Why are mutts eatings kremlins propaganda

>if mutts werent so easily fooled by kremlins bullshit there would be no homo and tranny culture in usa
most of putins shills here are mutts, russians and memeflags, spreading propaganda that destroyed their countries

Attached: bezmenov.jpg (980x551, 37.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c
worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/
foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke
leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No testosterone

>world

Attached: 1646021156245.png (1486x1080, 682.18K)

Because brainwashing is very effective.

Yup pretty much this

Imagine being so demoralized you dont even see the homo tranny nigger propaganda comes from the US of A

On one side you have Russia, who lies of course and makes up things, but is being unusually quiet and restrained.

On the other side is Ukraine + the entirety of the Western media engine, telling me there has to be war, AKs and rifles to every Ukrainian 6-year-old, Snake Island, Ghost of Kiev, etc.

I can tell who's the lesser evil here

>Who owns the media controls the world

Attached: 07-disney-tv-and-film.png (555x820, 275.78K)

Accelerate dumb ass, I want everyone to sufffer.

>GRU on suicide watch
What's new?
They've been doing it for years.
This is what they're all like. Smug, unlikeable faggots with the social skills of a high school teacher
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPqtReYbEg

Attached: 1038860.jpg (2000x1125, 289.1K)

>on Any Forums
>doesnt know about protocols
>doesnt know about kgb funding of hollywood
>checks flag
>everytime.jpeg

Attached: leaf.jpg (480x360, 15.06K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAArjOBf_c

worldtribune.com/globalist-soros-backs-ukraine-appears-to-push-for-wider-war/

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/11/george-soros-the-money-behind-the-transgender-move/

foxbusiness.com/politics/black-lives-matter-has-been-hijacked-by-george-soros-sheriff-clarke

leohohmann.com/2022/02/28/ukrainian-mp-we-are-not-only-fighting-for-ukraine-we-are-fighting-for-the-new-world-order/

i can still smell half digested borsc from your breath mutt

Subversive kike

seethe faggot, go die for globohomo

My government is like a jobless alcoholic father. All he does is steal my shit, fuck up my life, and occasionally beat the shit out of me. Putin is like some other terrible father, but he lives far away from me. He's threatening to beat the crap out of my father, maybe even kill him, and that's alright by me. If Putin was my father I would probably hate him just as much, but he's not, and he just might make my life 1000% better by nuking (((Washington DC))) off the fucking map.

Attached: zardoz_raiders.jpg (750x952, 98.57K)

Stfu globohomo faggot, go kill in their name and kys.

mutts are born with only quarter sized brain as a rule it seems, putins wants to denazify ukraine, his chief ideologue is pic related, but mutt found article of soros voicing support for ukraine, thats it, lets all bend over and get fucked by kgb manlet, mutts tried to use their brain

Attached: putins.jpg (1280x930, 123.69K)

Attached: a fucking trashcan.png (533x591, 447.36K)

>flag
who allowed drugged up nigger to talk?

Attached: 1646398395716.jpg (1439x1431, 328.96K)

>kgb funding of hollywood

name one pro-russian or pro-soviet movie coming out of hollywood ever (not including WW2 times when we were allies)

go die for oil faggot in americas faggot oil wars for our faggot jews and faggot dictators

Checked. I doubt we are all suffering from hypogonadism. Majority of Americans are just stupid user. It's really that easy.

>injecting preferred narrative = making blatantly pro-commie movies

Attached: 1623562280136.jpg (725x1013, 71.04K)

>imagine going with ukraine bullshit instead

>name one pro-russian or pro-soviet movie coming out of hollywood ever
anything between 1945 and 1967 related to hollywood unions and their propaganda about ,,red scare" being a hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOtinTlx7yo

I hate my government more than I hate the Russian government. This isn't complicated so stop asking.

They don't have father figure so embrace what ever the fuck is "trad"

go worship your chazar dwarf leader and his chechnya dogs you mixed peceneg offspring

Attached: novorussia.jpg (706x702, 76.15K)

We've been subverted. It's embarrassing.

Attached: 2258_743.jpg (672x622, 73.24K)

For the same reason the retards on reddit are eating up Ukrainian propaganda. Both sides are lying. All one has to do is decide if they trust Russians or slightly less Russian Russians more ..

>so stop asking

Attached: ameriturd.png (633x758, 15.69K)