Seethe new right wingers

Literally all of you faggots. I care about europeans dying.

Attached: 20220304_134624.jpg (680x354, 46.43K)

Kek. I don't care either way.

NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN ON Any Forums IS WHITE

learn it.

Attached: 4chan face reveal.jpg (969x1455, 971.64K)

I don't care about thirdies dying.

Attached: 1548201874869.png (684x353, 24.73K)

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin5.gif (621x587, 91.09K)

Migatards and commies are the same.

Attached: FMXe7E_XEAI9Y4g.jpg (1439x1431, 328.96K)

russia will kill the homo comedian and there is nothing you can do about it, go smoke some crack dutch druggi

This. Who the fuck would find this shit funny? Where did it even come from? Well, I know where it came from because it glows so hard, but did they even have any logic behind it? At least calling niggers monkeys makes sense because they look like it. What's the fucking point of this though? Did they really think it would make us seethe? It's just retarded, not funny. It's fucking pathetic. "Haha we called your guy a monkey!" like a five year old came up with it. And they spam it incessantly like it's supposed to get a rise out of us. Well guess what? It's. Not. Working. It will NEVER work, no matter how much you spam it. Just give it the fuck up glowies and shove your bananas up your ass.

Attached: 1800lemon.png (1080x1920, 942.67K)

More like
You didn't support the leaders against jewish degeneracy
But you will support a jewish degenerate

I stand with Assad, Gaddafi, Putin, Saddam.

You stand with Biden, Pelosi, Soros, and every other Globohomo

Fuck off jew lover

Based, fuck rusk*e lovers

Attached: 1646220006245.png (972x747, 325.29K)

Kek

Attached: 1646334077200.png (615x1167, 352.04K)

Pro-Russia posters are discord trannies who want Jewish communism to prevail. They cheer when nationalists die fighting to defend their homes.

Attached: 1646273218515.png (1354x327, 74.32K)

And yet white people care so much, because they see Ukrainians as white, and therefore their people. This has honestly whitepilled me a little bit. Maybe all hope isn't lost.

Kill yourself, race traitor. Imagine putting this much effort into a meme whining about capitalization.

Attached: 1646276820874.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

“europeans”

>wordswordswords

Qaddafi sponsored various terror attacks against European people.
Putin set up anti-holocaust denia laws, imports millions of central asians (muslim) to Russia to try and curb the birth rate decline, and has jailed basically any actual nationalist leader.
Assad and Saddam are/were fine, tho.

>Gaddafi financially supported other militant groups across the world, including the Black Panther Party, the Nation of Islam, the Tupamaros, the 19th of April Movement and the Sandinista National Liberation Front in Nicaragua, the ANC among other liberation movements in the fight against Apartheid in South Africa, the Provisional Irish Republican Army, ETA, Action directe, the Red Brigades, and the Red Army Faction in Europe, and the Armenian Secret Army, the Japanese Red Army, the Free Aceh Movement, and the Moro National Liberation Front in the Philippines.

>faggot faggot faggot gay faggot faggot i hate fags gay
good points

Attached: kosovo_vs_ukraine_war_hypocrisy.jpg (680x667, 109.18K)

Putin defeated the soviets so you can have internet (a place where you can exude dumb and propagate stupid). You must repay Putin for these fine privileges.

Globohomo cock sucker

DON'T CARE
>DON'T CARE

AMERICA FIRST
>AMERICA FIRST

FILTERED AND EAT SHIT

just admit that you love niggers and trannies if you support NATO, UN, EU and USA

Zelensky is literally telling all white women and even old grannies to throw molotovs at tanks

He is giving thousands of rifles to civilians and criminals

This shitty meme only makes sense if you believe Covid was a nothingburger, which is evidently false to everyone who was directly affected.

>Putin defeated the soviets

u fokin wot m8?

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x127, 359.23K)

Nah, we just dont like getting stuck in a 60 mile convoy because basic logistics is too hard for the commanders

Attached: 1645984980697.jpg (597x590, 48.35K)