist and his team are creating chaos on a global scale. From the ruins of the economic collapse, they can build the system of the antichrist after the great reset. He will promise peace, prosperity, medbeds, advanced technology blah blah blah just like other oppressive utopistic systems. It will be the most oppressive political system.

JFK Jr is the main antichrist. His Jewish son, Ezra Cohen Watnick, is the Jewish moshiah, another antichrist. They will say the right things to look based. Do not be deceived.

Attached: 1636877458528.jpg (800x948, 78.64K)

Nice, I hope you continue threads like this in the future

Attached: 1 in a million.png (1080x1111, 373.39K)

If we don't all continue threads like this both on and offline and do our best to weave them into the web then lol buddy you had better forget about an "in the future" at all
The time is now or it's bye bye time. Will it occur? Can it occur? Don't think bitch thinking is for bitches just ask yourself do you believe in God and do you believe he loves his creations? Answer and then all the rest is baloney

Join if you like schizo talk.

t.me/ _SLuJxxBKvhhZjQ0

There is no antichrist except for the principle that spiritual wealth can grow out of material obsession
That is your false Messiah that has fooled, ruled and continues to rule your entire world! Take a dollar out of your pocket, and behold! The Antichrist!

files.catbox.moe/jqsumo.mp4

>But they had not gone twenty yards when they stopped short. An uproar of voices was coming from the farmhouse. They rushed back and looked through the window again. Yes, a violent quarrel was in progress. There were shoutings, bangings on the table, sharp suspicious glances, furious denials. The source of the trouble appeared to be that Napoleon and Mr. Pilkington had each played an ace of spades simultaneously.
Twelve voices were shouting in anger, and they were all alike. No question, now, what had happened to the faces of the pigs. The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

what does this mean? forgive me, i am an american.

This take on Ukraine crisis is so hot it broke my youtube channel
bitchute.com/video/p55ZmvAcyjOt/

Attached: TaylorVogue.jpg (1242x800, 185.66K)

AND SO THEY DRANK A BREATH OF AIR, AND SAID IN UNISON, "WE ARE THE DESTROYERS OF OUR OWN SOULS, LET US CELEBRATE!"

The eschaton is a word meaning the "end of the world" in a religious sense, and immanentizing means "to make an event come closer to fruition."

Something like this is the only theory that makes any sense desu
Trudeau and Macron were just deliberately provoking people who didn't like their vax tyranny, and Putin starts to play his role right after when the population is suitably divided
But what can we do, I assume they are shooting for real
Not sure why they have to have all this theater though, if they already control all sides and just want to kill us in the end. It makes no sense?

many thanks bro

Right on champ! I'm well aware to the point how can no-one C it .....

Check out the Death (Lists) it's good motivations to start being bitches

*2021 Death (List) Part A*
anotepad.com/notes/swdqxy54

*2021 Death (List) Part B*
anotepad.com/notes/qrdy6tde

*2022 Death (List)*
anotepad.com/notes/ynrb7jdy

Attached: 1642624551607.gif (320x184, 894.25K)

Because they control nothing, but can only ever manipulate what is already latent. No government on Earth can make any man do anything. They can only convince him.

T.me ? is that Telegram I've tried joining that shit, never get approved multiple emails, multiple computers .... it pissed me off so I don't partake

Attached: 1632651272195.gif (500x208, 658.49K)

probably the most real news on /pol the past few days

None of the evidence of anything matters