I ain't expecting much from this, but maybe I'll get something good from a few of you

I ain't expecting much from this, but maybe I'll get something good from a few of you.

I'm a journalist, and I'm interviewing a few Russian patriots & protesters for this piece I've been working on.

I've been corresponding back and forth with them, and I've got plenty of my own questions, but I'm wondering if any of you guys have any I might not have thought about. The state of Russia, or how they feel about the regime, Putin, sanctions, Ukraine, etc.

I'll include any of your questions (assuming they ain't fucking stupid) in the interviews.

Cheers.

Attached: EbU2TdxX0AASk_I.jpg (640x480, 74.37K)

ask away

>I’m a journalist
how does it feel knowing you will die a painful death soon?

>I’m a journo

Hope lightning strikes you seen buddy guy!

>journalist
you glow

feels good man

>the regime
sage

Hello, this is Putin. We are going to do another holocaust

sage and called the jannies

how do they feel about the wildly psychotic shit lindsey graham spouted last night on fox and on twitter? how do they suspect biden will respond? if biden gives a rational but firm response, can they forgive the rest of us for south carolina's retardation?

You'd think it be cheaper to just make them all the same one color. Just of been a fire sale on pigment.

Ask them if they fear Putin

Attached: F999635B-17A9-4664-8DC0-7E92B7528A2E.jpg (1200x668, 65.55K)

appropriate response
don't die, user. i hope you have a long and interesting life

Glowing out the ass

Fucking Pedo
JANNIES JANNIES HELP

>how do you feel
Between a rock and a hard place.
We have no say in anything that happens.
We say something about anti-"special operation" in public - we get into custody. We already see the narrative of "people are to blame for not taking down Putin" from the west.
The only viable thing to do here at this moment is root for Putin's success.

You'll only die if your actually a journalist which I doubt because the journalist died in 2008

and honestly, i have so many questions for them; do i only get one, or can i keep going?

Attached: 1645978336643.jpg (640x739, 30.97K)

show tits or gtfo

Eat niggershit out of a dirty pamper

Thank you.

What can the average westerner do to help? Can they help?

Thought those were stacks of pallets.

thank you

I'll sure try my best

That's a big focus on this, the reasons they're scared to say shit, the sort of propaganda n' fear that stops people from speaking out.

Attached: FM22WVfXEAEvExB.png (612x330, 180.67K)

How much do you think Putin and his oligarchs have stolen from the Russian people?

i will give you the single greatest weapon in this meme war. please use it responsibly user

Attached: puuba.jpg (1080x586, 74.93K)

Our history is too hard. Most ordinary people want the extermination of Nazism which is directed against Russians. and demilitarization of Ukraine. everyone I know supports Putin. Many Russians are somehow connected with Ukraine, for example, my father is from Ukraine.
personally I don't give a fuck. I want to die in the war.

Attached: 16456977249870.jpg (1200x675, 192.45K)

think about it like this: a child observes a pupa emerging from a cocoon--almost a butterfly, ready to try and spread its wings and fly. the child, impatient, pulls the nascent wings apart and tries to flap them for the butterfly. 2 questions for you:
- will the butterfly ever fly?
- what has the child learned?