Is there any point to this board anymore?

The ukraine war is making it increasingly blatant (not that it wasn't) that Any Forums these days is just a battleground for shitflinging propagandists. What point is there to come here anymore? There's no interesting information here, no nuggets of wisdom, no real political thinking. Is Any Forums dead?

Attached: Famine.jpg (761x941, 136.68K)

SHUT UP chud! Incel Trump nazi!

SHUT UP! Good thing you're banned on reddit CHUD. No wonder you end up here alt right SCUM!

Attached: 1633236209258.jpg (473x574, 18.27K)

>Is there any point to this board anymore?
No, but I just bought Hvis Lysett Tar Oss on vinyl. The only Burzum album I’ve owned for a while has been Filosofem so I thought I’d buy another. You’re welcome, Varg.

Attached: 7240D7FA-B5F2-4512-8EA0-6231982E5A30.jpg (1024x738, 48.59K)

Yes.
That was always the main mission.
To flood the board with shit and kill any sign of discussion.
You seem awfully fucking new frend.

That is probably satire, but case in point nevertheless.

Filosofem is really good

Pol was never good.

I've been here for years, though not since the beginning. I came around the time of the maidan revolts. Back then i got hooked on interesting discussions and genuine counter-cultural movement, but seems those days are gone. Feels like the descent has been gradual, and i can't really point to any turning point, but in the past few months i feel this board has finally had absolutely nothing to offer.

Nice. It's a good album.

Attached: 1637307027039.jpg (971x1200, 369.24K)

pol died with trumptard 2016

We can only say nigger here and not anywhere else on the internet

Yeah, it's pretty pointless at this point. Another nail in the coffin.

I’d say it’s my personal favourite. He has a great discography overall.

Attached: A8E029B9-E9DA-4096-8B00-AC2C5C47DC4C.jpg (1024x508, 99.68K)

>What point is there to come here anymore?
none, please kill me, I need an escape from this hell

ARE you a faggot?

Lets find out!!!

Attached: iwonderwhoprofits.png (427x500, 518.43K)

>shitflinging propagandists
like yourself?
I like to think i have some truth to mine:

US taxpayers paid $562 Billion in interest alone in fiscal year 2021 to issue our own currency out of thin air in the form of bond debt
$562 billion
($562,000 million)
Pic related

How it is:
>US government needs currency
>US treasury prints up some bonds
>Federal Reserve creates money out of thin air and buys said bonds from US Government
>US government now has new currency created out of thin air by Fed banks
>Now, US taxpayers owe interest (and principal) on said US bonds, as well as paying a fee to the Fed’s shareholders which are called the primary dealers (the big banks), this is the US Public Debt

How it should be:
>Congress makes annual budget
>Tax revenues are collected and any budget shortfall (deficit) is then new debt-free US Notes issued by the US Treasury itself, no bonds needed, no US Public Debt to issue our own currency
Are Americans ever going to realize this fraud?

>when a generation sells the future of their country and their offspring for unsustainable and lavish wealth and their offspring are too stupid to realize it

Attached: $562 B FY 2021 US Public Debt Interest.png (1332x1468, 466.13K)

This is all cope.

You faggots just can’t deal with the fact that you are LOSING to a bunch of discord trannies and plebbit faggots. So you shift the blame to someone else.

What happened to the hacker known as 4chin, huh? I thought Any Forumsfags were smart enough to script bots to fight off shills, but nah, you're a bunch of uneducated, dumbass losers. Fucking embarrassing.

We ARE winning.
and
We WILL win.

Get fucked.

Your board is ours, now get the fuck off our board.

have some more
>any chance I get

Attached: US Notes vs Federal Reserve Notes .png (1602x1472, 838.75K)

Yes, i relish that fact. Nigger. Nig-ger. nigger.

> past few months
Ok newfag

Based

Once in a while someone posts some footage, actual posts I barely read

I mean, if you think you have accomplished something worthwhile with your life here then be my guest. You can have that shit you so seem to want.

coming here on a daily basis and wasting hours of your life means there is something wrong with your life. only you know what that is because lets face it most happy people dont post on anonymous imageboards. we're all gonna make it bros abd find meaning

Attached: i3j04w69byj51.jpg (800x450, 46.69K)

newfag

if there was somewhere else to go we'd be there. if you want a board that shills don't care about just pick a blue board and stay there

I'll see you tomorrow scum

what are the alternatives for information besides Any Forums

four posts in and you've done nothing but bitch. why not try to start one of those fascinating discussions that you think we ever had here.

>getting uncensored news first from people related to that specific field from all over the planet

Any Forums is what you make it, like anything else in life

Attached: 1646302291523.jpg (450x600, 28.89K)

>There's no interesting information here, no nuggets of wisdom, no real political thinking.
yes?
thats been the case for like 7 years.

>Is Any Forums dead
Give it a few weeks it'll go back to normal.

Two more weeks

> no interesting information here, no nuggets of wisdom, no real political thinking
Just go watch TV and come tell me again how Any Forums is lacking these things.
This isn't your old subreddit where everyone was treated with respect and got a participation trophy for stating their retarded opinion, this is a war zone of ideas and narratives itself.
If you want to have an interesting discussion then have one, there is no spoon-feeding, nothing is stopping you but yourself.

Attached: 1573372793846.jpg (600x673, 57.67K)

I've tried a lot of times but 9/10 times people don't respond to those threads anymore. If my opening is longer than two short sentences it cuts down on responses dramatically, and even more so if it is something that isn't purposefully inflammatory or started with a twitter screencap from some retard.

Attached: 1633450050787.jpg (1238x1583, 1.68M)

Kek, I actually almost said "give it 2 weeks" and had to phrase it differently, I mean like actually 14-21 days, this shit'll all blow over.

There is, but it's obviously been taken over by propagandists. They do this shit for a living, while we have other shit to do.

Wish we had like a propaganda filter, but I'm pretty sure some of the mods are in it with those that glow. It's sad because this is one of the last places online where you can be real.