What are your thoughts on Germany reversing their decades long pacifist stance and re-arming?

What are your thoughts on Germany reversing their decades long pacifist stance and re-arming?

Attached: f4h64hy.jpg (787x457, 37.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/schutz-fuer-schwangere-schuetzenpanzer-kommt-spaeter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post german casualty predictions this time
I say 60 millions

Attached: cover2.jpg (1235x695, 471.67K)

Im not fighting for the zogs and corona tyrants if they wanna draft me i will unironically shit right on the interview table.

If I'm facing a year in prison for so called "stalking" for 2-3 weeks how long should he be facing for stalking me more than a year?

It was just a matter of time and they're taking ,,good'' use of the situation.

Based&redpilled. I don't know, giving our youth weapons or combat training seems like a bad idea anyways. I can already see it.
>ups we lost 3000-4000 assault rifles
We may finally experience some american scenries.

It's a nothing burger. No nukes non factor.

Based, I for one welcome the ushering in of the 4th reich!

better already nuke germany before it's too late.

They're gonna use their weapons to enforce trannyism in Eastern Europe, so it's cringe.

Attached: Péju.png (391x369, 239.25K)

This time you are on your own, krautbros.

>we will do what usrael tells us to do and we will do it willingly
(did I say it right master?)

They were only pretending to be pacifist, Germany exports a shitton of arms globally and to every armed conflict. Now they don't have to pretend anymore

Its a good start, they need a charismatic leader second...

The ruling party, better said people are not fully in charge of Germany anymore!
They don't know it yet, cabal may not know it all together fully yet!

This will be interesting to watch, they wont wake up the real ones that call now pull the strings yet, I bet we'll see tons of flexing still.
But again, I repeat, Germany is gone.

ominous.

It is based

>rearming

Lmao they ain't rearming any time soon. They will blow 20 billion euro of that 100 billion military budget increase on consultant agencies like McKinsey and BAIN(where family members and friends of the politicians work at) and then put the rest back in some some bank account where it won't do shit. The conflict in ukraine will be resolved by June/July and everyone will forget about the 100 billion euro increase the same way they forgot about budget increase of healthcare they planned when the second corona wave hit.

Germany is scared of getting invaded by Poland, we already have stronger army and now we are rising spending to 3% and more in the coming years and plan a 300k well equiped army

We were not pacifist. We bombed the fuck out of Serbia in 1999, and escalated the breakup of Yugoslavia by recognising Croatia.

Attached: es geht wieder los.jpg (296x169, 12.92K)

>rearming
They have builded the most expensive tank which one of the main priority was to be also "pregnancy ready". No joke.

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2015/schutz-fuer-schwangere-schuetzenpanzer-kommt-spaeter/

Lol what? If you tried so much as invading us NATO would intervene haha, not that we'd need the help...

It's hillarious because it's a leftwing government that is forced to do this and you can see on Scholz's face just how much buttpain this is causing them, when all leftshits are pacifists that believe we're all one human nation just a few moments away from achieving that global Kumbaya.

Then they had a brutal encounter with reality and woke up

Why would anyone protect Germany? Poland is guarding Europe. We could invade you at any moment