FACT CHECKERS CAUGHT LYING, (FACT CHECKERS SAY)

youtube.com/watch?v=uwlKaNfsH0A

Attached: CA8EB99B-CFFD-4601-ACA5-E5434D5B5396.jpg (1624x1313, 653.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/investing/trump-energy-plan-obama-oil-boom/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't care about your support for the Ukraine and Kiev.

Debooooonked

Not the fact checkers. They never lie.

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t only crude oil doubled and only from like, 5 - 10 percent at that?

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

Im a fact checker and i can confirm that we never lie. We just twist the truth

We didn't double our oil imports from Russia you chuds. They only increased by 1.97x.

Try watching the video retard

Is that actually false? I had heard under Biden we were at 360,000 barrels per day before sanctions.

Trump wasn't importing oil until his final day in office.

Not true?

Twist? You mean just tell it like it is.

Nope
Trump imported oil and oil refined products the whole time
His cult wants to make the claim that the natural progress on domestic progression would make us independent
Same thing 9n how Clinton's budget would have cleared the debt
We were and still are at over 13% import

Obviously oil is imported by the US - I had just heard it specifically wasn't from Russia until Biden ramped it up. This isn't a left right thing, just curious. The usage is the same and it has to come from somewhere.

Canada has its own oil, but we have to import to get it to the east coast.

Nah it's been Russia while
We're moving off Saudi due to Saudis not having any
They've been lying and are exhausted

Could be interesting times going forward. Saudi is tapping out, but doesn't want to release their reserves.

Iran is #3 on the list, but that isn't good for the US. Russia is #8 and is now sanctioned.

Going to have to stay tight with Venezuela.

Canada can pump oil, but the Greens killed that pipeline that would have gone down to Texas refineries. Seems shortsighted now. The US could have had a straw into a large reserve to use whenever they wanted.

Trump got us to the position of being a net exporter of oil. Ues there were still imports. But our exports outnumbered our imports.

Attached: 20220223_102536.png (1604x788, 101.46K)

Blessed Obama
money.cnn.com/2016/07/21/investing/trump-energy-plan-obama-oil-boom/

Obama didn't achieve energy independence, Trump did. Your article is from 2016. Biden made us dependent again.

This was fact checked: The fact checkers confirmed that they never make mistakes, and that Tim Pool should be flayed alive before a live studio audience for daring to question them.

No?
Independent means we don't use foreign oils
You do understand there are different grades and types
Of which the US is missing?
2x2 vs 2x4 Legos are not the same
Giving me some excess 2x4 for my 2x2s doesn't let you be able to make 2x2 constructs independently

FACTS - CHECKED
UKRAINE - STOOD WITH
ISRAEL - GREATEST ALLY
BLACKED - SUBSCRIBED
PENIS - GONE
Face it chuds, you lost.

I said we still imported.
The point is if we were forced to, we wouldn't need to. USA had the capacity to be independent which is an important strategic position. Look at Europe and how they want to talk tough to Russia but also want their lights and heat to stay on.