What sanctions actually hurt you personally so far bros?

What sanctions actually hurt you personally so far bros?

Attached: 1646352916683.jpg (2021x1348, 437.49K)

Fuel went up 15%

Not being able to visit my great grandad in a care home, although complaining my way to the top of Public Health England's calls meant they had to let me in

well i had a nice parasocial relatiobship with a qt russian camgirl but no more russian online whoringnow :(

My Russian friend of 14 years, who lives in Novosibirsk, stopped coming online to play chess with me

I am almost certain he killed himself

I feel empty now

What sanction is this

Covid ones, perpetrated by the same globalist elite.

Yea, my state did the same thing. These fucking santions need to stop, they are killing us. Then theres the gas santion, forcing my gas to $3.75, which is before ukraine was invaded. Now its almost $4.30.

China has more people than Europe and America so does India.

OHHHH WHAT A PIC, OOOOH PUTIN CANT SLEEP, PUTIN FEARS, PUTIN ALONE, PUTIN WEAK.... FUCKING MAD PEOPLE MAKING THIS BULLSHIT CARTOON FOR WEAK MINDS

He’s probably training for the great globalist war

It's funny because they try to make it seem like that but picrel is the actual map

Attached: 1646364491051.png (1200x1200, 667.01K)

Heard I can't buy the good vodka. Haven't tried yet but that would suck

I can't watch new hollywood movies and pay for lewd pics at OnlyFans

It will get worse in a month though, the prices will get at least 30% up

Attached: 1646107797685.png (841x798, 420.38K)

Mexico and Brazil were neutral. This map is probably incorrect elsewhere as well.

I want Russia to destroy globohomo NATO at this point. Kike niggers want to rule over everything.
God bless Russian soldiers and Russian people. Fuck them up.

Attached: 1645843927409.png (1160x692, 457.67K)

one thing are the "goverments" and the other things are the real people, so a lot of people supports russia against globohomo around the world, ucraine regime of gay jew showman is a misery in the humankind

based

Most Russians dont want to go fighting in Ukraine.

food and bills is literally all i can afford now

Attached: F8ea1hqHX08.jpg (636x616, 79.71K)

none, really. i'm an investor in oil, gold, uranium, US defense contractors, and a small selection of mutual funds not related to those things. lately, i was already getting hammered on emerging markets sovereign debt. this situation has not improved, and i think people are particularly afraid of holding chinese equities while there is talk they may invade taiwan.
my one oil position is floating my entire portfolio, though. and they're still going to double from today's price.

Russia is the globohomo rapebaby

So you are saying the sanctions doesnt work?

Attached: 246795454_1874956416010231_299813229185604296_n.png (545x451, 220.16K)

No russian mail order bride :(

Goatse window drapes

>Zoom out
>China, India, Brazil, Pakistan.... nations with a combined population of 4 billion people behind Putin

>I heard it on the news

>LOOK HOW BOLD AND STRONG BIDEN IS STANDING THERE WITH ALL HIS PAWNS. A REAL MAN OF FORMAT. CONTRAST THAT WITH THE SMALL, CROOKED PUTIN WITH HIS OVERSIZED NOSE! WHAT A LOSER!

political cartoons are so boring.

hang in there fren. better days are just ahead.
You are never alone. We got your back.

Attached: 1637607639411.jpg (1016x1024, 106.05K)

And you just followed this rule? Why not just force your way through? Why not throw shit around at the hospital until they have no option but to let you see him?

Don't know man, you tell me...

Attached: usdhuf.png (527x412, 29.58K)

Wait a few months and we will be begging for today's price of fuel.

Ivan why you no pirate that shit?
>watchmovieshd.ru
Make sure your ad blocker is on.

does anyone care about sanctions in cuba?

Unironically that’s all you need

My gas bill went up 230%, my electric bill 200%, gasoline has gone up 15%, inflation and food prices on the rise and the year has just barely begun. Yeah, it's going to be fun.

The sanctions won't stop until we take all your smug anime girls

no

>I want Russia to destroy globohomo NATO at this point.
Well they are not going to do that. If anything they will weaken two countries, enabling further influence from outside.

This drawing is very unrealistic the way Biden looks strong and confident standing straight up. He has never looked like that ever.

I had my account suspended, I think because I was buying up too many Russian companies. They still have great fundamentals, just political problems. The trouble with China though is you have no idea how any of them are really doing, ever.

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

thanks fren

Attached: dc9.jpg (680x383, 77.34K)