Untitled

Attached: 7abyu52xj5c41.jpg (600x530, 56.84K)

Fuck white people. Am I right.

Since 380 C.E.

Attached: Constantine's_head_at_capitoline_nigga_nose.jpg (800x1200, 201.63K)

Big brain jungle guy

Since christcuckoldy became a thing

Attached: white.png (510x680, 504.45K)

Fuck off. Constantine is a fucking hero and even divine. The fucking barbarians are what ruined Rome... A CHRISTIAN EMPIRE.

trans women are men who smell like men. a sweaty man's tongue with scratchy facial hair rubbing caked on makeup and fake strands of plastic hair in your mouth. your hand gently rubs against his Adams apple and broad shoulders. The timbre of his voice makes you shudder. "This is not like a woman at all," you think, "I've been lied to.."
He excuses himself to the restroom. from the bed you can smell his shit. It smells like a man taking a shit, like a brother or childhood friend taking a dump, certainly not a woman. he returns from the bathroom, wafting in its scent, turns to you seductively and asks in a deep baritone voice, "ready to fuck my pussy?" At which point reality hits you and you start to vomit uncontrollably while also grabbing the tranny by its neck and pummeling your fists into his face. your rage is exacerbated by your sexual confusion, you cannot stop bashing his face into the stone ledge of the fireplace. his jaw is broken and bloody, his orbital bone fractured, he has shit and pissed on the hearth rug, but you still feel betrayed and confused. you are a straight man discovering your true sexuality through violence. You will overcome this obstacle

Attached: 1642775525199.jpg (1394x1635, 326.65K)

Stupid fucking mutt if I had you in front of me I would had skinned you alive dumb pig

How do I know she and her parents are all American?

Westerners are literal scum. They will let being kicked till their last breath

christcukery is what made roman weak enough to get fucked by barbarians that they have dominated easily before falling to christcuckery
cry all you want

mogged by max thrax

Attached: maximinus_thrax3_cm.jpg (400x600, 135.97K)

Must be the arab side of you talking.
Constantinus Christus Invictus.
Honor his name.
Wrong, read a book nigger.
That was only true before Constantine, when Roman was largely anti-christian, but Constantine made Rome powerful. It was unending hordes of barbarians that caused its complete defeat. The barbarians wouldn't even become Christian until much later, it was really the Byzantines who cared the orthodoxy after Rome's falling.
You want to all want to hate Christianity and Constantine so much but largely Constantine saw Christianity as an archetype of the truth.
Consider pic related. The Christ is the anointed, and I see Constantine as a Christ.
For once jews are not to blame, it was the niggerism of the barbarians. Niggertude is destructive and enough, as well as with some roman jewry, lead to the death of Rome.
I agree, Christianity in the modern era is mega cucked, so much I would never even call them Christians, this is a great insult.

Attached: ConstantinesTrinity.png (1200x1080, 186.15K)

>Must be the arab side of you talking.
No you dumbass
Christianity fucked us and Islam was created after to spice up the shit christianity cooked

romans conquered all those barbarians easily before romans got cucked by the cult of the kike on a stick
>The barbarians wouldn't even become Christian until much later
no shit, guess what, when they converted to the cuckoldry cult of the kikes, they became weak as well
see a pattern ?

>jews are not to blame
ah the christcuck shows his true form
not that anyone didnt knew this already, your nose shows through your posts anyways rabbi

>consider this diagram of the kike mysticism made by a kike
consider gassing yourself out of existence, kike

Lmao for someone who hates christianity, you give it too much credit if you think it was able to destroy the most powerful empire in human history by trowing themselves at the lions on the coliseum.
Surely a miracle must have happened to help the christians defeat their opressors without waging a single war.

Or maybe, just maybe, the fall of Rome had nothing to do with christianity at all.

learn how to read before attempting to argue
>weak enough to get fucked by barbarians

No you see it's not a lack of connection with our fellow man that's caused our society to rot.
It's Christianity the very thing which held us together for centuries.

You see, did you know, Jesus Christ was born a JEW? And you hate JEWS don't you? So there you go.
You can tell I'm correct because I always post this in a smug and annoying way without any real arguments to back it up.

(don't bring up that jews also seek to destroy Christianity because that makes my entire argument nonsensical and exposes me for a shill, or dumb atheist, or a jew)

Attached: 1644061199441.jpg (600x900, 430.47K)

GO, RUSSIA !!!

BRAZIL HERE. WE SUPPORT RUSSIA !!!

Attached: 20220304_101446.png (656x460, 40.18K)

I won't be your enemy, but I do believe you can be convinces once the kikes and their slaves are defeated and humanity is saved. For this we must be allies if any of us, so few, desire freedom from Santanus and his servants and his beasts.
I hope to create a new image of Christianity, one which we can all love, one which Constantine would be proud of.

Attached: come and take it.jpg (828x821, 80.52K)

Ah yes because Emporer Julian the Apostate wasn’t real nor the prior centuries of Paganism.

If I see an American making a historical or religious claim about Europe I almost always expect to see retardation.