Got in trouble at work yesterday because I flat out told a coworker that russia is in the right for trying to drive out...

Got in trouble at work yesterday because I flat out told a coworker that russia is in the right for trying to drive out homosexual evil out of their neighboring lands so it doesn't spread to them. They freaked out and said what's wrong with lgbt, I said its genocide of our generation and we're not having enough babies for replacement levels.
How am I wrong?

Attached: Blaire_White_19.jpg (900x900, 106.08K)

>How am I wrong?
Homosex is antinatalism yes

Like you have enough babies.

Who cares what other people do? Get your own shit together first. How many white babies do you have?

>I'm a massive faggot, and murder&rape supporter
not your personal blog, nigger

Attached: MAD.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

You aren't wrong. But it is pointless to debate with demoralized normies, especially at work.

Hide your power level, retard.

Stop self-posting, Blaire.

Fuck off.

Attached: mortyposter2.jpg (1125x1396, 611.08K)

NOOOOOOO IT'S THE GAYS AND WOMENS FAULT. I'M A CHAD

When the homosexual is truly evil, you tend to fall in love with (((him))). Yes, it's gay.

You're not. They know your posistion now, only talk to them outside of work about it or they might run to HR

I'm trans so I'm sterile, I transitioned before I was even 16 so I had no idea what was going on, now that I'm an adult I hate lgbt

This, /thread

Taking away peoples personal liberties even if its for a just cause isnt taken lightly.

Russian army is riddled with homosexual rapes and they're also using muslims to destroy a white country. How is that "based and tradpilled" in your small mind?

Meanwhile a boomer I work with went on a rant about trannies yesterday and no one cared. Stop working at a shit company.

>Literally i'm trans btw
hahaha

You literally only need 50+ people pumping out 3+ kids to not give a fuck about everyone else.
If you're not doing that you're basically a vegan talking about how you're saving the planet when really you're just being a self-righteous cunt.

>personal liberties
>British flag
Faggot

>drive out homosexual evil

LOLWAT
like that's Putin's reason to invade.

>zoomer
none of this happened, you faggots lie like you breath.

breathe*

>How am I wrong
Because you live in a Democracy Mutt

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

You're not wrong, but now you're possibly gonna lose your job.

Russia is the HIV capital of the world, you are deluded. But you're not wrong in the fact that homosexuality is a crime against nature.

>Mutt
you hungry?

Yes that's literally why he's invading so it doesn't spread, they have fucking george floyd murals in ukraine, that's how pozzed it is

you can't make that shit up

Attached: facepalm-icegif-17.gif (177x150, 976.24K)

>Hide your power level, retard.
>You cant be a good slave if you don't fake being a huge pussy
>You're just faking it though dont worry
kill yourself fucking slave. keep "hiding your power level" until theres nothing left at all you dumb fucking faggot.

I had vaginoplasty so I'm stuck this way

It's none of your business. Hope you get fired

You aren't

sir, they have niggers in moscow fucking white women and faggots pissing in each others mouth....you've been led astray.

who's that cutie!? would breed!

>Calls it Power level
>Crying online

what an ugly degenerate tranny

The fertility rate of most western nations is now below replacement rate but the contribution by LGBT people is very small.

Also these things are just averages, there's a big distribution among the population, some groups inside a nation do have higher than replacement rate fertility such as trad cons, the average is just dragged down by mostly left leaning shitlibs and progressives. That's fine by me it's people removing bad genetics from the genepool.

Because politics is downstream from personality and that itself is downstream from genes it means sociopolitical preferences are actually partially heritable so it's actually a good thing these people aren't reproducing at a sustainable rate, it's removing them from society over time.

she looks like a grasshopper

so many wrong things in just two sentences. i thought finns were smart.

Pol & Trannies, like Romeo & Juliet

Attached: 1605387239588.png (1170x814, 359.57K)

we don't need the details user

this is the thing user, check these trips , Russians were degenerates since long ago, heck even nazis were degenerates you guys need to stop sucking revolutionary dick ASAP

Protect Ukraine women at all costs.

Attached: 1645213941505m.jpg (1024x730, 98.62K)

post weird dick with timestamp

Are you doing your part?