What the fuck Any Forums

what the fuck Any Forums
I woke up yesterday and saw the gas at 172.9 at the store on the corner of my street, and I couldn't believe it, that's the highest I've ever seen it. Now, not even 24 hours later, it is at 187.9. When the fuck will it stop? Did gas prices got so high everywhere else too? That's insane, what the fuck

Attached: GasKek.png (1012x540, 857.05K)

am i shadowbanned or what niggers

$3.69 the next day after the SOTU address.
The day after that? $3.79.
Yesterday it was $3.89.
These niggers know no bounds. Meanwhile, we are still buying more gasoline from Russia then ever.

Its called runaway inflation. Its been caused by endless money printing. The war is in part a cover for it.

Yes, clearly

I think I get it.
>Economy stopped for two years because of (((covid)))
>huge inflation incoming
>"OH NOES GUISE INFLATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR (((GOVERNMENT MEASURES)))"
>watdo.jpg
>(!) rubbing hands (!)
lets cause a (((war))) and blame all the inflation on ebil pootang
>"guise the inflation has nothing to do with us and our stupid measures and spending, it is because of ebil pootang!!!!111"
am i getting it right or what

forgot a >

Can confirm. I buy fuel off the pipeline in Alabama and it jumped 32 cents in one day.
Let’s go Brandon

learn how to ride a bike nigger. P.S. if you try to steal mine, you'll regret it

>learn how to ride a bike nigger
>in winter with ice everywhere on the street
I ride my bike at all time except in winter. riding bikes in my neighborhood is a dangerous sports with all the pajeets around, even in summer. riding a bike during winter with all those pajeets would be nothing less than suicididal

>if you try to steal mine, you'll regret it
If you can run as fast as he can bike, then you should let him keep it. You don't need it.

Yet Canadians cum in their pants when housing does this.
Fuck smug homeowners I hope gas prices ruin your lives.

I made more money on houses appreciating than i have from a salary.

Cope, seethe, dilate. Faggot.

Price increases like 5 cents a day here now.

Filled up all my shit last night because an user said today it would be crazy and now it's more than 50¢ higher. I guess I only saved like $20 across all my cars and gas cans but still.

Around 2.05. 2.29 for diesel

Gas is going to jump another 1.50 a gallon within the next month.

Housing is up 50% in 5 years, so now homeowners can eat shit too.

Attached: ch.gif (670x325, 24.41K)

But you'll never be good at telling jokes you Kraut

Part and parcel.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-04 Best Gas Prices Local Gas Stations in North Vancouver, BC.png (536x127, 10.8K)

nailed it to the dot. there is no sensible reason for our government (considering the last 30 years) to spend 100b euros on military but the show must go on.

Joke? Here's one. ur a leaf

wahh wahh wahh
stupid canadian babies

Here in the democratic peoples republic of england, you will not find a house under £250,000; fuel is £1.70/Litre and the average wage is £30,000 - Britain is poorer than every single US state including alabama.

you pussies need to shut the fuck up

>"you need to stop complaining about eating shit all day because we are forced to eat diarrhea all day"

This. The average Canadian has so much more wealth than the average American, European, Brit, it's ridiculous.

However, you can go to Tesco/Lidl/Aldi and get a week's worth of groceries for a family for like 60 quid tops. Here in Canada that will cost 500 dollars now. Also we pay property taxes which is roughly 1.5% of property value, e.g average home of 700k means 10.5k per year, in taxes. That's less than your mortgage.

It's going to keep going up. Better stock up while you can.