Is the term ‘white’ the most successful globohomo psyop of all time?

Is the term ‘white’ the most successful globohomo psyop of all time?

Attached: 4A7E6122-89EA-4940-BADB-08B84BA9A5B0.jpg (828x621, 255.69K)

Grouping europeans into the same group disminishes how diverse and different their culture is from each other.

Israel is not a legitimate state

fuck off kikes

Attached: white defined 1.png (528x185, 11.62K)

Niggers are not legitimate humans

White is just hebrew slang for 'slave'.
If anyone ever calls me white I'll remind their hebrew fucking ass that Isabel I did nothing wrong and Torquemada is a saint.

Shut the fuck up Moishe Smith-Tyresee.

s a g e

What is anthropology of caucusus please tell me
I just want to know what retarded Americans think they know

Attached: 16457987353301.jpg (235x233, 10.09K)

Yes, "white" was literally invented by American jews who also invented things like "reparations" and "white guilt"

This is the most retarded shit in "anthropology"

This conquistador is right

Whats wrong with the term white?

White muttification is a real thing

Yes.

I guess there's nothing wrong with it when it comes to irrelevant European nations hoping to be grouped together in the same category as Romans, French, Spaniards, Brits, and Germans to suck up on their glory

Yes, the "white" term ignores that arabs are mixed with niggers, and tries to combine them with meds, scandinavians and slavs are the same and so on. White should be caucasians, but it is so twists it so it has these "exceptions" so leftists can import niggers and still say "it's still white".

it's newspeak to confuse you that it's about color.

Attached: real_diversity.jpg (633x960, 114.48K)

>White is just hebrew slang for 'slave'.
Even more yiddish doublespeak, because their words have 7 different meanings. An imprecise language for shysters.

Attached: 1584769351608.jpg (640x853, 62.64K)

>Is the term ‘white’ the most successful globohomo psyop of all time?

Attached: 1645839958094.jpg (1600x900, 238.4K)

kind of ironic that fascism gets associated with racism even though both franco and mussilini both thought that hitlers race wanking was really stupid.

Based kike

Calling whites caucasian is absurd and only done by americans.

> cranium shape
> overall intelligence performance
> social standards

one race btw

Attached: aboriginal_vs_caucasian.jpg (500x375, 64.79K)

it makes sense in america becuase most americans are northwestern europeans. however in europe the grouping can logically be put into 3 categories(med, central and north). btw most meds are not real med but arab rape babies

Easily the second most, after “racism”.

No, it isn’t. Europe isn’t “white”, it’s a bunch of different lineages that in some cases have so little in common with the others, they are instantly identifiable as alien and weird looking.
”White” is literally burger coping, and it keeps being more and more inclusive every time their “white” population starts losing dominance.
I have literally never even heard anyone in Europe talk about a white race unless the context is USA, it’s always [my ethnicity] and [everyone else]

White works in America because nobody knows what they and each other are and we're not allowed to have a culture or anything that would give us even a vague sense of identity outside of conspicious consumption. Outside of here? Not so much.

Based retard

Attached: 1646183709589.png (249x286, 86.68K)

>serbia
obviously nobody will call you guys white, but also white becomes a term when nonwhites are around and all the "white" ethnic groups usually get grouped together and also group each other up as well. this concept ends in Balkans, Sicily and Turkey becuase you guys are a distinct non-european people with pooskin DNA

nigger eyes are so disgusting