Worse than 1991

According to Russia's OWN reporting, they probably have enough shit for 2-3 months, before bare shelves.
They say it'll be as bas as 1991, if not worse, and everyone should start some sort of a small business. This is the grimmest thing I've ever heard. And this is coming from Government Channel.

It looks UTTERLY hopeless Russian Bros.

Too bad Ukraine can't hold for 2-3 months. It think it's going to be the worst of both words now:

Both Kyiv falls after few more weeks and loads of damage.

Putin toppled by the end of the year, or Russia becomes like North Korea.

Attached: Russia_fucked.png (1926x1172, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vk.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is normal for Russians, nothing will happen

You just posted a random screenshot that says nothing about your claim you retarded shill.

>Both Kyiv
Its spelled Kiev again shill.

This is normal for us, nothing will happen

isn't estonia bordering russia ?

The West has learned nothing from the post-WW1 German experience.

Millions of Russians who oppose Putin's war today will be his strongest supporters after 6 months of living in abject poverty.

it's Kiew

If there is any press in the future, this might end up in the books as the time the west deliberately helped create Holodomor 2.0

We are also fucked. Our wheat comes from ukraine and gas and oil come from russia.

Putin isn't going to be toppled, it'll be the complete opposite. He has control over the military, and doesn't rely on economic power like the oligarchs do. Now with the west cutting Russia out of the global economy, the oligarchs lose much of their power, while Putin becomes more powerful.

Expect a Ukranian genocide soon.

Bitch u didnt live in early 90s russia and if you did u were a small child. The ones who did are scared shitless because foreign food aid and just enduring starvation was the only reason they stayed alive.

It's Kiwi dumb fucks

Attached: 67e2205ffe47c445.jpg (1280x963, 113.84K)

Its over

They've been living like shit for years. Have you ever seen footage of a supermarket during Soviet era?

Russia will come out of this stronger, and most importantly, they will be rid of the kikes

China will get the oil and gas that the EU doesnt want from Russia, which means cheaper gas and oil for China, and the EU will become as irrelevant as South America. The standard of living in the EU will eventually be lower than in sub-saharan africa.

Now that Russia has finally kicked out the jew, their blessings will be countless, see how Germany prospered under Hitler. And unlike Hitler Germany, there is no way to win a war against Russia, even if everyone else teamed up against them. They have enough nukes for everyone.

I can't post links to youtube - Russia 24 is banned.
This is the interview I was referring to was here about 2 hours ago. I'm sure those who follow this shit will recognise that guy.

vk.com

/vesti?z=video-24136539_456239830

I haven't figured out how to share info yet without youtube.

But I've tried to convey the main idea of that interview.

It's spelled "Киeв"! Better start learning Cyrillic soon - Berlin is next... just like a few times before.

Well at least we won't have to worry about Ukraine no longer
And think about all the crazy shit that poor and hopeless people will start doing once shit hits the fan, news from Russia will become the hottest shit ever

I am very convinced this is either a big game between Nato and Russia , or Putin has lost his mind completely. Either way, looking at his absolute palace and the looking at the roads in the average Russian city, I suggest Russians should just hang him at the red square and be done with it. How can you support this fuck? He maybe once tried to fix shit, but right now this is dictator shit and I think he is terminally ill and loosing his mind.

No
The blood offerings must continue

wasnt this the thinking during july 1941 how did it turn out remind me

30 millions dead

but there won't be any guccis for all the rich and famous russians. surely this will topple their government.

>Just start your own business, bro
Kek. What kind of business are everyday Russians supposed to start right now?

Any proofs, slowpoke?

if the military or civilians dont coup/kill putin to clean up this mess they deserve to starve and no one will have sympathy for them.

They can all end this right now and sanctions will be lifted as thanks and the world will consider russians as heros who prevented ww3, choosing not to kill putin and letting the world clean up this mess with all bloody consequences and no one will forgive russians for at least two generations.

>Now that Russia has finally kicked out the jew

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-20 150003.png (968x1104, 601.33K)

Russia is done. Eestibro we must build and big fucking wall to stop the rapefugee horde from wasteland formerly knowns as Russia.

>Russia will come out of this stronger, and most importantly, they will be rid of the kikes

Well that's only good thing about all of this, is that opposition to NWO and GloboHomo crystallises. But at what cost? At what fucking COST?!

Lol, I can’t wait for the TikToks of Russian sons eating their mothers.

nah, it doesnt work like that
rich russians will be granted poor russians
they'll create some laws that rich can have inmates work for them and reistablish the slavery

>b-but look on THE MAAAP! WE BIGGER NOW!

Attached: Soyak.png (193x240, 22.9K)

As a finnish person i must say, dont under estimate russians.

>deny Russia any resources
What do countries with a huge military and no resources do?
>conquer for resources
This war is fueled by Jews and globohomos.