Brit/pol/ - Mad as a Nation Edition

>proletariat revolution candidate wins in brum
The Independent: Labour’s Paulette Hamilton wins Birmingham Erdington by-election.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-birmingham-erdington-byelection-hamilton-b2028306.html

>something welsh
Wales Online: The two huge Covid rules which will be scrapped in Wales this month.
walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/two-huge-covid-rules-scrapped-23284346

>racemixers killed their brown baby
The Mirror: BREAKING Mum and boyfriend guilty of killing boy, 2, who was left with 41 rib fractures.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-mum-boyfriend-guilty-killing-26385459

>government explores alternatives to hotels and pizza
The Telegraph: Politics latest news: Use oligarch's mansions to house Ukrainian refugees, says Dominic Raab.
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/03/04/boris-johnson-news-liz-truss-ukraine-russia-war-brexit-latest/

>more rewards for failure
Financial Times: Boris Johnson criticised over knighthood to Gavin Williamson.
ft.com/content/85bfdacb-6450-4d9a-9e54-8532da5d9e66

>buy the dip?
Evening Standard: £430billion wipeout: Russian stocks crash 98% on London indexes as sanctions bite.
standard.co.uk/business/russian-stocks-crash-98-on-london-indexes-as-sanctions-bite-b985617.html

Attached: nintchdbpict000384371636.jpg (2772x1836, 428.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13NCRNPdathM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was just thinking about working the England game last summer when that guy said "how many qualifications do you have?"
i wonder if he support Ukraine and bringing in more refugees.

voca.ro/13NCRNPdathM

Farted and it stinks

Balance

Attached: download (1).jpg (900x504, 47.17K)

Corr what happend to her ‘ed

"People don't like to hear the truth, but they get upset when they're being lied to".

Why so?

Where's my compliment...

Slipped on a banana skin.

Your arse smells like a dogs dinner instead of a raped cats prolapsed bunghole today

Karma happened...

Attached: 1646391031046.jpg (336x788, 51.27K)

A pension stop and a 2% wage cut..Why yes mr paki we accept these terms, why would we not?.

I want to harass some women today give me some funny lines to say
Got a few fatties too so give me some good ones I can send to them

Attached: C92DF139-9CAA-4CFC-AD8D-A16919E7CB90.jpg (640x651, 62.11K)

I don't want her to necessarily end up in prison, I want her to pay me something and I want you to teach her a lesson not to ever do something like this to anyone else again. This isn't free for anyone except the Any Forums users. I never said that my work is free for anyone else. I never invited anyone else here to read this. But if she has to go to prison I'm fine with that as well.

Bongbros, how does it feel knowing that our miserable little island nation is going to be the first target in a devastating tactical nuclear strike by that Russian horseloving manlet?

Attached: simpleas.png (1079x340, 94.97K)

try I'm anglo-afghani.

I imagine she cooks a mean vindaloo

>Just keep vooting goy! It works, y'know!
ngmi

just them how much you love jews and globalism and putting things in your ass.
who knows?
the might learn something.

The British hubris is hilarious, these boomies are itching for a war they can not be conscripted to.

Leave the pretty girls alone! Also, not your personal army.

Bet you thought you’d get aknowledged as a real 4channer with that faggy nu-Any Forums cop out line you coward

>rent free
x

Attached: 83DC24A9-AE01-4C4D-ADB5-9CC2ACF8FB29.png (640x1136, 81.93K)

fat meat will cloy any man

you know something.
i normally hate tripfags about from cauldron.
cauldron was the rule to that execption because we both wished each other merry xmas 3 years in a row.

you sir.
you.
you might be my favorite trip fag yet.
i promise ill be around for the best part of the day if you need any more help for responses.
and i wanna see her replies too tripfag.
god speed you delivering mad lad.

Nearly sent that one but I don’t want to get banned need to be more subtle
Ive been here for years and you’ve only just noticed me? I finally got senpai to notice me