Feel like pure shit just want them back

remember when Any Forums shilling was limited to a couple groups of very autistic internet activists rather than national intelligence agencies like the CIA and KGB? Do any of you remember these guys? I never thought I'd say it, but I miss them.

Attached: Jidf_logo.png (316x316, 103.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anuSCnfkWBQ&t=32s&ab_channel=FILTHYGOYIM2.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They never lost user they use proxies now. They finally realised that they're the major factor for why we hate them so much so hide now.

>We ere happy making Hitler jokes and talking about vidya, then these pricks turned up.

They actually redpilled Any Forums on the holocaust kek

never *left

I miss when the biggest psyop was convincing kids that there was AIDS in the pool. It was a better time.

it's jidf with the ukr and rus flags though

I'm sure they miss you too, user

>remember when Any Forums shilling was limited to a couple groups of very autistic internet activists rather than national intelligence agencies like the CIA and KGB?
No.
t. here since 2008 or 2009
> I never thought I'd say it, but I miss them.
No worries then fren. Those faggots are still here. They're either behind, or working with, the Ukrainian shills to help do narrative control for their guy Zelensky. That isn't to say all the pro-Ukraine guys or shills or that there aren't Russian-shills, just that Any Forums has factions of rival glownigger groups shitting up the board with their shit-takes and spam.

They just rebranded as TRS

>remember when Any Forums shilling was limited to a couple groups
no

>t. here since 2008 or 2009
literally the only people interested in Any Forums before the mid 2010s were stormfront and the JIDF
Any Forums also didn't even exist in 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=anuSCnfkWBQ&t=32s&ab_channel=FILTHYGOYIM2.0
It was a nice time. The time of /ironpill/ and other funny self improvement memes. Miss those days ;_;

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132.08K)

How time runs fast

Attached: ironpill.jpg (2800x830, 614.09K)

There is aids in the pool now though

Attached: 1548891429023.jpg (500x500, 59.3K)

JIDF works with the CIA though

do you have that one greenpill comic where he goes on a schizo rant about water and it ends with blue pill just asking him "what the fuck are you talking about?"

The days before fucking NGO contractors flooded this website. The entire internet is unusable and obsolete.

How to take the indigo pill? I don't have a problem against globohomo controlling the masses, but I do have a problem against me being controlled by it, so how I do I join them?

I'll find it for you friend. In the meanwhile something to read

Attached: ironpill2.jpg (693x6284, 1.31M)

I can't decide if these aged well or are just weird? Maybe university and wageslaving for 6 years turned me into a cattle.

Attached: ironpill3.jpg (517x758, 109.04K)

Attached: ironpill4.jpg (694x9996, 2.51M)

yeah what the fuck these are drastically more cringe than i remember, rose tinted glasses maybe? internet humour changes a lot in 8 or so years

Weird isn't it?

Attached: ironpill5.png (480x473, 251.16K)