Posting fallout 1 gas prices

until they reflect our reality.
according to my calculations, we should expect to be paying these prices at the pump by 2050 or so.

Attached: 17767FD3-9642-4E79-87DB-C53F6FA40B24.png (250x248, 109.71K)

>What a mess. Where's the dignity...

Attached: Shadow.png (212x244, 128.31K)

A week ago today in Alaska. Fuck Biden. It was around 2:54 when that brain dead retard was sworn in. What's funny is it's affecting the left more than anything because of the shitholes they live in.

Attached: IMG_2076.jpg (572x620, 132.72K)

I fucken MISS paying under $25 to fill up with premium. Now it's $50+ for shit piss unleaded here in Utah

Fallout yes, Fallout 1 no, that's from Fallout Tactics.....

It's just pure coincidence that a war is started that inflates gas prices at the same time THAT every major car manufacturer is pushing electrical vehicles.

But you have extra money because of no beer, cigarettes, and coffee.

try 2023

they dont use gas in fallout dumb ass they have nuke powered cars owned

Hiring this guy always felt like cheating.

But he's too cool NOT to hire.

just subtract the ciggies and mostly true. no one's going without coffee but a madman and a drink every now and then to stay sane. It's $40 just to fill my motorcycle up kek

fuck you're right

Him and Lynx kek.

What's wrong with 88.5 octane, Rockefeller?

I had it tuned for 90.

Those were coolant prices for the reactors on the cars not gas, you would go to the station for a reactor flush

Yes and no, the Chinese-American war in Fallout's timeline was started because of resource shortages in 2060, fusion powered cars came too late into production.

>retcon cars to run on nuclear power.

Attached: 1645192776303.png (250x300, 107.36K)

Not all utahns are mormons. Gotta have cigarettes and coffee, plus the local breweries ain't half bad. Nice they just passed that beverage companies can't have any traces of ethyl alcohol in their drinks so lots of fagass seltzers should be disappearing soon

No one's actually making them though. They all want their stock prices to look like Tesla's (it's not working )