I don't know if this message will even make it up here or not but I figured this would be a good place for a last ditch...

I don't know if this message will even make it up here or not but I figured this would be a good place for a last ditch effort. I live in Danielson, CT. I'm 28 and I manage a Burger King. Over the last 36 hours I have seen things which lead me to believe my locality is being covertly quarantined. There are barriers at the perimeter of every last road exiting town being guarded by unmarked military style jeeps and/or state police, unmarked cars too. I have not attempted to pass because I can tell they will not let me (and don't know what else they'd do). I have seen at least 25 helicopters going in all directions in this time as well as several jets farther up. I have not seen anybody outside nor any other cars on the road. Every store I have tried is closed.There's cell service but it's full of static and barely audible, internet is slow but currently functional. Local television is broadcasting nothing, it's only shit like FX etc.
It's overcast and I have been seeing bright lights in the distance which until now I assumed were due my lack of sleep, but about 30 minutes ago I heard an extremely large boom which nearly shook the ground of my home.
I am starting to become extremely concerned, especially as my family is visiting people in Hartford. I cannot get hold of them.
Please keep your eyes on Connecticut right now, I do not know what they are up to but this is not good. I'm not an idiot, there is definitely something drastic taking place here.
I am going to attempt driving through the woods to get out of town when it gets dark. Wish me luck.

Attached: ct.jpg (1200x850, 199.63K)

bump

Attached: neat.jpg (500x491, 38.84K)

You need to keep lurking until you realize that nothing ever happens

>5g rollout
that means its working

Attached: npc.jpg (441x640, 46.15K)

Larp there is no Burger King is Danielson it’s in Killingly so you are already across town lines.

There are a lot more counties in a state than I thought. How does the whole county system work anyway, is there ever any county pride/patriotism or just an arbitrary divide?

he said he lives there, he didnt say the BK he manages is there. why are you lying, shill?

Pics or it didn’t happen

county politics is criminal politics in new england.

Take it to /x/ spaz

Dude write a screenplay about this

Some kind of pic and timestamp please lad.

NO SHIT?
I used to live there. You across from Zips Diner? Next to Wibberly Tire?

I had 12 cops chase me off i395 back 15 years ago because I went 185mph on the highway. Hid behind your BK.

Attached: bullshit.png (428x344, 81.98K)

Traffic data is fine. Take your meds OP

Attached: bullshit2.png (448x334, 42.26K)

Dude I remember that, I was the homosexual vagrant sucking dick behind the BK dumpster! How’ve you been?

Whoa, blast from the past! That one time you pissed on the side of the car in front of me at the drive thru... CLASSIC

>want to expose them
>post no pictures
Faggot.

Post pics, OP

I'll add this to my "less probable" memory-hole folder for later use/research if this doesn't end up being a larp

Woah it’s like I’m really in burgertown

Attached: 4549F673-C428-415A-B13A-2CA8089426C7.jpg (2732x2008, 1.33M)

The military is clearing out Deep State underground tunnels in the state.