Nuclear power plant Ukraine

I slept right after this started, was it a nothingburger? Is Evropa safe from this now?

Attached: 40162BFC-F071-4834-B2ED-BC08B890C0F0.jpg (1170x530, 69.91K)

>he thinks nuclear power is real

>was it a nothingburger

Yes. It was literally a small fire in the office building at the entrance that was put out in 15 minutes

An administrative building caught fire. Still doesn’t excuse the niggers from firing on something so volatile, but no reactor damage occurred.

big booms, u shoudla seen the missile

>he thinks Europe is real

Research meth immortality

I radioacted My balls this morning, very real

People go nuts every day
Shoot, mug, kill, rob, suicide.
What stops a military person from going rogue?

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-053005_Brave.jpg (720x1216, 327.45K)

>he thinks Any Forums is actually hosted on the internet and not a virtual simulation running locally on his PC

Don't do that to me

I'm getting tired of putin. At first i sort of could see his point of view of oh nato blablabla missile defense systems. Now it's clear this guy is a fucking maniac, and he DOES plan to take ukraine, and his little asshole friend lukachenko in belarus with that map he showed, they want to take all of ukraine and then they want to take maybe other parts too.
This madman has got to fucking go, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for defending this fucking lunatic even slightly at this point..
He's got to fucking go..

Yah was creepy
Everything are belong Russia now
It's like well shit Russia has thousands of nukes right...if they need to send in nukey doctors they can...
I'm kinda happy if Russia loses war but looks after the plants for a while

What position do you call that?

Uh, sweaty, it's Evropx, don't be a bigot

Attached: 1646358973283.png (300x279, 59.91K)

I'm beginning to feel the same way

This is ones in a lifetime you get a madman like this, and ofcourse we can't get lucky that he doesn't have nuked. No it ofcourse has to be the leader of gigantic russia that thinks "oh russia is not big enough (biggest country on planet) let's revive the FUCKING SOVIET UNION and start annexing countries.. " and has 6000 nuclear warheads at a press of a button. And that shit at the nuclear plant just shows how insane that is, he CLEARLY gave that order, is it going to go wrong, are they going to shut it down and nothing going to happen with it, maybe..
But he's CLEARLY INSANE to ever give that order..

You aren't usually like this user, what's up?

Attached: 1646049852887.png (875x847, 410.1K)

>i'm getting tired of putin
i'm not.

Only 3.5 rontgen

Attached: 7F99B5D2-36B2-4170-8216-1BA44E7F7242.jpg (1062x942, 124.76K)

>I'm beginning to feel the same way
I'm not objective about it anymore, i don't think europe can afford to be objective and keep giving this lunatic the benefit of doubt that he's going to stop this reasonably soon, it's not going to stop till someone stops him.

I ALSO WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR, i have no problem with russian people whatsoever, but russian people YOU CAN DO BETTER than this fucking ex kgb maniac. There's got to be SOMEONE in russia that you can replace this lunatic with that is a bit more rational and is willing to deescalate this situation.

>You aren't usually like this user, what's up?
He keeps going over the fucking line with the orders he is giving, i can't keep pretending this lunatic is going to stop when he claimed he was going to stop, he claimed he wasn't going to annex ukraine now he is, he lied to the russian troops who is now surrendering quite a few of them, he lying to everybody so nobody stop this asshole in time..

Nuclear plants don't just explode into mushroom clouds if attacked. Nuclear power isn't like TNT.

man there used to be good shills but you guys actually suck at your job

I see it opposite.

I think his decision to attack was stupid really. He needs to just get with the times.

THIS was probably the only smart move he's made. Imagine a desperate,.losing Zelensky using Europe largest potential Chernobyl as a suïcide vest. - seriously that's fucking creepy.

If you think about it that fucking plant is like horrifically strategic. Europe would have to fucking evacuated. Property values would be 25% in 25 hours for an entire fucking continent.

If Putin does one fucking thing right i hope he secures tat piece of shit...then he can lose for all i care

>Nuclear plants don't just explode into mushroom clouds if attacked. Nuclear power isn't like TNT.
No but they melt down you idiot and spread massive radiation if you fire upon 6 active nuclear reactors, that facility has 6 nuclear reactors iirc. Tjernobyl was just 1. You have to be a LUNATIC to be shelling anywhere near these cores.

if there was a meltdown do you think they would tell you the truth?
learn from history

>ukranians fire from power plant
>wtf why did u shoot back

>man there used to be good shills but you guys actually suck at your job
No i'm not a shill i'm a fucking concerned european person who living in denmark idiot.
You so twisted and turned around in your head you really can't see what the fuck is going on.

Maybe wherever you're from they don't, but with a little bit of video manipulation they sure as hell will explode with more power than the sun striking fear into whole of Europe.

yeah I can't believe no one found out about Chernobyl for so long. they sure managed to keep that under wraps

>THIS was probably the only smart move he's made. Imagine a desperate,.losing Zelensky using Europe largest potential Chernobyl as a suïcide vest. - seriously that's fucking creepy.
There's NOTHING smart about this entire fucking war with ukraine.. And why do you think putin has also threatened finland and sweden to join NATO, if it's all about ukraine what he care about finland and sweden for, should i remind you he threatened them BEFORE he give order to go into ukraine? or did you forget about that?

>european countries for years neglect their military
>get attacked
>wtf how could this happen to us??

Go back nigger faggot

GO, RUSSIA !!!

BRAZIL HERE. WE SUPPORT RUSSIA !!!!

Attached: 20220304_101452.png (654x458, 40.16K)

I think it wasn't a nothing burger but the likelihood of nuclear contamination is not 100% and not 50%. It's not 0% either and probably approximates he chance to shoot yourself from a revolver with one bullet.

European countries would think twice a about going nuclear, because see we are insane.

Are you really american or just a complete fucking idiot? How can you be okay with russia invading ANY european country?
NATO alliance has sufficient military the only thing europe needs is perhaps tanks, it's got everything else.
Russia is the biggest country on planet, it's such a dangerous nation that even USA is scared of it, what kind of military do you expect tiny european countries to have to ever defend ourselves from that alone?
And it was USA that insisted that european military deescelated in western europe, so USA could stop wars in western europe. The issue is ofcourse that it's not western nations that are really problem. It has always been russia/soviet union that is the only existential threat to europe in terms of invasion that is on the european continent whatsoever. (part of russia is on european countinent, rest is after the ural mountains).