Fuck it. I'm on team Ukraine

I know that the CIA started this fight, but now it has started.
Besides, I fucking hate India, and the Azov battalion are Nazis.
The Japs also seem enthusiastic about this, and I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to fight side by side with real samurai for anything.

Attached: 20131124042003!Polheader.png (600x834, 867.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-says-israel-could-be-a-potential-ally/
algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/
tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now
youtube.com/watch?v=MY3JsqVR_04
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/09/syria-unlawful-attacks-using-cluster-munitions-and-unguided-barrel-bombs-intensify-as-idlib-offensive-looms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am on team Ukraine too, because I respect their resistance.
But the things you just said are maximum cringe.

>I know that the CIA started this fight

>putin declares war on ukraine
>the cia started this
>even though ukraine isn't part of nato
>which would have by the way prevented the invasion

Nice try kike, the azov battalion are funded by a kike billionaire Igor Kolomoisky and their president is another kike gremlin showboating as if he's a war hero.

Fuck you, man. You already got to fight with them once.

REJECT KIKERY AND EMBRACE ISLAM

The CIA did a coup and massacred a bunch of Russians. We picked this fight and painted Russia into a corner.
If it draws in India and China it will be worth it though.
Those fuckers have it coming.

Islam isn't exactly the friendliest group toward the USA. Saudi Arabia will likely land on team Russia.

OY VEY STOP NOTICING
WE ARE BASED NAZIS!!!

I have no choice in the matter anyway. You want me to cry about the team I landed on?

>the Azov battalion are Nazis.
wigger nationalists are truly the dumbest people on earth.
by all means, go to ukraine. the russians have already prepared your grave.

Attached: 1639159237227.gif (368x450, 350.45K)

you cant change anything in the war either so i suggest you stop wasting time here

Why do you care who wins?

You're here. WTF?

Saudi's were always with israel you absolute dickhead, you think the recent diplomatic french kissing between israel and the oil kingdoms are the result of Trump's statesmanship? These wahabbi bootlickers were always the khazar's chess piece.

>The CIA did a coup and massacred a bunch of Russians.
right "the CIA did a coup but didn't welcome Ukraine into NATO"

Attached: 1641351300171.jpg (900x1200, 184.36K)

The Saudis aren't going to increase production, they aren't going to sanction Russia, and they are attending Putin's Antifa conference.

The entire thing was designed to get Ukraine into NATO, you stupid prick.
We are the aggressors here, but what is done is already long done.
We have to move forward from where we are.

>REJECT KIKERY AND EMBRACE ISLAM
Islam is armed wing of Judaism. The civil one is Christianity.

timesofisrael.com/saudi-crown-prince-says-israel-could-be-a-potential-ally/

Are you this goy'd and blue pilled or are you just a kike.

>The entire thing was designed to get Ukraine into NATO
then why isn't ukraine into nato you braindead spic?

Attached: 1642452343405.png (615x900, 956.49K)

Nah. This whole shtick since the Crimean Occupation is about shale gas. Ukraine in EU = no more shale gas from Russia to EU, no more energy dependence. No more leverage. Russia falls into irrelevancy. Russia is just invading to protect is energy hegemony over Europe.

Because being civil towards the kikes is the go to answer. This is why us arabs treat you indians like stray cats, licking kike feet won't make them like you pajeet.

azov battalion is literally owned by a jewish oligrach who lives in israel:

algemeiner.com/2014/06/24/ukraine-jewish-billionaires-batallion-sent-to-fight-pro-russian-militias/

>Among those going into battle from the Ukrainian side are some 500 trained fighters in the self-declared Azov battalion, backed by Jewish energy magnate and Dnipropetrovsk region governor, Igor Kolomoisky, according to Israel’s Ma’ariv daily.

tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/ukrainian-jewish-oligarch-steps-aside-for-now

>Kolomoisky had lavishly funded the right-wing Right Sector battalion and at one point flirted with the ultra-nationalist Svoboda party, and was even rumored to be involved with the neo-Nazi Azov battalion—making an Israeli citizen perhaps the primary purveyor of the ultra right wing in Ukraine. He sparked a national debate about the ‘feudalization’ rather than federalization of the country with his aligning of volunteer military battalions, widely considered to be out of control. Many of these have since been or are in the process of being folded under the authority of the interior ministry. This week the critics who long warned that Kolomoisky’s private army and allied militias would be invoked in a classic warlord power play in the middle of Kiev were proven correct.

If they're on our team I'm happy to have them.

Cut your own head off kike golem

>This is why us arabs treat you indians like stray cats, licking kike feet won't make them like you pajeet.
You and Indian Muslims fall in the same category. You are a pajeet and you were a pajeet before the word "Pakistan" came into a exist.

Why do you think Putin invaded, you stinky cheese eating frog bastard?

Attached: 1646341544815.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

QUIT FUCKING WITH MY STORY

Attached: AAAAGH.jpg (311x362, 29.88K)

proof? kind of doubt that, CIA gets the blame for every op that goes south

>Why do you think Putin invaded, you stinky cheese eating frog bastard?
the alledged "coup" happened 8 years ago

you're telling me the CIA had full control of ukraine for 8 years and didnt make them join NATO you braindead subhuman spic????

Attached: index(1).jpg (238x212, 6.79K)

>Why do you think Putin invaded,
elites told him to kill women and children with barrel bombs

Who tf said anything about pakistan? Get my fucking slurpee Apu

Are you lost?

The Azov Battalion are literally a CIA glownigger honeypot, you moron. All of those right-wing death squads are. ISIS actually apologized to their kike masters when they accidentally crossed the border into Israel. Literally nothing has changed since the Contras in Nicaragua. The point of these groups is to draw in right-wing radicals and then murder them by giving them military odds they cannot survive.

Attached: glowingniggers.png (1536x1600, 1.97M)

>you're telling me the CIA had full control of ukraine for 8 years and didnt make them join NATO you braindead subhuman spic????
maybe, but going to need proof there

Oh, Jesus Christ, man. Do some research.
youtube.com/watch?v=MY3JsqVR_04
youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4

Cringe

>All of those right-wing death squads are.
it is true the US state department funded local right wing militias after ww2 in eastern europe

B-buut Daddy Putin said they are nazis and he is denazifying Ukraine, rusbro. Which one is it now? Can you make up your mind when the hangover clears off?

Attached: 1642168105979.jpg (736x499, 54.29K)

good, now go die for them, fight for americas kike proxy wars with your own two hands.

that's some low grade shlling my dude
they're not sending their best

There are no teams, user. There is only #TeamJew. Putin is playing the villain role to push all indecisive, neutral countries into globalist ,,alliances", and the west will use him to silence anyoen opposing kike agenda, as ,,russian spies".
All is going according to the plan.

>taking the side of ZOG freemasonic America

Attached: OP.png (391x426, 449.72K)

Nigger

That is exactly what I'm telling you, you snail eating douche bag. Look into the history of this shit.
We are on a risky as fuck mission right now and it was all our design. I'm not saying it was unilaterally the USA, but the USA was definitely in on it and probably took the lead.

I need a document my man, not saying I don't believe it but any allegations have to be presented with proof in the form of documentation

for instance, an article about Russia using barrel bombs

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/09/syria-unlawful-attacks-using-cluster-munitions-and-unguided-barrel-bombs-intensify-as-idlib-offensive-looms/

Based on what? Some retarded state department employee talking shit about the EU is not evidence of this.

Attached: 1557640260435.jpg (210x295, 18.38K)