Lithuania being based

Mayor of Vilnius renames the street of the Russian Embassy to "Ukranian Heroes street". Forces Russian diplomats to officially change the addresses on their business cards, says that the mail service will refuse to deliver mail with the old address.

We're probably getting invaded because of this, but screw it, still awesome!

delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/vilniaus-meras-rusijos-ambasadai-parenge-siurpriza-teks-pasikeisti-adresa.d?id=89608755

Attached: kg4rvpftrbl81.jpg (960x946, 158.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/simasius-tapo-pirmuoju-meru-apsilankiusiu-naktiniame-geju-klube.d?id=80521709
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its all over

Should have changed it to "Ukrainian Angels street"

i just took lithuania as russia in hoi4
was ez

Kek imagine thinking Hague trannies have anything on Eastern Euro warlords

holy shit, lithuania just flew oover my house

wow so brave, after swallowing so much Russian cum during all these years you guys are fighting back...pathetic

lmao, why do you think we have next to no Russians?
We had 1941-1953 bloody guerilla war
Along with Polish bro's 2 uprisings in 19th century
And we warred with Russia for last 600 years, we had literally burned Moscow in the past and occupied Russia
Sneed's seed and feed (formerly chucks), my monke friend :)

Should have renamed it the “Ghost of Kyiv Street”

Attached: 4C45C775-5116-4719-8C3F-FC6BBA4FB2A3.jpg (942x622, 58.66K)

cringe

>File: kg4rvpftrbl81.jpg
>message is in English
Go back.

Ahahah, cope harder daggot, your probably half Russian too cause they raped your sister and moms hardcore back then, thats why you have so much hate and rage inside you, cause you have been destroyed and used as bitches for hundred of years, together with your baltic brother and all of the eastern Europe :)

Kys monke

I will dance on your grave once you'll starve to death

i hope putin calls your gay bluffs and flattens all of globohomo, i wouldnt lift a finger to save it.

You will dance on top of my dick nigger :)

Hi, tankies aren't welcome on this site. Please leave immediately, thanks

Iran did something similar in the 80s. Renamed the street with the British Embassy on it from Winston Churchill Street to Bobby Sands Street. The Brits closed the entrance on that street and knocked through a wall on another side to create a new entry point to avoid having that as their address.

Attached: ks Bobby Sands.png (455x530, 320.62K)

>still awesome!

Its childish and pathetic. Europe is run by imbeciles.

Attached: 2022-3-3 1_29_35.jpg (413x395, 78.83K)

I was really optimistic about all these sanctions like 2 days ago, but its getting absolutely cringe

Who’s Bobby Sands?

notice they took this tactic from BLM. we need the balitcs nuked. filthy ZOG lovers.

Simasius is faggot, fuck you
delfi.lt/news/daily/lithuania/simasius-tapo-pirmuoju-meru-apsilankiusiu-naktiniame-geju-klube.d?id=80521709

Attached: future of lithuania.jpg (1600x1068, 171.82K)

The Russians are vain and pompous, so it's funny to piss them off. Making a big deal of it (this is le epic win over Russia!) is pathetic but winding up easily butthurt authoritarians is funny.

An IRA member who got elected as an MP for the British Parliament died on hunger strike in prison advocating for status as a political prisoner.

>do useless cuck thing
>wow we are making a difference in the war

>so it's funny to piss them off

As I said, childish.