Sansctions dont touch orcs wich are 70% of people in Russia (asian buryats or chechens or siberanian alcogholic working...

Sansctions dont touch orcs wich are 70% of people in Russia (asian buryats or chechens or siberanian alcogholic working for food). It doesnt affect on state oligarchs they will be backed by the goverment.
But it completely destroyed middle class in 1st world cities like Moscow and St.Petersburg and independent reach prople. Banning RT let Putin destroy all barely free medias. It was hard to be liberal now it is literaly impossible. Thanks West for making my middle income cryptodemocratic shithole in a totaly poor totalitarian shithole. Now Russia will be even more toxic and war-oriented. People who can somehoe limit Putin's shizo is now off the game

Attached: 41CF97B8-683B-4FAE-8BE6-DC49A609AFF6.png (800x800, 360.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brother, I'm afraid of what's going to happen next. A lot of my friends are running away, and I'm almost near having possibility to, but I still cannot.

I wanted to sell my appartmen and
leave. Not to mention I lost hald of the price it seems impossible to get 200k+ dollars im banks. It is fucking disaster.

Stay strong bro
The whole world including Russia is united to destroy our lives

Selling your apartment seems way too radical for me.
Friends are leaving for Turkey and Georgia, since the entry is without visa there. Just to catch a breath and decide what to do next.
I can't, since I have a hands-on job (though connected with IT, so there is some hope there that my skills will be needed outside), and the ticket prices are now sky high.
Just repaired my laptop though, just in case.
yes, we have no other choice but to endure

The idea is to cause civil unrest in your country, which will encourage you to do protests and hopefully a civil war.

What a COHENcidence!

Attached: jew.png (600x642, 566.23K)

You are not welcome in Georgia, stay in your shithole. if you don't like what your government is doing protest it.
I've rejected 3 russian rentoids from my property so far. and the number WILL go up.

Civil war would be worse.

The based Georgian landlord vs the fleeing Russian rat

If not you, your friends will accept the IT money.
I'm not angry at you, your position is understandable, but as long as there is demand, there will be a market.

I know.

Attached: fhryueu.png (1267x735, 2.25M)

>Americanized Russian
Those Siberian alcoholics are your betters.

We don't have landlord unions but we mostly all know each other, especially here in Tbilisi, and almost everyone is agreeing on this, and whoever will let you guys stay will way overcharge.
Russians don't even bother learning basic Georgian when coming here, they expect you to understand what you tell them - that attitude coupled with all this being their own fault makes them the worst tenants to have.

Everybody welcoming us in
Georgia cause we still richer than you and can pay high rents. You gov hasn't even sanctioned us coz fucked you so hard last time.

what they tell you*

So what u is saying we need more sanctions, got it.

Now do you see why no one here wants you? our government is a puppet regime just like you want in Ukraine, but they can't affect the people, you will be treated here like niggers.

Also i guarantee you i am 100% richer than you are, if not more.

That's a good thing for you, no? The ability to overcharge.
Dunno about the second part though. A lot of people coming over are well versed in global lingua franca -- english, and I doubt people outright refuse to learn day-to-day Georgian.

We make enough money to refuse more.
regarding the second part, idk how you and people around you are, but most russians that come here still regard Georgia as part of soviet union, so they expect us to know Russian - not to mention learning even a "hello" in Georgian is something they refuse because they look down on us.

So in reality nobody ever treated me like nigger in georgia. I was even dating only Batumi girls lol. You trying to act like an english landlord from 19th century but in fact you are middle asian nigger from russia owned state. And you will speak russian if I will need it and you will smile to sell me hinkals

you werent going to do a damn thing about your problem child Pyotr

That is indeed idiotic, I agree with you on that. Are those people just tourists, or people seeking temporary refuge from our ""situation""? Is there any way for you to know about that?
Because the people thinking about how Georgia is a part of USSR, I'm guessing, are from the older generation, and the people that need to "catch a breath" are from the younger demographic.
At least people who do not agree with Russia's policies would hardly be the same people who expect you to speak perfect russian.

>1st world cities like Moscow and St.Petersburg
>1st world

Tell me you’re barely literate without actually saying it

Attached: 1605719746091.jpg (459x612, 84.89K)

>t. le globalhomo serf

Supposedly it hasn't even really begun yet, sorry Russiabro

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 12.15.54 am.png (1200x320, 78.67K)

not my problem communist

Attached: 1610099190911.jpg (720x712, 57.08K)

>Moscow and St.Petersburg and independent reach people

These are all the anti-Putin people, this works in Putin's favor, Putin literallybcan't stop winning

Attached: 4EEAE009-2092-4164-8896-B852B33F0A81.jpg (1408x2048, 401.01K)

Moscow is better then 80% cities in Canada where I have been

They're mostly Gen X

>I've rejected 3 russian rentoids from my property so far
dangerously based

Guys, The Russian economy is improving, they have shifted trade to Asia and Latin America, the Eurasian dream has happened. Aleksandr Dugin was correct, Russia is now a Asian nation culturally, and it is richer than before. Europe has lost and Asia has won. The USA has lost it's hegemony, we are a multipolar planet now, viva Putin viva Rusia. Glory Eurasia. White Russians are now Asian.

Attached: 8DFC0880-FB78-4D1D-B430-C0FC7F218845.jpg (1872x2048, 175.24K)

Maybe you guys should just rise up and kill Putin. That would be pretty neat huh?

>Sanctions destroyed liberal faggots like you in Russia
And I'm supposed to feel bad?

Putin won! Russia is now Asian!

Attached: 48F5ACF4-4AF8-48B9-9F31-CBEB65ED0219.jpg (1128x1504, 554.62K)

Cityfags are truly the scum of every country, aren't they?

bazlı.

I'm sorry for my older countrymen behaving like that to other people, if what you're telling is true.
At least my friends, who are roughly the same age bracket as me (25-30), don't seem to exhibit the same "USSR" symptoms. I think it's pretty obvious, why.
Good luck to you, was nice talking with you and learning about the situation.

>Putin literally can't stop winning

Attached: 24F2D8B7-28F5-4E09-9981-84ACE29917E9.jpg (1448x2048, 282.66K)

This is Versailles 2.0. I expect a Hitlerov 20 years from now. May Allah have mercy on us all.

Im liberal for Russia. For US i can be identified as far conservative lol

Not my problem

Owned u nud?

truth