My conclusion from this conflict is that these bad boys make you ungovernable and every free man should be allowed to...

My conclusion from this conflict is that these bad boys make you ungovernable and every free man should be allowed to have one

Attached: 1280px-Army-fgm148.jpg (1280x915, 213.25K)

For the price of one corvette, you too can have a chance at blowing the hell out of a tank.

They cost like $50.000.
I dont know what governments do wuth their military budget. For 1 billion you can buy 20.000 of these missiles. Or 10 modern jets. Poor ukraine spend 4 billions a year on their military and they have like 500 missiles and 20 jets from 1980.

>it costs 50 dollars
that’s called the Judaea Discount and its only redeemable by your people. for the rest of us goys, we pay full price.

200k per missile. Don't know how much the system iteslf costs. Probably less than than one missile

Those are barbeque targets for Mig29s

RPG-29 is better. It is the free man's rocket lawn chair

Can’t wait for them to hit the black market after all of this is over

just use a laser pen bruh

$200,000 for the system. $80,000 - $90,000 for the missile.

Kek

why they dont mount bombs in small drones and deliver them around?

Imagine what would happen if Ukraine won. There would be so much mafia violence using the guns they got from the gov it's not even funny.

Its almost guaranteed that hundreds of these fucking things have already been smuggled out of the country

Attached: 1646190578906.gif (310x310, 3.38M)

Does it really cost 200K?
Even then you can buy 5.000 for 1 billion dollars. Seems like the most important weapon ever, next to Stingers. Why are these weapons so scarce, they are not so expensive with military budgets in the billions

>Why are these weapons so scarce
They're not?

Jew bragging about special discounts he squeezed out of the goyim. Typical kike.

>every free man should be allowed
gilded cage

Its as if the bulk of the army should just train with these and forget about rifles

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 8.61K)

How do I activate mine?

Too bad one of these things is more expensive than the rusty shit Russia is pushing to the frontline as cannon fodder.

Whenever someone poses a question regarding someone not getting value for the money they spend, the answer is always "Jews".
It's no different here either.

ah yes
i'm sure every cent of that goes ..directly to purely defensive costskwv42

Putting all the eggs in one basket only looks good in hindsight

The idea is to not let enemy infantry get close enough to use those things on your expensive tanks and apc's. Instead the Russian infantry seem incapable of walking ten feet and need transport every inch of the way.

last time didn't go too well moshe

Attached: OIP.K-0RBzM-O5s06tCk_NvKtwHaFe.jpg (870x643, 80.9K)

Except most ZOG tanks have APS nowadays and aren't threatened by these weapons. The Russians are sending a lot of old equipment like T-72s, but they have state-of-the-art tanks too, even the Syrians do. That is why even if you send 1 thousand of these to Palestinians it will still have almost no effect.

>thread is about how they make you ungovernable
>"why are they scarce if governments can make plenty?"
Self-answered question tbqh

:(
Still a bit sad that's more than a decent house construction

it would be a shame if plans for DIY version were suddenly Open Sourced.

>Don't let them get within 4 km of your tank
GL with that