The twitter butthurt alone makes this war worth it

The twitter butthurt alone makes this war worth it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220304_145017.jpg (1080x598, 243.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/dkny58a/
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These idiots don't understand they are causing more polarization on this matter.

That kind of butthurt needs some extra strength Prep H. Also, who gives a fuck what that faggot/cunt thinks? If it was the 1700s, modern liberals like that would have ratted out Minute Men to the redcoats. No leftist has any authority on what is and isn't patriotic.

Attached: 20220304_053550.jpg (364x646, 144.64K)

What a faggot.

I think they understand and don't care.

t. communist tranny who drives his parents car so he doesnt need to pay for gas

reddit.com/user/dkny58a/
so its a satanist vegan faggot who lives in singapore. Not surprised

No, they really are retarded.
You give them way too much credit.

>Be trump
>Start zero wars
>Make peace with unpeaceful nations
>Make everyone a little bit more money
>Walk the racial tightrope the best you can
>People still hate you, and even your supporters suffer from TDS from simply hearing your name

I feel so bad for that nigga, he tried his best, but was assaulted by everyone.

>Crying about gas prices
>Says fuck trump
Putin, blow up the plant please....

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs

NPC is mad because the man on TV said he should be. The US does this shit all the time (not under Trump) and he doesn't care.

>Dunken Fucking Donuts
I have a gun at all times why would I take it off for Dunken Fucking Donuts?

FUCK BLUMPF

SO BASED! FUCK CHEETO

>Nooo! Your not supposed to fight for freedom in your own country!
>You can only worry about freedom in a country half a world away!
I hate these people so much

The v in it's username is for virtue!

Attached: npc born to follow ukraine fist.png (991x1203, 557.2K)

>#FUCKTRUMP
My fucking god american left is more butthurt than armenians

Leftists get really butthurt when you point out that them changing their profile pic is the left wing equivalent of "thoughts and prayers."

can't it be both?

When US shitlibs gleefully foam over killing Russians it's because they want to do the same to miga voters. It's orgasmic to them

All you people told me that social media is evil and reddit is gay yet all you do is post reddit and twitter screenshots all day. You seem like hypocrites

Lol what a fucking retard

literally pic related

Attached: current-thing.jpg (1125x1124, 117.66K)

this is 100% fact. leftists in the US equate Russia with the right which doesn't make much sense but they're also morons so..

It would be nice if these people could be intern on a asylum. But then, they are a product of the kike media.
It could be just a bot shill as far as we know.

That and ask them
>if putin is so bad why is biden buying 100 million in oil from him a day
I should have screen shotted that meltdown

These dipshits really will get mad about anything the TV tell them to get mad at and then find a way to blame their political enemies for it. It's kind of funny to watch. I can't wait for next season where lefties will scream into the void because I don't care about a conflict between two subsaharan nog tribes over a mudhole or something stupid like that.

It's funny when they sperg out as more and more people tune out

which side is this person on

Attached: 1599467167142.jpg (940x1024, 61.72K)

Fuck you wearing a gun to Dunkin Fucking Donuts. You are not a patriot, you are not brave, you are not tough!!!

Attached: 73c.jpg (600x556, 27.62K)

How about you dunk deez fuckin nuts lmao

How is it that I suddenly know hipster faggots that are supposedly "on the front lines fighting in Ukraine"

I went from pro Ukraine to pro Putin simply because the pro Ukraine side was cringe

>Ukraine is first invaded in 2014 when a democrat is US president (annexation of Crimea)
>Nothing happens whilst Trump is in office
>Russia invades Ukraine proper once a democrat is back in office
It may be a coincidence but it does make me wonder would this be happening if Trump was still president?

Liberals have been brainwashed just to ruthlessly accelerate polarization. Instead of convincing me to see things their way they just tell me “fuck you” for a bucket list of things. I really hate them at this point. Like I have never done anything offensive to them but multiple times a year I end up face to face with a seething liberal cursing me out about not agreeing with them. Seriously getting tired of this shit.

Non cc people don't get it. Once you leave home with a gun it stays with you all day. It's not like you can just leave it in the car

Whatever the media tells you to support, you support the opposite. It’s really that simple desu

>Whatever the media tells you to support, you support the opposite. It’s really that simple desu
Pretty much. I bought a shitload of crypto when they were telling me how bad it was