Why do these kids keep getting shot

Almost every single day a kid under 12 gets shot in Memphis. What in the actual FUCK is wrong with these people?

Attached: Screenshot_20220304-065914.png (1080x1371, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what's funny this used to be a white part of town. Now they won't even call it Whitehaven anymore. Not even on the news. They remove the e in white and call it Whithaven or BHZ / "Black Haven Zone". Niggers are insufferable.

I guess one thing that's wrong with them is that they keep shooting 12 year olds at an unacceptable frequency.

It's ok, all we need to do is outlaw abortions, get prayer back in schools, make sure everyone knows they can carry as many guns as they want, and this issue will be completely solved.

If they only killed just themselves. What a world

Because they are niggers or they enjoy nigger rap.

Americans are retarded, gun-worshiping faggots. Muh guns. Muh freedums.
Fuck off you fat cunts

memphis is one of the least white and most black metro areas from the country. the area is experiencing region-wide white flight, nigger take over and mexican migration too.

>faggots
Excyoos me sir! 'omophobyah is nawt too be tawlrrated guv! Yoo sir are unda uhrest by the twi 'uh poo leese.

funny how nobody can ever name a single area that became better as a result of so called "diversity"

yeah hope the shitty ethnic food was worth it

>niggers shoot each other
MORE NEWS AT 11

>t. Gets knifed by a paki
It's niggers, but thanks for trying.

Yep. And there will be zero riots or protests. Why not? Because the left cares about narrative, not black lives. There is no evil whitey narrative to be sold here. I implore literally any leftist to prove me wrong on that.

I wish segregation was real

Seriously? Fuck niggers

When is the last time you saw a rust-free blazer? That's the real news

I lived in germantown 15 years ago, at the time it was a beautiful area and a close drive into downtown

it sounds like a problem that should statistically take care of itself if we simply do nothing.

>white is plastered all over the clickbait
it was niggers wasnt it?

Nope. It was those damn Amish youths again.

Lmao literally niggers

Niggers.

>nigger sees other nigger trying to read
>immediately opens fire
it's the state's fault for oppressing these beautiful black youths

most gun crime occurs with stolen or smuggled guns

They are to everything worthwhile in life and have the same effect on it that xenomorphs have on the colony hadleys hope on LV-426

youtu.be/dsx2vdn7gpY

No go zones in Europe can also testify.